SWK292 Social Work Practice and Skills Lab II: Working with Small Groups Assignment Sample
In today’s era of technological advancement where students want to make their careers in a professional field, there are some who look forward to working socially to help people in different ways.
Many students are there who opt for SWK 292 working with small groups which are a part of Social Work practices and skills. This course is available in one of the famous Singapore University that is SUSS (Singapore University of Social Science).
Besides regular curriculum of Social Work courses students also gets some SWK 292.
Group-based assignments (GBA) and tutor-marked assignments (TMA), which are a crucial part of this program and these assignments carry up to 30% weightage of marks in the final result.
As students nowadays are involved in other extra-curricular activities and are also pursuing part-time jobs, it becomes really hectic for them to submit these assignments within stipulated deadlines. Therefore, students can seek help from Singapore assignment help company to submit their assessments within time.
Why it is important to study SWK 292 working with small group’s course?
The major purpose of including SWK 292 to social work course in the curriculum of SUSS University is to educate students about smaller groups like support groups, education groups, task groups, about social work practices, cultural competence, self-awareness and ethics.
This course help students to learn about leadership and group dynamic theories, ethical issues in the group, analysis of religious, class, gender and cultural diversity while dealing in small groups and practical use of group work and individual in the social change.
The layout of the SUSS SWK292 Course
The SUSS Social Work practice and skills lab (working with small groups) course will educate Singaporean scholars about how to work into small groups.
Important topics that SUSS SWK 292 courses teach are as follows:
- Analysis of group work: performing social worker roles like a mediator, group facilitator or counsellor
- theories of group dynamics: social science and behavioural theories
- how to plan and begin the group: maintaining relationships with supervisors, clients, colleagues and other professionals
- assessing multicultural group work: an examination of issues like status, religion, age, gender, race and socio-economic status
- Foundation and specialized methods for task groups: adapting skills like creative and critical thinking, responding, and active listening
- ethics classification: definition, and history of group work attributes like class, age, ethnicity, and more
- how to end the groups work: by recognizing social work ethics and values
This course will help students to gain knowledge of common needs required by Social Workgroups that include needing to cope with loneliness, loss or illness; how to cope with life transitions; acquiring skills for information and need of improving relationships socially.
Students are taught observations, and role-playing through various examples like healthcare and family services.
Hire swk292 suss social work practice and skills lab ii: working with small groups assignment sample
Expert For Academic Success
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Learning outcome of SWK 292 working with small groups course
If students complete this course successfully they would be able to:
- Explain leadership or group dynamic theories
- Understanding of various group work models like a remedial model, reciprocal model and social goals model
- Learning various factors of How to resolve ethical issues that arise during group work practice
- Analysis of cultural, diversity, class, religious, gender, linguistic, ethnic, and racial diversity while working into small groups
- Building a relationship and developing communication skills with small groups
- Differentiation of skills while treating educational support and task groups
- Understanding the planned change model while working with small groups that include planning, assessment, engagement, evaluation, intervention and termination
- An Application of skills of group work in various settings to the variety of populations
- An Application of practical implication of smaller groups for social change
- Illustration of human rights while working in smaller groups
These learning outcomes will help students to perform effectively in social work.
The only thing which is difficult for students is how they will submit their assignments within a specified time, as students these days have a very hectic schedule.
Therefore, we provide help to students by assisting them in their tutor marked assignments, term paper writing, timed online assignments, college assignment, reflective writing and capstone project.
Students can rely on our well-designed service of providing assignments to students which are designed by our professional writers. Students can expect plagiarism free content at a very affordable cost. For us, confidentiality is our priority, and we also provide a free review of assignment in case students want some modification in their assessment.
Are you worried about these services being expensive and about your privacy?
We at SingaporeAssignmentHelp.Com provide 100% privacy to our clients, and we don’t disclose information of students to anyone. We provide affordable quality assignments to students within the stipulated time.
Assignment price depends upon the time limit, the number of pages of project and the quality you require.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1. What are the subjects for which you provide assignment writing services?
Answer: We provide assignment writing services for almost all subjects some of the beings are management, finance, law, sociology, psychology, healthcare, economics, mathematics etc.
Question 2. Time duration you required to deliver my assignment?
Answer: We provide solved assignment even within a few hours, but charges would be high for urgent delivery in comparison to the normal schedule.
Question 3. What kind of assignment help services do you provide?
Question 4. What all benefits I can expect from your assignment help services?
Answer: you can expect Plagiarism free content, the best affordable price for quality content, on-time delivery, free revision of assignments and top-rated by the students.
Question 5. How Singapore assignments help works?
Answer: submit details regarding your assignments by filing form then we will provide you with price details, then after you have made the payment, our writers will start working on your project, and then we will mail you your assignment.
- Singapore Linguistic Instrumentalism Essay Sample
- GES1003 Changing Landscapes of Singapore NUS Assignment Sample
- Tackle Racism in Singapore Assignment Sample
- SWK292 SUSS Social Work Practice and Skills Lab II: Working with Small Groups Assignment Sample
- SEC339 War Peace Crime and Punishment in Southeast Asia SUSS Assignment Sample
- SEC335 SUSS Economic Security and Culture Assessment Sample
- SEC331 Theory and Practice in Security Studies SUSS Assignment Sample
- Environmental Impact Assessment Essay Sample
- Global Politics of Human Rights Essay Sample
- Principle of Population Essay Sample
- My Life Values Essay Sample
- SOC203 Living Sociology SUSS Assignment Sample
- SCO201 Space, Place, People and the City SUSS Assessment Sample
- Differences Between Taoism And Buddhism Philosophy Essay Sample
- A Socio-Cultural Analysis of Singapore Essay Sample