Unit 1 Management of Change Practiced Assignment Sample, NYAC, Singapore
This Unit 1 of Management of Change Practices is a comprehensive course offered by Nanyang Asia International College in Singapore. This course is designed to provide students with a solid foundation in understanding and implementing effective change management strategies within organizations. It explores the theories, principles, and practical applications of managing change to enhance organizational performance and adaptability.
Native Singapore Writers Team
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
Get Solved Management of Change Practiced Assignment Answers in SIngaproe
At SingaporeAssignmentHelp.com, we specialize in providing comprehensive assistance for various types of assessments, including coursework and assignments. Our aim is to assist students in Singapore with their academic tasks and ensure they achieve excellent grades.
It is important to note that this is merely an example of an assignment solution. When you place an order with us, you can expect a customized solution that is tailored to your specific requirements. Our writers will craft your assignment from scratch, ensuring originality and adherence to your guidelines.
Assignment Task 1: In your view points, in today management philosophy, suppose you are to set up a company, identify the appropriate management system that you think will work for the company for mechanical and electrical building maintenance service industry.
In today’s management philosophy, when setting up a company in the mechanical and electrical building maintenance service industry, the appropriate management system would be a combination of the following:
- Quality Management System (QMS): Implementing a QMS, such as ISO 9001, ensures that the company follows standardized processes and procedures to deliver high-quality services. It focuses on customer satisfaction, continuous improvement, and a systematic approach to managing the business.
- Asset Management System: Since the company is involved in building maintenance services, it is crucial to have an effective asset management system in place. This system helps in the efficient planning, utilization, and maintenance of equipment, tools, and resources required for service delivery.
- Project Management System: The company should adopt a project management system to handle various maintenance projects efficiently. This system enables effective planning, scheduling, resource allocation, and monitoring of projects, ensuring timely completion and quality outcomes.
- Environmental Management System (EMS): In today’s business environment, sustainable practices and environmental considerations are vital. Implementing an EMS, such as ISO 14001, helps the company minimize its environmental impact, comply with regulations, and demonstrate a commitment to sustainability.
- Information Management System: To streamline operations and facilitate decision-making, an information management system should be implemented. This includes using appropriate software and technologies to manage data, streamline communication, and enable efficient information sharing across departments.
- Safety Management System: Given the nature of the industry, safety is of utmost importance. Implementing a safety management system ensures compliance with safety regulations, identifies and mitigates risks, and promotes a culture of safety within the organization.
Assignment Task 2: What do you understand on system theory, and list the steps that you think is most appropriate for either production department or procurement department in a company.
System theory is an interdisciplinary framework that examines the relationships, interactions, and interdependencies between various components within a system. It views organizations as complex systems with interconnected elements that influence each other and the overall functioning of the system.
For either the production department or procurement department, the following steps can be considered as most appropriate based on system theory:
- Identification of Goals: Clearly define the goals and objectives of the department, aligning them with the overall organizational goals. This step ensures that the department’s efforts are directed towards achieving desired outcomes.
- Analysis of Inputs and Processes: Identify the inputs (resources, information, materials) required by the department and evaluate the processes involved in transforming these inputs into outputs. This analysis helps identify potential bottlenecks, inefficiencies, or areas for improvement.
- Integration and Coordination: Establish effective coordination mechanisms within the department and between other departments to ensure smooth flow of information, resources, and activities. This step helps prevent silos and encourages collaboration.
- Performance Measurement: Define key performance indicators (KPIs) that align with departmental goals and regularly monitor and measure performance against these indicators. This enables the department to track progress, identify deviations, and take corrective actions.
- Feedback and Evaluation: Establish feedback loops to gather information from internal and external stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, and employees. This feedback provides valuable insights for improving processes, identifying emerging trends, and addressing issues promptly.
- Continuous Improvement: Foster a culture of continuous improvement by encouraging innovation, learning, and knowledge sharing within the department. Implement improvement initiatives such as Lean or Six Sigma methodologies to streamline processes and reduce waste.
