FMT405 Energy Efficiency in Buildings- SUSS Assessment Sample
In the fast-growing economy and urbanization of the world, the issues of the surge in energy consumption by the building sectors are also on an upswing. The sector consumes a large amount of electrical energy to meet the evolving needs of space heating, lighting and cooling. All this crisis needs a solution by performing energy management and audit & integrating some software applications in events and facilities management in order to enhance the energy efficiency of the building sector and reduce the financial and carbon cost. To make the student aware of the issues and educate them with the evolving technologies, Singapore University of Social Sciences offers a course namely FMT405 Energy Efficiency in Buildings.
Aim of FMT405 Energy Efficiency in Buildings
FMT405 Energy Efficiency in Buildings course focuses on educating the students with fundamental knowledge of high energy consumption by building sectors and techniques to reduce the same while improving the energy efficiency and lowering the expenses.
The FMT405 SUSS course emphasizes on practical aspects of the principal building energy system and also focuses on making the undergraduates efficient enough to appraise and recommend appropriate innovative energy optimization strategies so as to achieve optimal operating performance and cost.
Simply put, the main objectives of FMT405 Energy Efficiency in Buildings are as follows: –
- To give an idea of different energy-consuming building systems (mechanical & electrical)
- Introduce the students with energy efficiency in buildings, its concepts and benefits.
- To present an overview of the approaches that can be used to determine the energy efficiency of buildings.
- Introduce various opportunities and measures to reduce energy consumption in buildings while maintaining comfort levels.
- To discuss different mechanisms to financially support the energy efficiency measures in buildings
What is Energy Efficiency of a Buildings?
The energy efficiency of a building is defined as the extent of energy consumption by a building per square metre of the floor area which agrees with the fixed energy consumption benchmarks for that specified type of buildings under specific climate conditions.
Building energy consumption benchmarks are the iconic values for the regular building types by which the building’s actual performance is measured in term of that benchmark values.
Structure of FMT405 Energy Efficiency in Buildings Course
The FMT405 Energy Efficiency in Buildings course consists of several topics relevant to energy consumption, determining techniques, the importance of energy efficiency in buildings and its optimizing techniques, tools, and software applications as well. This course teaches the students how to apply optimization approaches in the existing or to be built buildings meeting the green building assessment standards to result in low cost and an understanding of how to improve energy efficiency in buildings.
The SUSS FMT405 course also gives an idea of the electrical and mechanical systems of the buildings which play a vital role in energy consumption. They will also understand the importance of Building Information Modeling for Facilities Management how it helps in enhancing the design, construction project efficiency. These all designs and constructions-built take care of facilities as well as managing energy efficiency.
These are some core major topics of the FMT405 Energy Efficiency in Buildings course: –
- Energy Consumption in Buildings
- Active Mechanical Systems- Fans, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Pumps, Heat Recovery Systems
- Motors (e.g. Efficiency versus Loading, Effect of Power Factor, VSD, Economics of Efficient Motor)
- Lift and Escalator
- Solar Powered Applications
- Site Orientation
- Passive Design Strategy
- Building Envelope
- Building Energy Modeling
- Thermal Simulation
- Building Management System
Along with the above-mentioned topics, the course structure of FMT405 also consists of multiple assignments including energy efficiency in buildings case study, energy efficiency in buildings ppt and other FMT405 SUSS assignment samples.
The students need to complete the given assignments in a very short period as these arrive with a submission deadline. Although the students learn and understand each topic thoroughly, they face difficulty in doing assignment and need a homework helper to complete their university assignments.
Educational Outcomes of FMT405 Energy Efficiency in Buildings Course
Singaporean students learn various topics and methodologies for improving the energy efficiency of buildings and learn the techniques to apply them appropriately.
The course also makes the students efficient enough to recommend different energy optimization strategies and tools.
