OHSE 2630 – Occupational Health UON assignment sample Singapore
Students will learn how to recognize the occupational injuries and diseases that can affect different areas of their body. The study examines effects on specific organs in relation to work, such as respiratory disease or back problems. This helps students gain an understanding for why certain groups have a higher risk than others do for these issues.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
This course was designed to provide students with the basics of occupational health and safety. It is ideal for students to get a better understanding of how this precaution can be used in their workplace. By taking this course, students are able to gain an overview so they will have a better idea on what this field entails.
Educators can use this course as an educational tool to teach future workers how they should approach tasks without causing harm to themselves or others. The information provided here could help people get prepared prior to entering into certain types of job fields that are risky in nature.
TOA,TMA,GBA Assignment sample of Occupational Health module UON Singapore
At the end of this course, Singaporean students will be able to learn Ergonomics for OHS module with the help of the following learning outcomes:
1.Demonstrate an understanding of the common and important occupational diseases of the major body systems, their nature, relationship to work exposures and prevention.
Occupational diseases of the respiratory system can be classified as airway, pulmonary function, and pulmonic infection. The most common disease is mineral dust pneumoconiosis, caused by inhaling aluminum-containing minerals (alumina) that produces chronic bronchitis and emphysema with exercise.
Occupational diseases of the major body systems, their nature, and control methods
- Respiratory: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), asbestosis, silicosis.
- Nervous System: Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
- Endocrine System : Acute occupational thyroid dysfunction or “acute radiation thyroidopathy,” autoimmune thyroiditis, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis.
- Digestive System : Gastric cancer. Carcinoid tumor. Bile duct cancer. Esophageal cancer.
- Reproductive/Urinary system : Miscarriage due to mental shock caused by witnessing a traumatic event; Hodgkin’s disease; prostate cancer; bladder cancer; kidney cancers etc.
2.Locate and assess the literature on occupational diseases and related conditions.
A person can acquire occupational disease or a related condition in the work place or elsewhere, but it is still classified as an occupational disease because it arose from their occupation.
Overexposure to harmful substances are thought to affect 8 million people worldwide.
Occupational hazards are present at every type of workplace- indoors and outdoors, formal and informal, paying jobs and volunteer activities.
Many occupational diseases go undiagnosed because many workers do not know that the problems they experience are due to their work environment. This leads them to conclude that other factors must be responsible for their symptoms which include headaches, memory loss, kidney damage etc..
The most common chronic occupational diseases include cardiovascular disease, respiratory illness with asthma as the most common outcome, cancer, and musculoskeletal pain (e.g. low back pain).
Occupational diseases can pose a serious threat to the economy because it adversely affect the well being of workers and also reduce productivity in terms of days missed due to sickness, higher medical costs and disability pensions as they grow older.
Buy high-quality essays & assignment writing as per particular university, high school or college by Singapore Writers
3.Write in an academic style, summarize, critique and synthesize relevant literature when writing scientific reports within Occupational Health and Safety
If you are trying to write a scientific report within Occupational, there are four important pieces of content.
The first is the summarizing and explaining section which has a summary paragraph followed by an explanation on how this question is answered in relation to occupational health.
Secondly, there must be a critique of the study as it pertains to the next three sections.
Thirdly, there must be synthesis that includes what can be learned from this research and then conclude with what recommendations for future studies arise from this research.
Finally, if possible all sources need to have been cited at the end so others can replicate or verify findings without having to do other internet searching on their own time.
The most difficult aspect of scientific reports in Occupational biology is the synthesis and critical approach to scientific work. The goal is not merely to report another study, but to synthesize that research with all others before it.
This largely falls under “a need for cumulative knowledge” which must be met in order develop a full range of approaches and ideas within one given field of research (Hughes & Mazari 2008). It can also be argued that this synthesis should probably come after the data has been analyzed, as when the information becomes too much it may become hard or seem overwhelming at first.
Buy assignment writers to get answers of OHSE 2630 – Occupational Health module UON Singapore
If you are looking for help do my homework in Singapore, then the Singapore assignment help website is your best bet. They offer essays before deadlines and their service will give students a break from homework writing without missing out on college/university work!
You might think it’s great not having any more assignments, dissertation writing and online exam but what most people find they need is an expert to write my dissertation online after all when either exams or piles of homework come knocking at their door – luckily.
we’re always here with our professional essay writers who can take care of those errors free papers so you don’t have to worry about anything else except getting some rest and preparing for tomorrow’s exam. You just need to pay to take my online test.
Our team of academically qualified writers will never let you down! Further you can check our other assignment sample like OHS Practice etc.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
- SCO399 Design-X SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- SCO157 Empathy and Reflection Assignment SUSS
- OCE165 Volunteer Resource Management Assignment SUSS
- SCO119 Understanding Vulnerability Assignment SUSS Sample Singapore
- SOC265 Urban Sociology SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- SOC263 Sociology of Education SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- SOC261 Sociology of Family SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- ENVS 3750 – Industrial Ecology for EOHS UON assignment sample Singapore
- OHSE 2730 – Occupational Safety UON assignment sample Singapore
- OHSE 2720 – Ergonomics for OHS UON assignment sample Singapore
- OHSE 2630 – Occupational Health UON assignment sample Singapore
- ENVS 2620 – Biosciences for EOHS UON assignment sample Singapore
- OHSE 2610 – OHS Practice UON assignment sample Singapore
- ENVS 2710 – Environmental Control Practice UON assignment sample Singapore
- XAT503 Techniques of Counselling and Therapy in an Asian Context: Core Skills and Methodologies Assignment Sample SUSS, Singapore