HG8004 Communication Across Cultural Contexts NTU Assessment
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) communication across cultural contexts module will cover intercultural and inter-language communication.
The NTU HG8004 course will further introduce intercultural communication models and frameworks for the students.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
The HG8004 communication across cultural contexts module learning objectives
The NTU communication across cultural contexts is a GER-prescribed electives (GER-PE) course that comprises 3 academic units.
Upon the completion of the HG8004 NTU module candidates would learn the following
1. To acquire a basic understanding of problems and issues pertaining the intercultural communication
- The communication across cultural contexts module provides an understanding of various problems related to communication due to cultural barriers.
- It will further provide an introduction to cultural values and cultural beliefs pertaining the society and factors on how to solve them.
2. To gain an understanding of problems and issues arising due to inter-language
- In the ntu HG8004 notes we will study problems related to inter-language that are arising due to changes in immigration policies, Technology, economics, and transportation world-wide.
- We will also see some barriers to communication like language, ethnocentrism, anxiety, and Prejudice.
3. To present intercultural theories to the students without having the linguistics background
- They would have an opportunity to gain insight into intercultural theories to understand the cultural values and traditions.
- We will get aware of the role of groups, families, race, and gender in forming a personal identity. We will have an overview of the theories like communication accommodation theory and cultural convergence theory through HG8004 lectures.
4. To introduce models and frameworks related to intercultural communication
We will learn various frameworks with communication styles across individuals and cultures in this communication across cultural contexts syllabus. We will learn the linguistics basics and about nonverbal communication and its connection to the different spoken language.
5. To link assumptions and hypothesis studied to the intercultural communications in practices
- The HG8004 NTU content course will focus on how to collaborate with people coming from different cultures and countries on the ground of educational background ethnic social and religious context.
- It focuses on cultures, thought patterns, and social attributes pertaining to the different groups of individuals.
6. To Foster awareness building of intercultural communication at the workplace
This will provide cross-cultural awareness by making an individual aware of an individual’s perceptions, beliefs, and cultural values. It will make them understand the differences and similarities between each other’s cultures by assigning essays and case studies.
7. To provide an in-depth understanding of the realities of intercultural communication in various works settings
We will get the knowledge of language acquisition through communication across cultural contexts assignments. To understand the reality of intercultural communication. To study the role of technology, learning tools, language, and social media usages in cross-cultural communication.
8. To analyze various complexities arising out of cultural communication differences at the work area
Students will learn about different complexities related to cultural communication like demographic change, cultural Geography, technology change, managing conflict, and ethical behaviour as taught in topics of HG8004 NTU.
9. Summarize challenges as seen in managing intercultural communication
- The communication across cultural contexts lesson will develop a basic understanding of our biased nature that we hold against a particular group and laying the foundation for improving intercultural communication.
- We will also consider how to manage challenges such as learning the foreign language, understanding slang, language differences, and non-verbal misinterpretation.
Avail of University assignment help in Singapore instantly!
Singapore assignment help is the best assignment writing company offering high-quality essays, reflective writing, journal writing, homework help, dissertation writing, and much more.
The NTU HG8004 communication across cultural contexts grading scheme would consist of quizzes and group work of 50 marks and final examination also. The continuous assessment consists of various essay writing and assignment tasks. Sometimes students feel stressed and they might enquire about an essay helper so that they can impress their professors by completing it on time.
After paying little prices our professional writers will help in writing the cross-cultural intelligence assignment and cross-cultural management essay with zero Plagiarism. Due to covid-19 exams and classes are conducted online. The Timed online assessment is the substitution for on-campus examination these days. If you also desire online exam help for your TOA then your search ends here as you can avail of every type of assessment help service here.
You can hire assignment experts for submitting your time-bound assessment within the deadline. Students have provided positive feedback as we provide authentic and quality proof BU8641 NTU cultural intelligence assessment that has led to their grades increment.
Do not get worried about losing your identity as we maintain the confidentiality and privacy of your personal information. Our clients have become permanent due to our 24*7 customer support and free assignment revision services.
So, hurry up and get the benefit of our amazing academic solutions.
- LS9001 Spanish language level 1 NTU Assessment
- LM9001 Malay language level 1 NTU Assessment
- LK9001 Korean language level 1 NTU Assessment
- LG9001 German language level 1 NTU Assessment
- LF9001 French language level 1 NTU Assessment
- HS8018 Our Bodies, Ourselves NTU Assessment
- HL8021 fictions of Love: film and literature NTU Assessment
- HG8004 Communication Across Cultural Contexts NTU Assessment
- HG8001 language puzzle – the study of human language NTU
- CV8005 Ancient Chinese Architecture and Manmade wonders NTU
- CM8002, CM8012, CM8022 Forensic science NTU
- PSY09701 Individual Differences ENU Assignment Sample
- PSY107 Introduction to Psychology 1 TMA Assignment Sample