How to Write a Personal Statement
Students based out at Singapore needs to get good personal statement writing to get admission at their desired college or university for attaining higher education.
A well- written personal statement will determine your entry at renowned Singapore colleges and universities like Nanyang Technological University, National University of Singapore, Singapore University of Social Sciences, etc.
Moreover, a personal statement is also useful for getting good jobs at top companies which are based out in Singapore. If you present a good and authentic personal statement of yours during job interviews then you may impress the HR and grab a good job with an attractive pay package.
How to Get a Personal Statement Writing?
So, if you are trying to get a good quality personal statement writing then you must follow the rights steps and tips to write a good one. There are various academic writing companies in Singapore which offer to write the best personal statement writings on your behalf.
SingaporeAssignmentHelp.Com is one such academic writing service provider’s offering best writings of personal statement at cheap prices.
If you are ready to pay a few dollars to get one then this the right option for you. Moreover, if you are considering writing your own personal statement all by yourself then you can follow tips as advised by the professionals.
Why Getting A personal Statement Writing Is Important?
It is very important to get a good copy of your personal statement in writing since it plays a crucial role in getting admission at premium Universities and Colleges in Singapore. Moreover, this also marks your entry at corporate jobs at MNC companies which are based out in Singapore.
If you want to get a personal statement writing to apply for jobs, then it will act as your resume. According to job seekers, personal statement writing is the same as that of resume writing.
Your personal statement in just about 4,000 characters will showcase your skills and capabilities to either the admission officers or the Human Resource Management team.
It will describe your skills and achievements apart from your name, date of birth and application number ID. These 4,000 characters in your personal statement will convince your chosen university and chosen a corporate company to make your dream offer immediately.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Best and Unique Tips to Write a Personal Statement
Here are some best and unique tips to write a personal statement which will truly appreciate your skills and capabilities. The tips are as follows:
- Prepare personal statement draft without characters: While you prepare writing for your personal statement, you may think that it is a good idea to start with character counts. A normal length of a personal statement is 4,000 characters. But if you start writing your personal statement starting with just character counts, then it may exceed till 7,000 or 8,000 character counts.
This can be avoided and you can also write your personal statement under 4,000 character counts if you prepare a good draft. You can write only that information which is needed to be mentioned under every heading. In this way, you can write your personal statement in 4,000 character counts with the help of a proper draft.
- Do Not Be Haste In Writing Personal Statement: It will be good if you take a good amount of time to prepare your personal statement writing or CV writing. You must never be in haste or in any kind of hurry to rush up personal statement writings.
Sometimes a good quality personal statement takes months to be completed. If you rush up things in a hurry it will hamper the quality of personal statement writing.
- Use Proper Words & Expressive Phrases: You must use the perfect words and expressive phrases while writing your personal statement. It will sound certified and pleasing to the eye of the audience. You can showcase your vocabulary thereby using words such as “accomplish” instead of “do” or “presume” instead of “think”.
If you are applying for international jobs or looking to get yourself admitted at foreign universities then these words will impress them positively. You can also lookout for more vocabularies online while writing a personal statement.
- Highlight Your Strengths: While you are writing your personal statement, you must concentrate on defining your strengths more importantly. In these 4,000 characters, you must sell yourself or promote yourself to the university or the corporate giant. You must highlight greatly about your achievements, experiences, skills, and knowledge.
In the same time, you must never mention your failures and shortcomings yourself unless and until they find it during the interview by themselves.
- Start With An Attractive Opening Line Or Sentence: It will look impressive if you start writing your personal statement with an attractive and interesting opening sentence. This will provide a great first impression and will hit you randomly.
- Write With Unique Ideas: When you write a personal statement you must use your own ideas, voice, and writings. You must never copy ideas from others. If caught, it will leave a bad impression about your image in from of the admission officers or the HR manager.
- Be Honest & Never Brag: You must always be honest about the skills, achievements, and experiences you have achieved so far. Moreover, if you have not accomplished something which you don’t have then you must never lie and brag about yourself achieving it. It is useless and the truth will soon come out someday.
- Get Someone To Edit & Proofread Your Written Personal Statement: You can take help from your parents, teachers, or your friends to edit and proofread your personal statement to maintain its quality. If they have sound editing and proofreading skills then it is fine and it will be of great help to you.
Otherwise get expert help online to get it to proofread, edit and checked and fixed for grammatical mistakes, typo errors, etc.
Therefore, as a whole, you can write your personal statement by perfectly writing about your experiences. You can also use the above tips discussed to write your personal statement with unique ideas.
Moreover, if writing your own personal statement is not your cup of tea, or if you are facing some problems in writing a personal statement then you choose another option.
The best option is to get personal statement writing help online at SingaporeAssignmentHelp.Com at cheap prices. The experts will write the best and plagiarism – free personal statement and deliver it at your email address within the deadline. Moreover, you can also get academic writing help of all types in a single roof.