FIN301 Financial Instruments, Institutions and Markets SUSS Assignment Sample
To involve the Singaporean students into the financial activities and evolve their knowledge in the field of financial markets, instruments and institutions, the top leading Singapore University of Social Sciences proffer FIN301 Financial Instruments, Institutions and Markets course.
SUSS University along with the different courses in finance including Accounting and Finance (BUS512) and ACC201 Financial Accounting gives intimate knowledge of finance. Not only the profound understanding but also an opportunity to implement this understanding into practical approach i.e. put the great understanding of the topics into the SUSS FIN301 assignment samples.
Key Aim of FIN301 Financial Instruments, Institutions and Markets Course
The Singapore University of Social Sciences introduces the FIN301 Financial Instruments, Institutions and Markets course into the study program of the students to give them a fundamental understanding of the significance of financial institutions and financial markets in the economy.
The SUSS FIN301 course aims to teach the undergraduates about how financial markets and financial institutions play a vital role in assisting the flow of funds/ cash to finance- investments by government, corporations & individuals.
FIN301 course emphasizes on three main operations-
- Understand the financial institutions’ functions
- Value the working of financial markets
- Present the traded instruments in financial markets
This course also focuses on making the students efficient enough to examine the 6 key markets-
- Money market
- Foreign Exchange
Also, FIN301 SUSS course insists the students develop the habit of keeping themselves up-to-date with the happenings in the financial markets and relate those with the theoretical information they have learnt in the class. They can do this through different sources like newspapers, weblinks and trade journals.
Introduction to Financial Instruments
The assets which are being traded in the financial market or the packages of capital that can be traded are known as financial instruments. Generally, the different types of financial instruments furnish efficient flow and transferring capital among the whole world’s investors. The assets which are considered as financial instruments can be cash, any contract law to receive or deliver cash, or testimony of someone’s possession of an entity.
A financial instrument is a genuine or virtual chronicle referring to a legal contract including types of monetary worth.
These can be split into 2 types:
- Cash instruments
- Derivative instruments
Also, the categorization of financial instruments can be based on asset class depending upon them being-
- Debt-based or
What are Financial Institutions?
Financial institutions are those which provide a broad array of lending, deposit & investment products to the businesses or individuals or both of them. While some of the financial institutions aim to provide services & accounts for the ordinary people, many others are more inclined towards serving only a particular consumer with more specializations in the offerings.
In order to understand which financial institution would be most suitable for serving any particular need, it is essential to know about the different financial services and various purposes they serve for.
Financial institutions are of 9 major classes which assist with an array of services from mortgage loans to investment vehicles. Everyone is likely to have an account or any product provided by any of these types as everyone’s life is somehow suffused with financialization.
Introduction to Financial Markets
Financial markets allude extensively to any market place where the financial instruments/ securities including stock markets, derivative markets, forex markets and bond markets and others, are being traded. These are essential for the swell-functioning of capitalist economies.
Financial markets play a vital role in allocating resources and producing liquidity for entrepreneurs and businesses as well. It becomes easy for buyers and sellers to trade their financial holdings. These markets produce security products which provide a return to the ones who have cash surpluses like lenders or investors and provide those funds to the ones who need extra money (borrowers).
FIN301 Financial Instruments, Institutions and Markets Course Topics
To let the students, know about how the financial markets ease the process of transferring resources from the saver/ investors who have excess funds to those who need additional money i.e. borrowers (user of funds), the FIN301 SUSS course is being taught to the Singaporean students. the undergraduates will understand how the financial market provides a platform for trading the financial assets including the discovery of prices, risk-sharing and risk management, and procedure to transfer ownership, control and governance.
Therefore, the pupils get an overview of the vital role played by financial markets, the traded instruments in meeting the basic economic goals of mobilizing funds, their efficient allocation, & monitoring their usage.
This whole in-depth knowledge is provided via different topic in the SUSS FIN301 course which is as follows: –
- The Financial System
- Features and Directives of Financial Markets and Instruments
- Efficient Market Hypothesis
- Financial Institutions: Investment Banks, Commercial Banks, Mutual Funds and Unit Trust, Insurance Companies and Retirement Funds
- Money Market Instruments: Certificates of deposits, T-Bills, commercial papers, Repurchase agreements (repos)- issue procedures- primary markets and secondary markets
- Bond Markets: Different types of bonds, bond covenants, primary market issue procedures, secondary market trading
- Stock market: primary & secondary market, issue procedure of both markets, the procedure for stock exchanges trading
- Derivative markets: trading, margin requirements for futures and options, instruments – forwards, options, futures, securities with embedded options, exotic options, and credit derivatives
- Foreign Exchange Market
Not only these topics but the tutor marked assignments & other activities provided in the SUSS FIN301 course are also interesting. Although those assignments are not hard but somehow become challenging for the students. The assignments of financial case studies and financial decision-making assignments need the students to do a proper market analysis and write the resulting output but it gets complex for them to read all the research papers and finance pdf after a tiresome day.
