OHSE 2720 – Ergonomics for OHS UON assignment sample Singapore
The course discusses ergonomics and the application of these principles to workplace design. It includes physiological, anatomical, psychological environmental as well as a management perspective on work capacity in relation to working conditions or equipment used for an occupation.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
This course was designed to be especially useful to OH&S professionals, occupational health and safety officers, students studying occupational hygiene as well as any student who needs a fundamental understanding of ergonomics and related issues.
TOA,TMA,GBA Assignment sample of Ergonomics for OHS module UON Singapore
At the end of this course, Singaporean students will be able to learn Ergonomics for OHS module with the help of the following learning outcomes:
1.Identify and evaluate the impact of various personal attributes (anatomical, physiological and psychological) on proper safe working practice;
We can identify and evaluate the impact of various personal attributes (anatomical, physiological and psychological) on proper safe working practice through Educating oneself on first an “to know thyself.”
- Anatomical– The human organism’s body helps regulate its homeostasis through numerous anatomical adaptations in our body.
- Physiological– There is a vast amount of physiological adaptations that help humans maintain their homeostatic coherence namely the endocrine system, nervous system and muscles to name a few.
- Psychologically – for instance we have Defense mechanisms which are adaptive responses or coping strategies to help protect us from either overwhelming stimuli, dangerous situations or painful realities.
For example people with PTSD go back into what is called traumatic memory and some use Distancing techniques where they mentally detach themselves from the present moment in order to shield themselves from pain.
2.Assess the effect of physical environmental factors on comfort and performance;
The physical environment affects mental, social and physical performance. A negative environment typically has a range of impacts on consumer wellbeing such as reduced comfort and/or performance, lower satisfaction and poorer health outcomes.
Shoppers generally experience an atmosphere of stress in overcrowded spaces, which increases with the noise level and clutter levels present in-store.
Read this: Business Environment Assignment Help In Singapore Provided by Native Assignment Makers
Overcrowding can also lead to shopper frustration in these environments particularly when it is perceived that there is inadequate customer service available to mediate queue lengths or lack of service availability or store size limitations on what can be purchased at one time.
All this leads shoppers to feel less favorably about their shopping experience as well as expenditure made with the retailer.
Buy high-quality essays & assignment writing as per particular university, high school or college by Singapore Writers
3.Apply principles of good ergonomic design of work areas and equipment to a range of occupational settings;
The principles of correct ergonomic design are simple: Create a workable height for the desk so that a person can keep their elbows about shoulder-height, and be able to comfortably reach the keyboard/mouse.
Make sure there are no obstacles in your arm’s path. Then make sure it is comfortable to sit, with the level of the chair allowing people to straighten up their backs when sitting and allow blood to flow. What it boils down to is making sure that there is good back support from whatever chairs you use at work and flexible seating options like standing desks or treadmill desks if necessary.
Deep kitchen sinks in which people have to lean over do not usually allow this circulation because they need support under their feet for drainage purposes.
4.Explain the influence of ergonomic principles on work organization and culture
Work culture is changing as more companies focus on norms like inclusion, reflective practice and sustainable work. In addition, organizations are recognizing that the physical environment of the office affects worker interaction.
Physical environmental factors impact a person’s alertness and mood in the office and lay out parameters for appropriate social interactions. With this awareness, a new generation of architects and designers has been creating sustainable buildings with natural light streaming through traditional windows in lieu of fluorescent lighting because they believe it makes work more enjoyable.
For example Victor Rosales’ 2020C headquarter offices in Tallinn, Estonia have “windows stretching to infinity” that encourage energy-efficient behavior; they take advantage of natural light instead of using artificial means for illumination everyday; there is open flooring allowing more natural interaction between workers and administrators; the space is filled with greenery to allow for fresher air, cleaner water and better lighting.
Avail top-notch quality assignment answers on OHSE 2720 – Ergonomics for OHS module UON
Do you need online assignment help Singapore? Is your College homework writing giving you a headache and stressing out too much with all the complicated tasks, deadlines.
Don’t worry! We have an excellent team of online exam helpers in Singapore that can easily provide assistance on any type of online exam like online quiz, academic exam, MCQ, aptitude test, and proctor exam etc.
With only easy steps from order to delivery we will arrange for our assignments writers from your preferred University’s faculty who are well-versed in different disciplines. Why wait until the last minute to get help in homework when it’s so quick just submit one form while filling out some details about what type of work is needed?
We are Singapore’s one-stop shop for all your academic needs. We have experts from a wide variety of disciplines that can help with any type of assessment, including individual project assessment ,TMA,TOA and GBA papers! So order now!
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
- SCO399 Design-X SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- SCO157 Empathy and Reflection Assignment SUSS
- OCE165 Volunteer Resource Management Assignment SUSS
- SCO119 Understanding Vulnerability Assignment SUSS Sample Singapore
- SOC265 Urban Sociology SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- SOC263 Sociology of Education SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- SOC261 Sociology of Family SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- ENVS 3750 – Industrial Ecology for EOHS UON assignment sample Singapore
- OHSE 2730 – Occupational Safety UON assignment sample Singapore
- OHSE 2720 – Ergonomics for OHS UON assignment sample Singapore
- OHSE 2630 – Occupational Health UON assignment sample Singapore
- ENVS 2620 – Biosciences for EOHS UON assignment sample Singapore
- OHSE 2610 – OHS Practice UON assignment sample Singapore
- ENVS 2710 – Environmental Control Practice UON assignment sample Singapore
- XAT503 Techniques of Counselling and Therapy in an Asian Context: Core Skills and Methodologies Assignment Sample SUSS, Singapore