CS8500 Communicating Effectively in Times of Crisis NTU Assessment
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) communicating effectively in times of crisis module modular covers organizations that are battling and experiencing crisis increases every day. The NTU CS8500 will focus on external crises or internal crises happening to the organizations operating in Singapore.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
The CS8500 communicating effectively in times of crisis module Educational objectives
The NTU module communicating effectively in times of crisis is liberal studies (LS) and Liberal Arts (LA) elective.
Upon completion of the CS8500 course, students would be able to learn
1. Students would be able to gain knowledge on Strategic Crisis Management
You will be able to learn strategic crisis management as a multifaceted discipline that involves various management issues components in the CS8500 curriculum.
2. Understand various aspects related to crisis management and crisis communication
By dealing with this course you will be able to experience the forms of crisis battled by the organizations. For that this module will highlight the significance of crisis communication
3. To know how to analyze conflict recovery and to find conflict resolution
In Singapore crisis is happening to any organization from anywhere and at any time. The SMRT crisis has dogged the headlines for many years in Singapore that you will study in the CS8500 NTU notes.
4. To learn about the internal crisis faced by the organization like ethical issues in business or financial misappropriation
The Enterprises must recognize the probability of occurrence of the internal crisis and how to manage such a crisis. How Employees should be prepared to mitigate such a crisis situation would be learned through this NTU module.
5. To study external crisis faced by the organization for instance terrorism or policy mismanagement
- To prepare a plan to deal with external crises that can be faced by the businesses in the future.
- To learn about these unexpected and sudden events that can disturb the employees and the management.
6. To understand how to deal with the occurrence of crisis by taking Preventive measures
The organization must be equipped with conflict resolution plans if there is the occurrence of a crisis. Scholars will see preventive measures that can include anticipating and preparing a plan, responding immediately, stopping spreading rumors, and correcting misinformation.
7. To forecast the probability of the crisis of occurrence and to recognize where it began and what next to do
- To map the occurrence of such situations in advance and should know the next step to avoid a loss that may arise in the future to the organization.
- These steps will be discussed in NTU communicating effectively in times of crisis notes.
8. To provide participants in-depth knowledge on the fundamentals related to crisis Communications
Here NBS students will understand the principles of crisis communication through presentations and case studies. This program will help students in understanding the nature of a crisis, true practical exercises, and examination of case studies.
9. To strategically manage the crisis effectively
It will include crisis planning, initial crisis response, and planning to communicate crisis through scenario-based exercises conducted in the CS8500 classroom. Learn how to thrive in a crisis.
10. Participants will understand various techniques used to communicate effectively
Through class discussions, you would be able to communicate and handle different situations arising in crisis how to manage conflicting perspectives arising in the crisis conversation. Delivering important information in a transparent, clear, and quick manner
11. Get familiar with the challenges related to communication that arises in the present crisis-situations
Through the examination of case studies, we have a broad understanding of how to face challenges and how to navigate obstacle and bring out the best effort by a team
12. Learn to adopt the proactive approach and create an action plan by dealing with major incidents
Prepare an action plan and encourage your team members to prioritize what matters the most and to adopt a growth mindset. We will learn some practical techniques to be applied in major incidents to make the successful operational management of it.
Yes, We provide Cheap Assignment writing services according to your budget!
Singapore assignment help guarantees you to provide legit essay writing services and 100% Plagiarism-free documents. Due to involvement in other activities simultaneously students look to hire local assignment writers to get their work done within the deadline.
After the lockdown, many universities are looking forward to organizing online exams. Take online exams help Singapore from our expert writers and don’t miss a chance of improving your communicating effectively in times of crisis NTU grades. Therefore if you are facing any problems in completing CS8500 assignments within a stipulated time you can seek our ‘assignment help University’ instant service.
To improve the writing skills Scholars are often asked to write essays on current topics. Students have provided positive feedback after availing of top-quality corona-virus essay and effective communication essay at an affordable price by us.
Frequently asked questions
Q. 1 Who should attend the CS8500 communicating effectively in times of crisis course?
Ans: This course should be attended by emergency planning personal managers, PR professionals, and others who want to enhance their confidence and develop their skills in the field of crisis communication.
Q. 2 How to achieve good marks in the CS8500 NTU module?
Ans: Students are advised to study from NTU PYP solution and from the provided course material to achieve good grades. You can also go through subject reviews provided online before taking admission into this curriculum.
- Effective Marketing Plan Techniques Tools
- The Global Marketplace and Environmental Issues Affecting the Singapore Companies
- Drivers of Corporate Value for Alibaba Group Holding Ltd
- Mice Industry Singapore
- Building Information Modelling (bim ) Analysis Essay Sample
- PS8002 Entrepreneurship NTU Assessment
- CS8500 Communicating Effectively in Times of Crisis NTU
- ML0003 Kick Start Your Career Success NTU
- Et0001 Enterprise and Innovation – NTU Assessment
- BU8201 Business Finance NTU Assessment
- BU8301 Fundamentals of Business Law NTU
- HY0001 Ethics and Moral Reasoning NTU Assignment Sample
- Busm 3115 Ethics and Governance RMIT Assignment Sample
- Organizational Behaviour Assignment Sample
- BAFI3192 Risk Management TMA Assignment RMIT Sample