BS1001 Entry to Biology NTU Assessment Answer
The school of biological Sciences of Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore has introduced the BS1001 entry to the biology course. This NTU BS1001 course’s main objective is to introduce the learners to the basic concepts of Biology related to cellular, molecular, and tissues present in living things.
Candidates will also learn about current advances happening in the field of Biology and concepts of physiology, metabolism, and biodiversity. The BS1001 NTU module is offered in semester 1st of study year 1 that contains 3 academic units. The final grade of this module would be decided based on written examination and continuous assessment. The continuous assessment consists of Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) and mid-semester quiz.
Students must study from NTU pyp to get quiz help answers and knowledge about the format of the examination questions. The BS1001 entry to biology course will help students in preparing for other advanced Biology courses and will also prepare them for research and professional careers related to biology.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Schedule of the BS1001 entry to biology course
The NTU BS1001syllabus includes topics like:
- Introduction to biology ( its basic, chemistry, overview, and biological diversity)
- About the human body and macromolecules like carbohydrates in the living system
- Macromolecules like lipids proteins and nucleic acids in the living system
- Common features of cells like Eukaryotic and prokaryotic
- The central dogma and genetic basis of life mutation and gene regulation
- Continuity of life eukaryotes prokaryotes cell division and DNA replication
- Continuity of life reproduction in the microorganism and sexual/asexual reproduction
- Genetic diversity( molecular Genetics, and Mendelian)
- Genetic diversity (genetic engineering, evolution, and Molecular biotechnology)
- Extracellular Metabolism, and bioenergetics
- Metabolism (metabolic integration, cellular respiration, and cellular metabolism)
- Biology current advances genomic, transcriptomic, personalized medicine, the era of omics, and Biology relation with other disciplines
Students can find out more information on the conduct of the course through NTU modules and can post their doubtful questions also. Here, students who have studied this subject provide NTU BS1001review based on their experiences.
Buy high-quality essays & assignment writing as per particular university, high school or college by Singapore Writers
Intended BS1001 entry to biology Educational outcomes
By the end of this NTU module BS1001, the student would be able to understand
- Differentiate between the scientific method components like experimental, testing, hypothesis, setting, observation, conclusion
- To define the carbon and water properties having an impact on living things
- Mapping of different components of Biology like organs, tissues, cells, and molecules
- Meaning of 11 major organs of the human system and defining their functions
- To understand the categories of biological molecules of lipids, proteins, nucleic acid, and carbohydrates
- Recognizing features present in human cells and distinguishing between a plant cell from an animal cell; prokaryotic cell from Eukaryotic cell
- To study the information flow from polypeptide to DNA as defined in Central dogma
- Recognizing the need for the regulation of gene
- Defining types of mutation and their process of generation
- Explaining the process of replication of DNA in eukaryotes and prokaryotes
- Differentiating between sexual and asexual reproduction in the macro organism and unicellular organisms
- Explaining molecular genetics by understanding the Mendelian inheritance concept
- To analyze the concept and evolution theory related to natural selection and adaptation
- Describing the process of reproductive, cloning, generating, transgenic animals, polymerase chain reaction, and gene cloning
- Defining the steps in extracellular and Cellular respiration and Cellular metabolism
- Differentiate between heterotrophs and autotrophs and their subcategories
- Recognizing the process of cellular signal transduction and metabolic integration and their key molecules
- To identify how biological advancement has impacted approaches like holistic (-omics) and its interfacing with other specialist subjects.
As the syllabus of this NTU BS1001 subject is vast enough that students hardly finds any time to complete their assignments. Due to this a thought come across the mind of the students that can I hire someone who can do my assignment online in Singapore. Students are advised to study BS1001notes from NTU last year papers also to gain knowledge on the paper format.
Do you need help with assignments instantly?
Singapore assignment help has a team of experienced Singaporean writers who provide plagiarism-free and well-structured BS1001 entry to biology documents within few hours and at affordable prices. We even provide BS1001tutorial answers in a crisp and concise format that is easily understood by the learners.
Hey students, if ever the questions that can someone write my essay have popped up in your mind then you are at the right place. We provide all kinds of writing assistance like journal writing, essay writing, literature review help, homework help, term paper help, dissertation writing, report writing.
By seeking our online writing service help, students have seen a remarkable increase in NTU result grades. We assure you that your confidentiality and privacy would be maintained by us. We never disclose our client’s identity to anyone.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Frequently Asked questions
Q. 1 What kind of additional services are provided by Singapore assignment help other than Tutor-Marked Assignment (TMA)?
Ans: We provide services like solve my assignment, pay to do assignments, composition writing help, business plan writing help, online assignments, Global assignment help, assignment buddy.
Q. 2 Is your academic writing authentic?
Ans: Yes all our academic writings are authentic. We provide a 100% guarantee to offer error-free work and offer Turnitin reports at the cheapest price.
Q. 3 I want unique and authentic content for my BS1001 entry to biology assignment?
Ans: Yes we always provide unique, plagiarism-free, and authentic content of the BS1001 entry to biology document. You can rely on us as we do not copy written matter from other sites.
Q. 4 I study at Singapore Polytechnic. Could you provide assignments for this college?
Ans: Yes we provide assignments of Singapore Polytechnic and other universities like National University Singapore, SIM University, Nanyang University, and Singapore Management University.
- Key Competencies Of Community Nurses In Delivering Effective Care For People In Their Own Homes Essay Sample
- NUR09717 Promoting Excellence In Older People’s Care Assignment
- BME304 Advanced Biomaterials SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- Clinical Teaching Course for Nurses assignment sample Singapore
- Importance of Research in Nursing Essay Sample
- Sexual Orientation in the Workplace Essay Sample
- Push and Pull Factors of Global Nursing Migration Sample Essay
- Nursing Clinical Governance and Quality and Safety Sample Essay
- Contemporary Practice in Palliative Care Essay Sample
- Contemporary Social Care Essay Sample
- Teleology Essay Sample
- Professionalism and Issues in Nursing Essay Sample
- Fall Prevention Strategy for Older and Vulnerable People Essay Sample
- BS1001 Entry to Biology Assessment Answer -NTU
- NUR09722 ENU Theory and Ethical Reasoning in Nursing Practice Assessment