Racism in Singapore Assignment Sample
Racism is a problem worldwide but it is seen to be growing in Singapore a lot in the past few years. We recent cases of racism and the ongoing movement in Singapore and online have the attention of the Students of Singapore and its people. The problem is serious and starts from a casual talk or insult, it can worsen when people don’t acknowledge or complains.
Some privileged people don’t even think that it is a problem or issue in Singapore. Racism is everywhere being at school, college, university, and other organizations of Singapore.
In this article with the help of assignment writing services, we are discussing some effective ways that can help to tackle racism in Singapore.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
1. Control your emotions
We know it can be very hard to don’t yell back or shout at the racist when someone faces an act of racism but it’s is not advisable to react to it. The motive of the racist is to get a reaction from you so when you do it it’s a win for them. When you control the emotion and don’t react it will your win and might save your day from getting ruined by some unknown loser.
2. Stay calm
You might encounter a group of racist or individuals at locations like a bar, restaurant, class, campus, or other. When they pass a comment or shouts something to offend you, it’s not the right to backfire at them as they might be under some influence of alcohol or drugs that is why they have enough courage to do it in public. The best is to change your location and get yourself away from them.
3. Walk away when you sense danger
The situations can get worse if you react to them as they are not ready to feel ashamed or embarrassed when you acknowledge them publicly. So it may lead to some physical violence and may harm in other ways. So walk away from there, it is not about you, it is about them, they are the losers and you win the situation by walking away.
4. Don’t try to negotiate
The racist told to have this much sense that they can understand the issue or even acknowledge it. If you try to reason them or try to get involved in a discussion on the spot of the situation, it will heat up the situations more.
5. Educate when possible
Not doing it while it’s happening, try to educate the people involved personally. Such people are more active while in a group or at a public place. So, try to talk to them in person while not at a public place, where they can listen and you can convey your message and concern
While the issue is serious and authorities should take steps to stop this happening at various Colleges, universities, Organisations, etc. Singapore students often get involved in the situation and get depressed with their thoughts. The students face academic problems so they seek essay writing help Singapore that improve their grades.
- Singapore Public Policy Reflection Paper Sample
- MS800M An exploration of symmetry NTU Assessment
- HP8004 coping with cultural transition NTU
- CS8300 Science fiction film NTU
- CM8001 the impact of chemistry on society NTU
- Sociology of Family Essay
- BU8641 NTU Cultural Intelligence Assessment Answer
- Singapore Linguistic Instrumentalism Essay Sample
- GES1003 Changing Landscapes of Singapore NUS Assignment Sample
- Tackle Racism in Singapore Assignment Sample
- SWK292 SUSS Social Work Practice and Skills Lab II: Working with Small Groups Assignment Sample
- SEC339 War Peace Crime and Punishment in Southeast Asia SUSS Assignment Sample
- SEC335 SUSS Economic Security and Culture Assessment Sample
- SEC331 Theory and Practice in Security Studies SUSS Assignment Sample
- Environmental Impact Assessment Essay Sample