BUSM 3199 ETHICS AND GOVERNANCE TMA ASSIGNMENT SAMPLE
Ethics and governance are the key components that organizations need to abide by to engage in fair practices which in turn will benefit the organization, consumer and Society.
A large number of students opts for this subject before stepping into the corporate world.
This course BUSM 3199 ethics and governance are offered by many Singaporean universities but the popular ones are SusS (Singapore University of Social Science), SIM (Singapore Institute of Management) and RMIT.
In this course, students will get an idea of ethics and corporate governance, compliance requirements and regulatory regime.
Besides studying this core course students will have to submit group-based assignments and TMA assignments of BUSM 3199 course.
These tutor-marked assignment and GBA are an inevitable part of the course as these assignments carry 30% weightage of marks in final results.
In order to submit these assignments within the stipulated deadline, students need to take extra time from their busy schedule which becomes really hectic for them.
Therefore in order to secure good grade students can hire an academic writer who can write assignments for them from Singaporeassignmenthelp.com
Why is it important to study the BUSM 3199 ethics and governance course?
Corporate governance is gaining importance in today’s global environment. Business ethics is applied to all forms of business, individuals and organizations conduct.
One should understand the governance structures and role of employee’s, management and board in the organization.
Students should understand the ethical problems and moral problems that can arise during the conduct of business.
Everybody wants businesses to conduct operations in a fair and clean manner by abiding by the rule of law which in turn will benefit society.
The layout of the BUSM 3199 ethics and governance course is as follows:
In this students will gain insights into how the corporate world works by understanding
- Introduction of ethics: objectives, sources, nature, importance, definition and factors affecting Business Ethics.
- Norms, values and beliefs: morals vs. ethics; beliefs, values, norms and their role; ethical theories and codes; the value of managers.
- Corporate governance: financial market role insider trading; whistleblowing issues, ethical problems in corporate governance, GE’s initiative of sustainability and Microsoft antitrust case.
- Corporate social responsibility: importance and nature of CSR; shareholders, stakeholders and business ethics; conflicts between stakeholders; CSR initiatives at the organization for example at HSBC
- Business ethics and employees: employer ethical issues, employee relations, working conditions, the privacy of employee, discrimination within the organization.
- Business ethics and consumers: ethical problems in advertising, marketing and on the global platform: limits of caveat emptor doctrine.
Hire busm 3199 suss ethics and governance tma assignment sample
Expert For Academic Success
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Learning outcomes of The BUSM 3199 ethics and governance course:
If students are able to complete the course successfully they should be able to:
- Understand the meaning of corporate governance and ethics
- Recognition of various theories of corporate governance
- Understanding of an ethical governance effect on the corporate world
- Fixing issues in current corporate governance and finding more effective solutions
- Assessing corporate governance theories in a social context
- Analyzing the adverse effect of unethical and inadequate approach of corporate governance
- Analyzing how ethics impact business and profitability
- Applying the code of governance and control measures within an organization
- Responsibility and accountability of governance and ethics by auditors, board committee and directors of the organization.
- Suggesting organization the approaches of ethical management.
These learning outcomes will help students to perform efficiently into Corporate. The only factor that students find very difficult is the submission of their assessments within a specified deadline. We are here to help Students by providing timed online assessment submission, distance learning assessment answers, helping in their problems based project, assisting them in their capstone project and reflective writing hence, providing help at all levels.
Therefore students can trust our professional writers as they have been working in this field for many years and providing aid to students with their assignments we provide well-designed content which is Plagiarism free at a reasonable cost. For us the privacy of student is at the top, we provide 24*7 email support to our clients and we also give a free review of assessments in case students asks for modifications in their assignment.
Doesn’t panic take help of professional writing services?
Students get tensed as they need to submit a variety of assignments to their tutor within the deadline which becomes really hectic for them. Therefore the student can seek help by hiring an academic writer who can provide Plagiarism free assignment, on-time delivery and free revision of assessment at reasonable rates.
Frequently asked questions
Question 1 What kind of services should I expect from you?
Answer: We provide writing assistant for example
- Distance learning assessment
- writing journal
- writing capstone work
- case studies answers
- dissertation writing
- reflective writing
- research report
- writing subjective and objective answers
- thesis writing
- book writing
- literature review
- homework help
Q2 are your services authentic can I rely on your services?
Answer: You can rely on our experienced professional writers as they have been working in this field for many years. You can even go through positive reviews submitted by students who have gained good marks and are satisfied with our services. We provide plagiarism free content, on-time delivery, best price assurance and free revision of material and 100% security and confidentiality of privacy of our clients.
Q3 How will I receive my assignment and details of payment methods?
Answer: After completion of the assignment we will mail you the assignment on your secured mail ID and for payment methods student can pay us via credit or debit card.
Q4 How can I secure good marks during the BUSM 3199 ethics and governance course?
Answer: students can get good grades if there are regular at studies and if they submit their tutor-marked assignment and group-based assessments which contains almost half of the weightage in their final exams.
- HY0001 Ethics and Moral Reasoning NTU Assignment Sample
- Busm 3115 Ethics and Governance RMIT Assignment Sample
- Organizational Behaviour Assignment Sample
- BAFI3192 Risk Management TMA Assignment RMIT Sample
- BUSM 4547 Management in Practice (MIP) SIM Assignment Sample
- BUSM 3199 SUSS Ethics and Governance TMA Assignment Sample
- Investors Relations Communication Essay
- ANL303 Fundamentals of Data Mining TMA Assignment Sample
- MKT360 Internet and Social Media Marketing TMA Sample
- Singapore Airlines PESTLE Analysis Essay Sample
- Hospitality business environment in Singapore Essay
- Organizational Change Essay Sample
- Customer Relationship Management Examples
- Cross Cultural Management Essay Sample
- 7 P’s of Marketing Essay Sample