The School of Arts is renowned as SOTA which is Singapore based pre-tertiary school. It is the only national specialized arts school. SOTA offers 6-years long integrated arts education programme which leads to IB (International Baccalaureate) diploma or career-related programme.
SOTA offers a development programme for those artistic and academic potential students are in their age of 13-18 years and have a huge interest in the arts and have shown some of their talent related to the subject.
The school provides holistic education to its students to nurture their skills and to make them creative future-ready citizen so they can positively make an impact on the society.
The teaching methods are based on the future-oriented. The curriculum is based on the nurture every student with all-round development.
Why choose SOTA for pre-tertiary education:
- School provides a learner-centred environment to the students.
- The academic and arts programmes are based on enhancing those students, who are creative, artist, pursue their passion, think independently.
- The school offers IB Career-related and IB Diploma programme to nurture artistic disposition and enhance the creative awareness of the students.
Need Accounting Assignment Help instantly ? Hire Expert Writers Now
Curriculum offered by SOTA:
The school’s curriculum is based on an academic programme, artistic programme and the effective programme.
- Academic programme: SOTA offers an art & academic curriculum to provide a meaningful learning to its students. The academic programme is a six-year programme which consists of International Baccalaureate Diploma programme, and International Baccalaureate career-related programme.
- The programme is based on providing the intellectual knowledge, conceptual understanding of the subject and developing the skills, attitude, abilities and practices to create an autonomous lifelong creative professional.
- Affective Programme: In this programme, the SOTA develop social, emotional and leadership skills to develop future leaders. The aim of this programme is to develop those students who can contribute meaningfully to the local and global market.
- Artistic Programme: This programme is based on providing a real-life creative process to enhance student’s artistic capabilities including creative awareness and critical thinking of the students.
How to take admission at SOTA:
To take admission in SOTA all students have to go through the Talent Academy which is a selection platform for SOTA where students have to take part in group activities, portfolio presentation, online questionnaire, interview and entrance test.
Know about us:
We are Singapore based Online Assignment service provider which can provide you guidance regarding all your coursework. We can even guide you pass the entrance test for the SOTA.