Educational Outcomes of FIN301 Financial Instruments, Institutions and Markets Course
As the FIN301 Financial Instruments, Institutions and Markets course gives the fundamental understanding of the importance of financial markets and financial institutions in the economy. After completing the course, the students become efficient enough to explain the essential role of financial institutions a mediator between savers and the eventual investors. The students demonstrate the crucial importance of financial institutions for the effectual operation and firmness of an economy.
Out of all the numerous learning outcomes, these are some main upshots of the FIN301 course: –
- Discuss the significance and operations of financial markets in the economy
- Distinguish between various financial markets like- equity markets, derivative markets, money markets, debt markets, and foreign exchange markets; the platforms and mechanisms deployed for trading purpose, & the methods of price discovery
- Analyse the nature of financial instruments traded in the financial markets/ money markets, equity markets, bond markets, derivatives markets, mortgage markets, and the foreign exchange market
- Differentiate between the impact of different forms of market efficiency
- Assess the role of financial institutions in the economy
- Explain the functioning of different financial institutions
- Describe the operations of financial markets, their role and their significance in the economy
- Examine the role and duties of financial instruments traded in financial markets
- Explain the process of how financial instruments are traded in financial markets
- Demonstrate the essential knowledge and skills about instruments, institutions and international markets effectively in a team
- Proficiently write about financial instruments, institutions and markets
Even after doing strong market research and learning financial accounting theory, the students are not able to win the challenges of SUSS assignments. In the race of writing report assignments, essay writing assignments, literature review writing and many others, the students end up with none of the assignment completed. Thus, they look for a report helper who can write their report writing homework at low prices.
Grab your Plagiarism-Free Assignment of SUSS FIN301 Financial Instruments, Institutions and Markets Course
You will definitely feel chuffed for splashing down on our site as we can provide you with the opportunity to hire assignment buddy who can write all of your FIN301 SUSS assessment answers. You might be thinking of pay to do homework so please be informed that you can get affordable academic writing help from our writing services.
Hurry Up!! Place Your Order ASAP to meet the Deadline Get FIN301 Financial Instruments, Institutions and Markets Assignments Now
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
The world is full of competitions in every sector, and so your class too. There might be some of your mates who despite tiredness do complete all the SUSS assignments and get the highest marks. You might also be wanting to be the one among the toppers. We can help you with your dream come true. We can provide you with readymade assignments of the courses you want by the deadline of your choice. Hence, you will not lack time for preparing for your written examinations and will result in getting good grades.
There are several students out there who are learning different finance courses in private universities of Singapore also take our help in writing their course assignments like MKT202: Marketing Management Assignment, Essentials of Financial Management FIN203 Assessment, or Accounting and Finance for Managers (BUS512) Homework etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are the 9 major types of Financial Institutions?
Ans. There are 9 main types of financial institutions namely: –
- Central Banks
- Internet Banks
- Saving and Loan Associations
- Retail and Commercial Banks
- Brokerage Firms
- Credit Unions
- Insurance Companies
- Investment Banks and Companies
- Mortgage Companies
Q2. What are the types of financial markets?
Ans. There are various types of financial markets.
They can be enlisted as follows: –
- Over-the-counter market
- Money markets
- Bond markets
- Forex markets
- Derivative markets
- Physical Asset markets
- Real estate markets
- Spot markets
- Mortgage markets
- Private markets
- The capital markets
- Security exchanges etc.
Q3. What are the basic functions of financial markets?
Ans. There are 6 basic functions of financial markets: –
- Borrowing and lending
- Determining price
- Information aggregation and coordination
- Risk sharing
Ans. Yes, of course. We would be glad to help you with thesis writing. All you need to do is go to our homepage of Singapore Assignment Help and fill up the necessary details regarding your assignment with the deadline. You will get your copy by the deadline you will set which will be completely plagiarism free as well as error-free too.
Q5. Won’t I get punished for submitting outsource assignments to my professor?
Ans. Absolutely not. As we have mentioned that we never disclose our user’s identity or any personal information, no one will ever know that you have taken help in doing an assignment from us. In addition to that, we do not leave any watermark or any sign of our service on your assignment that anyone could understand that. So, feel free to take our help and get assured great marks in your course result.
- BF2207 NTU International Finance Assessment
- FIN355 Equity Securities SUSS Assignment Sample
- FIN383 Financial Technologies and Innovations SUSS Assignment
- FIN377 Financial Plan Construction SUSS Assessment Sample
- FIN301 Financial Instruments, Institutions and Markets SUSS Assessment Sample
- FIN311 Mathematics and Programming for Finance SUSS Assignment Sample
- FIN303 Financial Management SUSS Assignment Sample
- FIN385 Blockchain Technology and Smart Contract for Finance SUSS Assignment Sample
- FIN375 Risk Management and Insurance Planning SUSS Assessment Sample
- FIN373 Tax and Estate Planning SUSS Assignment
- FIN371 Retirement Planning SUSS Assignment Sample
- FIN365 Financial Statement Analysis SUSS Assignment
- FIN363 Selected Topics in Finance SUSS Assignment Sample
- FIN358 Fixed Income and Derivative Securities SUSS Assignment Sample
- FIN498 Financial Management in the Digital Economy SUSS Assignment Sample