FIN355 Equity Securities SUSS Assessment Sample
Singaporean students are very keen on learning finance courses. The aspiring students generally have an inclination towards gaining knowledge about individual financial securities. To fulfil this of the students’ desire Singapore University of Social Sciences adds on a course namely FIN355 Equity Securities to accompany the other relevant courses like Derivative Securities (FIN359), FIN357 Fixed Income Securities, and FIN358 Fixed Income and Derivative Securities.
The students who start learning the SUSS FIN355 course eventually get abstract knowledge about the other different financial securities too. They learn about the issuance and acceptance as well as utilization of the tradable financial assets.
In addition, the course also comprises boredom of FIN355 SUSS assessments and stress of timed online assignment which is needed to be completed within a time limit.
Introduction to Equity Securities
Equity security is a financial instrument which represents shares/ ownership claims of a corporation. It is a financial tool which shows your ownership in a company’s net assets. Being a financial asset, equity security has a vital role in investment analysis as well as portfolio management, as it holds a considerable portion of several institutional & individual investment portfolios. Simply put, if you possess equity security, the shares represent your part ownership on the issuing entity (company, trust, partnership).
In other words, having equity security makes you able to claim your ownership on a percentage of the issuing entity’s earnings and assets.
What does FIN355 Equity Securities Course Teach?
The FIN355 Equity Securities course aims to equip the undergraduates with the in-depth information and knowledge about the past scenario of the capital market and the expansion of the equity markets after the eighties. Before the eighties, the investment in equity markets was cramped predominantly to the investment firms and specific wealthy individuals.
Upon the deregulation, improved disclosures, falling brokerage commissions, & the increasing cohort of companies that hit the equity markets to fund mobilization. Beyond that, there has been a drastic increment in the number of retail investors in the equity markets. Certainly, the valuation of securities is essential for making decisions to invest.
SUSS FIN355 Equity Securities course focuses on teaching the students the valuation models which are utilized in equity markets. The course trains the Singaporean undergrads to analyse companies and subsequently discover their value.
Subject Matter of FIN355 Equity Securities Course
The SUSS FIN355 Equity Securities course provides various topics for a better understanding of the students about the basic of securities and constructs valuation reports.
Here are some core topics of the FIN355 Equity Securities course: –
- Fundamentals of equity analysis and valuation
- Defining cash flows
- calculating the cost of capital
- Free cash flow models
- Dividend discount models
- Residual income models
- Relative valuation models
In conjunction with the above-mentioned topics, the course also provides the FIN355 SUSS assignments with a tag line representing the importance of their timely submission to score well in the final examination of the course.
The tuition assignments aren’t that much hard nonetheless students find it difficult to complete them on time. They only look for answer of one single question i.e. “who can help me do my assignment?”. They get too much stress for the assignments because non-submission of the homework will lead them to lose marks and above this, the non-submission of the TOA assignments consider it as an automatic course withdrawal.
Learning Outcomes of the FIN355 Equity Securities Course
The students get to gather a lot of knowledge and skills from the FIN355 SUSS course and become proficient to apply different analysis and formulate the valuation reports of the companies. They become enough competent to value a company’s shares and make strategies of investment and equities by analysing the various Financial Instruments, Institutions and Markets.
These are some of the splendid educational outcomes of the SUSS FIN355 Equity Securities course: –
- Summarise the procedure of security analysis
- Build the process of equity analysis
- Examine the working of various valuation models
- Assess valuation models & select the most suitable one to value securities
- Differentiate between fundamental analysis and technical analysis
- Plan and sketch a valuation report of a company’s shares
- Implement industry analysis, economic analysis, and company analysis
- Appreciate a company’s shares
- Compose reports on equity analysis
- Explain the difference between fixed-income security and equity
- Discuss investment and equities in a group discussion
- Show skills in writing on investment ideas and equity analysis
- Debate on equity securities vs debt securities
After becoming proficient with all the great outcomes of the course, the pupils need to finish all the assigned homework relevant to the FIN355 course such as mutual fund assignment, financial case studies, personal finance assignment etc.
To get out of all the tension, the students only hope for a help assignment service which can deliver them genuine assignment help at affordable rates.
Get Top-Quality Assignment Help from Singapore Assignment Help Service
Doing assignment has been one of the most difficult works of educational programs. The students learn the syllabus of the course with keen interest but when it comes to the university assignment, it becomes a burden for them. They are not able to manage their schedule to give enough time for completion of the assignments.
Hire fin355 equity securities suss assignment sample
Expert For Academic Success
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
To make you relax from the stress of FIN355 assignments, we are here to deliver best thesis writing services including thesis proofreading, as well as helpful service for other assignments too, like report writing assignments too. We have several report writers who can write reports for you on any coursework.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are the types of securities?
Ans. The securities are extensively categorised into: –
- Debt Securities (e.g. debentures, bonds, and banknotes)
- Equity Securities (e.g. common stocks)
- Derivatives (e.g. options, future, swaps, and forwards)
Q2. What is the classification system of securities?
Ans. Securities can be categorised according to many classification systems: –
- Terms to maturity
- Income payments
- Credit rating
- Ownership rights
- Industrial sector
- Currency of denomination
- Degree of liquidity
- Region or country
- Market capitalization
Q3. Are mutual funds equity securities?
Ans. Yes, mutual funds are considered equity securities as the investors buy the shares that associate to equity participation (ownership stake) in the fund as a whole.
Q4. What is TOA?
Ans. TOA is Timed Online Assignment. TOA has been introduced in the SUSS University on the place of the on-campus course examination due to the harsh worldwide COVID-19 impact. The TOA is similar to TMA but a time limit assigned with every assignment. Also, the TOA will be of the same standard as the final written exam of the course so students need to prepare well for the TOA same way they do for final exams.
- BF2207 NTU International Finance Assessment
- FIN355 Equity Securities SUSS Assignment Sample
- FIN383 Financial Technologies and Innovations SUSS Assignment
- FIN377 Financial Plan Construction SUSS Assessment Sample
- FIN301 Financial Instruments, Institutions and Markets SUSS Assessment Sample
- FIN311 Mathematics and Programming for Finance SUSS Assignment Sample
- FIN303 Financial Management SUSS Assignment Sample
- FIN385 Blockchain Technology and Smart Contract for Finance SUSS Assignment Sample
- FIN375 Risk Management and Insurance Planning SUSS Assessment Sample
- FIN373 Tax and Estate Planning SUSS Assignment
- FIN371 Retirement Planning SUSS Assignment Sample
- FIN365 Financial Statement Analysis SUSS Assignment
- FIN363 Selected Topics in Finance SUSS Assignment Sample
- FIN358 Fixed Income and Derivative Securities SUSS Assignment Sample
- FIN498 Financial Management in the Digital Economy SUSS Assignment Sample