- Adaptation to Change: Recognize that the department operates within a dynamic environment and needs to adapt to changes in technology, market conditions, or customer preferences. Flexibility and agility are crucial to maintain competitiveness and meet evolving demands.
Assignment Task 3: Suppose you are an operation manager of a restaurant, you notice that service level had been dropping, the boss told you to provide the management of change process that will bring service level standard. In your opinion, list the action plan that will improve the service level standard.
To improve the service level standard in the restaurant as an operations manager, the following action plan can be considered:
- Identify the Root Causes: Conduct a thorough analysis to identify the underlying causes of the drop in service level. This may include reviewing customer feedback, conducting staff interviews, and analyzing operational processes.
- Set Service Level Standards: Clearly define the desired service level standards that need to be achieved. These standards should be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART). Examples may include reducing wait times, improving order accuracy, and enhancing overall customer satisfaction.
- Staff Training and Development: Assess the skills and knowledge gaps among the restaurant staff and provide targeted training programs to enhance their customer service skills. This may include training in effective communication, conflict resolution, and problem-solving.
- Process Optimization: Review and streamline operational processes to eliminate bottlenecks and enhance efficiency. Identify areas where service delivery can be expedited without compromising quality. This could involve optimizing kitchen workflows, improving table turnover, or implementing self-ordering systems.
- Empower Frontline Employees: Encourage and empower frontline staff to take ownership of customer service. Provide them with the authority to make decisions and resolve customer issues promptly. Foster a customer-centric culture where employees prioritize customer satisfaction.
- Enhance Communication Channels: Improve communication channels both internally and externally. Ensure that employees have access to up-to-date information about menu items, promotions, and policies. Implement effective communication systems to handle customer inquiries, feedback, and complaints.
- Monitor and Evaluate: Establish mechanisms to monitor service level performance regularly. Implement customer satisfaction surveys, mystery shopper programs, or feedback mechanisms to gather insights and track improvements. Regularly review the data collected and make necessary adjustments to the action plan.
- Continuous Improvement: Foster a culture of continuous improvement by encouraging employees to provide suggestions and ideas for enhancing service levels. Regularly review and evaluate the action plan to identify areas for further improvement and innovation.
By implementing these actions, the service level standard in the restaurant can be improved, leading to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Hire the Best Change Management Assignment Writer in Singapore
Our team of expert assignment helpers in Singapore is well-versed in change management and has extensive experience in assisting students with their assignments. We possess in-depth knowledge of the subject and can deliver high-quality solutions tailored to meet your specific requirements.
By availing change management assignment help, you can ensure that your assignments are completed accurately and submitted on time. Whether you are struggling with understanding concepts, conducting research, or structuring your assignment, their skilled writers can provide the necessary guidance and support.
You can conveniently pay to do assignments and receive impeccable college assignment help. We offer competitive pricing and maintain a strict commitment to confidentiality, ensuring a secure and reliable service. Additionally, our website provides free assignment answers and samples, allowing you to assess the quality of their work before making a decision.
For the best change management assignment assistance in Singapore, trust SingaporeAssignmentHelp.com to deliver exceptional results and help you achieve academic success.
- Get Solved Case Study On Microsoft In China By Singapore Experts
- Unit 1 Management of Change Practiced Assignment Sample, NYAC, Singapore
- HFSY359 Fatigue Management SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- MKT202 Marketing Management SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- FMT306 Strategic Asset, Property, and Facilities Management SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- HRM257 Labour and Manpower Policies SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- HRM358 Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- HRM231 Employment Law and Industrial Relations SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- MIS for operation Management of Singapore Airline Assignment Sample Singapore
- MAN6038 The Global Manager BCU Assignment Sample Singapore
- DMART Supply Chain Management Assignment Sample Singapore
- MindChamps PreSchool, Singapore SWOT, PESTEL, PORTER’S FIVE FORCES Analysis
- Contemporary Global Management Issues Assignment Sample Singapore
- Organizational Review Report (Group Assignment) Sample, Singapore
- HLT6052 Public Relations and Sponsorship for Tourism, Hospitality & Events Assignment Sample Singapore