Absolute Particulars About INSEAD (Asia Campus) Singapore Degree Programmes
INSEAD is the world’s leading and the largest business school which provides a global experience to its students. It has a campus in Europe (Franc), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and alliance with top institutes.
The Asia campus was found in 1999, and with the opening of this campus, INSEAD took a step to differentiate itself from the rest of the business schools in the world. The main motive of opening Asia’s campus was to “create a bridge between Asia and the rest of the world”.
In 2015, INSEAD opened up a new 10,000 square meter building to provide world-class business education in Asia.
INSEAD is consistently ranked among the best business schools of the world and 2016-2017, its full-time programme is ranked 1st across the world in Financial Times.
The Programme offered by INSEAD Singapore:
INSEAD offers a huge range of programme:
- Master programme: INSEAD offers a full-time MBA Programme, a Masters in Finance programme, an Executive MBA Programme, and an Executive Masters in Coaching and Consulting programme.
- MBA programme: This is a full-time, 9 months programme and is designed to develop a potential individual and help them to make a global career.
- Global Executive MBA programme: This is a part-time 14-17 months programme and designed to develop the leadership skills to experienced professional.
- Tsinghua-INSEAD Dual Degree Executive MBA programme: This is a part-time dual degree, 18 months programme.
- Executive Masters in Finance: This is a part-time 18 months programme designed for professional of finance to provide them deepen knowledge of the subject.
- Executive Master (Consulting and Coaching for Change): This is a modular based 18 months programme and designed to provide the basic knowledge of the behaviour of a human in different situations and the hidden dimensions of the organization.
- Executive education: INSEAD provide a huge range of open programme for individual executives and certificate programme, a customized programme for organization and online programme.
- Doctoral Programme: INSEAD provides a doctoral degree for the PhD in management; it involves learning with the high potentials and the leading business leaders.
- Teaching Methods in INSEAD: Teaching methods in the INSEAD University comprise with the case studies, lectures, tutorials, group works, lectures, peer to peer learning and role play.
- INSEAD Brings Innovation in Education: Many of the initiative and researches are conducted at INSEAD to incorporate innovative learning approach in the individuals such as INSEAD CALT (the centre of advanced learning), INSEAD learning innovation centre, and INSEAD eLAB.