Essay Example on Coronavirus
A coronavirus is an infectious disease. Occurrence and continuous spread of the disease have become serious issues of concern among people in societies. There are large numbers of people all over the world who are prone to Coronavirus. People who are suffering from the Coronavirus have difficulty in breathing, fever, cough, etc.
If you are writing an essay for the first time, then the sample essay on Coronavirus (COVID-19) will help you in writing a good essay. The sample essay will help you in the identification of the different headings you should cover in your essay. If you are writing an essay on Coronavirus then you need to cover the following headings such as symptoms, precautions, and consequences. You can seek assistance from Singapore assignment help for writing a good essay.
There is still no treatment for coronavirus. It is quite difficult for medical professionals to analyze the influence of coronavirus (COVID -19) on the health of people and economies at the national level.
According to the present statistics, there are approx. 245900 people are suffering from coronavirus. Approx. 10048 people have died in the world because of COVID -19. Coronavirus has highly influenced the world economy.
Tip: At the time of writing essay students should add relevant and latest facts related to the disease. As it is the technique that will help you in developing the interest of reading among readers.
Hire coronavirus (covid 19) essay example
Expert For Academic Success
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
What topics to include in an Essay on Coronavirus?
The following headings you should cover in essay on Coronavirus are:
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus is a kind of virus that is considered as the main reason for diseases in mammals and humans. It is a serious disease that also leads to the death of people. It is a disease that was first detected in Wuhan, China which has killed approx. 276386 people at the global level According to the report of the Union Ministry of Health and Family welfare there are approx. 1981 death of people has taken place due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
What are the symptoms of Coronavirus?
Every person suffering from Coronavirus is having unique symptoms which can be analyzed after 2 to 14 days. You can include the following symptoms into your academic essay on coronavirus these are:
- Sour throats
- Runny nose
- Issues in breathing
- The decline in Potential of smelling or tasting.
How Coronavirus is treated?
Till now there is no proper treatment of coronavirus that has been discovered in the world. Medical professionals in Singapore are advising people to take special types of precautions for preventing them from Coronal virus. The different precautionary measures which People in Singapore can take for preventing them from being prone to the deadly disease are:
- Wash hand after touching the objects.
- Maintain social Distancing
- Take proper rest and do not overexert yourself
It is very crucial to wash your hand with soap. You can also make use of hand sanitizers for cleaning your hand. Note that, people should make sure that the sanitizers which they are using should contain at least 70 percent of alcohol.
Medical advisors are also advising people to cover their mouths by handkerchief during coughing or sneezing. It is very much essential to take quick and appropriate measures for controlling the spread of coronavirus as it could have more serious consequences. There is a great requirement for maintaining hygiene at surrounding places.
How does coronavirus spread?
Coronavirus spreads very quickly. College going students of Singapore those who are given with SNA assignments are required to research and they need to find out more important facts related to Coronavirus such as:
- The Coronavirus can spread if people do not cover their nose or mouth during sneezing and coughing.
- People get more involved in a social gathering.
- The main cause of the spread of coronavirus is toughing the objects and after that touching eyes, noses, etc.
Medical professionals and government are suggesting people stay at their homes. In the context of Singapore, Prime minister Lee Hsien Loong announces the one-month lockdown. Prime minister in Singapore has announced that schools and organizations will close for one-month l, it is stricter measures taken for preventing the spread of Coronavirus infections. Implementations of measures such as Lockdown is very much crucial for preventing the transmission of deadly disease like coronavirus. Medical practitioners are advising people to stay at their homes and take rest especially in the case when they have symptoms of coronavirus. If any person is suffering from coronavirus they should not meet with others, as this is the best measure to control the spread of coronavirus.
Sample of essay on Coronavirus for students in Singapore
Title: How Coronavirus spreads?
A Coronavirus is a large family of viruses that highly influence the health of human beings. A coronavirus spreads from one person to another. In simple words, Coronavirus spreads through direct contact between human beings. The coronavirus was first found in Animals and then it has passed to human beings. It is the virus that develops when a person coughs, sneezes then respiratory droplets are produced, these droplets transmit to mouth, the nose of a person near them.
As per the result of research it has been found that the coronavirus was first found in bats. If people do not maintain social distance and do not wash their hands properly then coronavirus will spread more quickly. Coronavirus can highly influence the health of older people.
Buy Plagiarism Free Essay for University Submission
Singapore assignment help provides the best online essay writing services. Our professionals give good suggestions and help students in writing impressive essays.
If students are facing any kind of issue in writing essays on any of the topics they can seek assistance from a professional team of Singapore assignment help. The study can avail Quality essay writing services from us at reasonable costs. By writing and submitting good essays students can improve their academic performance.
- Current status of Graduate Labour Market Essay Sample Singapore
- Role of Personality and Intelligence in Predicting Workplace Safety Essay Sample Singapore
- The Role of Remediation in Balancing Traditional and New Media Essay Sample Singapore
- The Role of Technology in Shaping this Paradigm Shift Essay Sample, Singapore
- Discuss the importance of role play as a teaching methods: Essay Sample Singapore
- Mental Health Difficulties Following Stressful Life Events: Beyond PTSD Essay Sample, Singapore
- Racism (Black lives matter) Argumentative Essay Sample Singapore
- The Weighted Average Cost Of Capital (WACC) Has Always Been ‘Mistaken’ As The Cost Essay Sample
- Economic Analysis Of The Sugary Drinks Industry In Singapore Essay Sample
- Reasons Why Water Issues Between Singapore and its Neighbours Essay Sample Singapore
- Company Or Banking Sector Transformed The Four Ps To Incorporate Digital Technologies Essay Sample Singapore
- Accounting System Helpful To The Company Essay Sample Singapore
- Motivators Impact On Employee Loyalty During COVID 19 In Singapore Essay Sample
- Sustainable Transport System in Singapore Essay Sample
- Prevent Readmission For Heart Failure In Singapore Essay Sample