Lee Kong Chian School of Business Degree Courses Guidance
Lee Kong Chian is a research-driven Singapore Management University’s Business School. This school was established in 2000 and was the first school to be established under Singapore Management University’s charter.
Lee Kong Chian Business School is Asia’s dynamic business school having almost 3000 students and more than 100 full-time faculties in the campus and provide a huge range of postgraduate, undergraduate programmes and PhD (Doctoral) programme with an aim to impart business skill and cultivate leadership potential in the students.
In 2011, it becomes the world’s one of the youngest business schools to be accredited by the both AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and a 5years EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System).
Programme offered by Lee Kong Chian Business School:
Lee Kong Chian Business School offers a huge range of AACSB accredited post-graduation and under-graduation programme.
- Bachelors of Business Management programme This is 4 year of the double degree business management programme with academic majors in business, finance, management and law.
This is the degree Bachelor’s degree programme where a student gets a degree of a SUTD and an engineering degree and SMU a business management degree.
The Lee Kong Chian Business School offers a huge range of graduate programme.
- Executive Masters of Business Administration: ranked 24th globally by Financial Times in 2017
- IE-SMU Master of Business Administration
- Master of Human Capital leadership
- MSC in Management
- Global Master Of Finance Dual Degree
- Master of Business Administration
- MSC in Applied Finance
- MSC in Quantitative Finance
- MSC in Wealth Management
- MSC in Communication Management
- MSC in Innovation
- Ph.D. in Business (organization behavior and human resource management)
- Ph.D. in Business (Marketing)
- Ph.D. in Business (Finance)
- Ph.D. in Business (General management)
- Ph.D. in Business (Operational management)
- Ph.D. in Business (Strategy management & Organization)
- Doctor of Business Administration
Asian Financial Leadership Programme
This is an advanced programme which aims to prepare senior level of leaders in Asia’s financial sector.
The Lee Kong Chian Business School is continuously working to become a world-class research center. To achieve this it’s recruiting the highly motivated and dedicated research academics and attracting the high caliber students.
The Lee Kong Chian Business School is comprised of the 7 primary disciplines including Quantitative Finance, Corporate Organization, Strategy & Organization, Finance, Operation Management, Marketing and Organization Behaviour & Human Resource.