LF9001 French Language Level 1 NTU Assessment
Nanyang Technological University NTU French language level 1 module introduces to the Civilization and culture of the French language to the beginners. The NTU LF9001 course is developed specially according to the needs of NTU students.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
The LF9001 French language level 1 module learning outcomes
The French language level 1 course is an unrestricted elective (UE) designed for undergraduate students.
On successful completing the NTU curriculum, candidates would be able to acquire an understanding upon:
1. To communicate in French according to the elementary social linguistic norms
You would learn the French language by communicating with your classmates in French. This will be a part of classroom discussion and group activities as assigned in the LF9001 syllabus.
2. To interact in French in a very simple way while performing basic real-life tasks
You would be required to translate simple English languages into French and apply it as a part of your French language level 1 subject communication skills.
3. To speak with accuracy and sufficient fluency on the topics related to others and yourself, your daily life, your likes, dislikes your hobbies, your city, and your family.
The NTU LF9001 modules will cover a range of familiar topics related to your daily life and family that need to be converted into simple French sentences. This is required to check your fluency and accuracy with the language.
4. To write simple informative descriptive short texts and sentences on familiar topics
Not only by communicating you would be asked to write sentences, assignments, and essays related to daily based topics in this language.
5. Comprehend, interpret and listen to the simplified spoken material available in the French language
In the NTU French language level 1 tutorial, students would be shown videos and audios to make them listen and interpret the French language.
6. To address and learn comprehension question related to the above-mentioned family topics
The LF9001, learning would be made more fun and enjoyable by organizing lots of activities and engagement in and out of the French classes.
7. Read, interpret and comprehend simplified written material in the French language and address related comprehension questions of the family topics
- By the online activities and audio-visual range, you will relate to one-self such as hobbies, everyday activities, location, numbers, time identities, and greetings.
- The LF9001 notes will become beneficial for you if you want to become a part of the French-speaking companies.
8. Introduction of the Civilization and culture of the French language to the students
Using all learner-centric approach of teaching the French language level 1 NTU course, it will provide knowledge to francophone speakers regarding cross-cultural situations
9. Students will acquire knowledge on the French language basics
You will learn the basics fundamentals of the French language through the LF9001 workbook and textbook that is developed specifically according to the needs and requirements of NTU students
10. To expose candidates to the usage of an authentic French language
The usage of this language would be taught through video and audio resources. This is integrated into the French language level 1 syllabus to make you learn about this authentic language
11. They will learn the sentence Constructions, words use, and verbs used commonly in French
- This will follow an action-oriented approach to make you practice the language skills through collaborative tasks assigned to you in the classroom.
- The French blended learning would be implemented by emphasizing autonomous learning in all LF9001 NTU French Classes.
12. The course will be beneficial for students who want to work, study or travel in French countries
During French language level 1 class you will write simple essays, read dialogues and text, watch videos, answering simple questions, and role play would prove beneficial for you to understand and learn the French language effectively.
Get Quick Assistance from our Online essay writers in your academic writings!
Singapore assignment help is famous for providing composition writing help and other writing assistance ranging from management to Healthcare subjects. The final marks for the LF9001 French language level 1 NTU module would comprise of written examination and continuous assessment.
Essay writing assignments, role play, attending lectures, and reading text-books come under the LF9001 assessment component. As these carry reasonable marks candidates might ask themselves is there someone who can solve my assignment at a cheap cost?
We do understand writing assignments is not a Cakewalk as it requires intense researching and is a time-consuming process. Doesn’t worry as we are here to solve your queries related to University assignments help Singapore at an affordable price?
Due to involvement in extracurricular activities and part-time jobs, students might look for someone whom they can pay to do assignments on their behalf. Many Scholars have provided positive feedback as they have seen an increment in their grades as we provide authentic and plagiarism-free paperwork compiled by our experienced writers.
Not only these have also benefited from our error-free and well-structured essay work. If you have a doubt you can even go through essay samples such as linguistics instrumentalism in Singapore uploaded on our website. Reach us as we guarantee you to maintain your security and confidentiality without losing your identity.
- LS9001 Spanish language level 1 NTU Assessment
- LM9001 Malay language level 1 NTU Assessment
- LK9001 Korean language level 1 NTU Assessment
- LG9001 German language level 1 NTU Assessment
- LF9001 French language level 1 NTU Assessment
- HS8018 Our Bodies, Ourselves NTU Assessment
- HL8021 fictions of Love: film and literature NTU Assessment
- HG8004 Communication Across Cultural Contexts NTU Assessment
- HG8001 language puzzle – the study of human language NTU
- CV8005 Ancient Chinese Architecture and Manmade wonders NTU
- CM8002, CM8012, CM8022 Forensic science NTU
- PSY09701 Individual Differences ENU Assignment Sample
- PSY107 Introduction to Psychology 1 TMA Assignment Sample