Here are some of the terrific learning outcomes of the FMT405 Energy Efficiency in Buildings course: –
- Review the operational aspects of the major building energy systems
- Evaluate energy efficiency in buildings
- Suggest energy optimization strategies for optimal operating performance and cost
- Examine different major building energy systems in buildings
- Propound building energy systems in buildings
- Discuss energy-efficient building techniques
- Encourage innovative energy-efficient building systems for buildings
Since the students need to pass the course too, they have to prepare for the final exams of the course. But, preparing well and getting great marks in the exams only won’t do any good in the result until the 30% carrying assignments are not completed on time.
Yes, that’s true. The pre-class quizzes and Tutor Marked Assignments, which you will get while pursuing the course carry 30% weightage in the result of course and 70% is held by the exams you prepare for by studying hard.
So, for scoring well in the final result, students should complete the provided FMT405 SUSS assessment samples by the deadline set by their professor.
Get Assured Great Academics Marks by taking Our Assignment Help
If you also want to score high in the final result of your course but do not have enough time to wind up your daily schedule with the homework, you can take help from the ace tuition assignment help service of Singapore.
There are many students in Singapore like you who have been struggling hard with the assignments and seek for help with assignments. They search for a tuition agency Singapore, who can assist them with every kind of assignment help services like thesis writing services, paper writing service, essay writing service etc. and others.
So, from now, you need not worry anymore about the course homework and can rely on us. You will not need to read multiple energy efficiency in buildings pdf, energy-efficient in buildings research papers to complete your assignments instead, you can get readymade ones from us.
Why waiting for the last minute Place your order now and Get Assignment of FMT405 Energy Efficiency in Buildings Course
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
We provide assignment writing services to the students like you, who do not have enough time to finish all the FMT405 SUSS assignments on time. You can get quick assignment help from us with proper security of your identity and personal information.
To get error cum plagiarism-free FMT405 SUSS assignments, place your order at Singapore Assignment Help without worrying about your pocket as we provide all the assessments, report writing assignments or any type of assignments at affordable prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Do you provide assignments for relevant courses like FMT306 Strategic Asset, Property and Facilities Management too?
Ans. Yes, we can assist you with every type of assignment. It can be of any topic, any subject or any educational field. We have many expert assignment writers who know various fields.
Q2. What are the advantages of Energy Efficient Buildings?
Ans. There are various benefits of Energy Efficient Buildings: –
- Better thermal comfort
- Lower emissions and overall environmental impact
- Long-term energy and cost savings
- Improved comfort and health
- Higher Value
Q3. What are the energy-efficient building materials?
Ans. In order to build your building energy-efficient meeting the standard energy efficiency benchmarks, the materials employed in the building are called energy-efficient building materials.
These are some examples of most energy-efficient building materials: –
- Recycled Steel
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Bamboo Plywood
- Straw Bales
- Cool Roof
- Thermostat radiant barrier sheathing
- Insulating concrete forms
- Plant-based polyurethane foam etc.
Q4. What are the basic steps to improve energy efficiency in the building?
Ans. Basic steps for improving the energy efficiency of the buildings are as follows: –
- Measure energy consumption
- Pay attention to insulation
- Select the right/ appropriate ventilation system
- Buy certified equipment
- Employ LED lights
- Make up-gradation to LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- Evaluate return on the investment
Q5. What is the formula for calculating energy efficiency?
Ans. Building efficiency= Percentage proportion of Building’s rentable area (Excluding area occupied by hallways, elevators, equipment, lobby and restrooms etc.)
Building Efficiency= (Rentable Area* 100) / Total Floor Area
- Organization Behaviour Essay Example
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Essay
- Organizational Change Essay Sample
- Customer Relationship Management Examples
- Cross Cultural Management Essay Sample
- Factors Affecting Business Report Writing Example
- Impact of Management and Leadership Styles on Strategic Decisions Essay Example
- Service Quality Management Essay Sample
- Essay Sample on Wellness and Medical Tourism Management
- Operations and Process Management Essay Example
- Project Management Principles – Essay Example
- FIN303 Financial Management SUSS Assignment Sample
- LOG202 Managing Operations SUSS Assessment Sample
- ECO201 Managerial Economics SUSS Assessment Sample
- FMT405 Energy Efficiency in Buildings SUSS Assignment Sample