Sociology of Family Essay
Sociology of family is the subcategory of the sociology subject. In these various academics and researchers evaluate the family structure from the sociological perspective. They consider family as a unit of socialization and social institution.
The family is often considered as the side stone of society. Family is regarded as the basic component of Social Organization.
It helps in carrying out an important function related to society like socializing children.
There are different kinds of families however this document will also focus on the views of different sectors.
These days’ professors ask students to write college assignments on various topics related to sociology.
The Scholars who are studying in the colleges hardly find any time to complete their Course work on time. Due to this students lookout for various options available online regarding pay for essay to be written.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
About Sociology of Family
Family plays a significant part in shaping up the individuals which will directly shape the entire society.
A family is defined as a large or small group of people that it is related by affection or ancestry. They may share common goals and values, mainly participate in raising and caring for children, and may live in the same place together.
They have an ongoing emotional or physical connection with one another and become the foundation of society.
They can be comprised of mother, father, and children or can have a combination of relatives.
Views of Different Sectors Related to the Family
- The functionalist view: in their view family is a positive institution that performs positive function by producing social stability in the society
- Marxism view: they believe that the family is constructed socially only to provide benefit to the bourgeoisie
- Interactionist’s view: they view family on a micro-scale factor without generalization
- The feminists view: according to them family reproduces patriarchy and perform the negative function in the society
Different Family Forms
- Cohabitation: it is defined as the residence of an unmarried couple
- Single parent family: children being raised by their single parent only
- Lesbian and gay couples: many countries have accepted same-gender marriages
- Chosen Kin: some close member that shares an emotional relationship but do not have genetic blood or marital relationship.
Functions of Family
- Provision of home- every individual needs intimate response like warm, love, affection and a circle of near ones. Although there is a provision of hotel and club these days the amount of love a man can get from his parents, women and children is far ahead. Home Is Still considered as the heaven where family members can find affection and comfort.
- Rearing and production of children- caring for a newborn child through child welfare centres and nursing agencies.
- Religious- children get their religious training from their parents and family. They teach them various religious virtues like Yagya and Idol worship.
- Economic- family serves as an economic unit. All family members may assist in economic adjustment. There is a division of work between all family members.
- Educational- the family serves as an educational agency. The beginning of learning in children happens under the parent’s guidance.
- Recreation- family organize recreation activities like dancing, singing, visiting the other relatives, going to the hotels or clubs, playing tennis or other indoor/outdoor games and watching movies
- Health- all the family members take care of each other safety and health. They fulfil all the health-related requirements of other members. For e.g. visiting a hospital, medical insurance, medicines and a balanced nutrition diet.
- Social- family profiles the knowledge of society, social control, maintenance of organized society and social customs.
- Civic– family teachers all the lessons of citizenship to the child. It includes sacrifice, discipline, toleration, love, obedience and Corporation. By learning these virtues a child can grow himself into a responsible citizen.
The Function of a family plays a significant role in Sociology. The primary function includes the implementation of various social rules and norms in the family members.
We have seen in the above article the various structure of the family. Children’s are greatly influenced by the kind of family they possess. If they do not get a proper environment at home then it will affect their overall social development.
The relationships, culture and structure of the family greatly affect the family system. The family principles and beliefs largely influence the behaviour and choices of an individual. One common problem that students face these days is the problem of time constraints.
Many questions pop up in their mind like how will I complete my essay on time. To lessen their burden they seek help in writing my essay. Non-availability of time occurs due to involvement in various activities and regular attendance in colleges.
Moreover, they are ready to pay for assignments if they can avail of these services at an affordable price. Hire an academic writer and Get help in writing sociology assignments. Here comes Singapore assignment help to resolve all your worries.
After working for hours if you cannot draft the perfect essay then you can buy write my assignments service from us. We provide writing assistance for all levels like undergraduates, graduates and Masters.
If you are studying in the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) and are facing problems in solving questions of assignments then we can assist you in providing SUSS University answers.
We guarantee you to provide well structured, unique, in-depth researched Plagiarism-free papers.No matter how easy or difficult a topic is, we have experienced Singaporean writers are expert in dealing with all complexities.
We are famous for providing SOC203 living Sociology course assignment assistance.
- SCO157 Empathy and Reflection Assignment SUSS
- OCE165 Volunteer Resource Management Assignment SUSS
- SCO119 Understanding Vulnerability Assignment SUSS Sample Singapore
- SOC265 Urban Sociology SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- SOC263 Sociology of Education SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- SOC261 Sociology of Family SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- ENVS 3750 – Industrial Ecology for EOHS UON assignment sample Singapore
- OHSE 2730 – Occupational Safety UON assignment sample Singapore
- OHSE 2720 – Ergonomics for OHS UON assignment sample Singapore
- OHSE 2630 – Occupational Health UON assignment sample Singapore
- ENVS 2620 – Biosciences for EOHS UON assignment sample Singapore
- OHSE 2610 – OHS Practice UON assignment sample Singapore
- ENVS 2710 – Environmental Control Practice UON assignment sample Singapore
- XAT503 Techniques of Counselling and Therapy in an Asian Context: Core Skills and Methodologies Assignment Sample SUSS, Singapore
- CSD502: Building Communities and Forging Identities SUSS Sample Assignment