Out-and-Out Information About Nanyang Business School Degree Courses
Nanyang Business School is Asia Pacific’s one of the largest and comprehensive business schools which provide the study of business courses.
In 1991, the School of Accountancy established at Nanyang Technological Institute, in 1995, was renamed as Nanyang Business School.
For many years it is producing leaders from over the world with our innovative and rigorous academic theories based on real-world business practice.
The education procedure is based on a holistic approach where the student gets a chance to study wide-range of graduate and undergraduate programmes as well as non-degree executive courses.
The academic excellence of Nanyang Business School is recognized all over the world and its MBA programme is ranked 10th in Asia in Financial Times in 2018.
Nanyang Business School was the third MBA School in Asia and the first business school in Singapore that got accreditation by the both EQIS and AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
The programme offered by Nanyang Business School:
Nanyang Business School offers a huge range of innovative, relevant and rigorous undergraduate, graduate, Ph.D. and Executive Education programmes.
- Undergraduate Programme: It offers a huge list of the undergraduate programme where a student completes single degree programme, double degree programme in 3 years and integrated Bachelors can be completed in 3.5 years and all students have to complete the internship programme.
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- Bachelor of Accountancy with the second specialization in Forensic and Predictive Analytics
- Double Degree in Business (with specialization in Business Analytics) and Computer Engineering
- Double Degree in Accountancy and Business
- Minor in Strategic Communication
- Minor in Finance (for selected SPMS only)
- Minor in Risk Management and Insurance
- Minor in Business
- Second Major in Business (for SSS-Icons only)
- Second Major in Business (for Engineering students only)
- Second Major in Business (for Maritime Studies student only)
- Graduate Programme: The Nanyang Business Schools offers various graduate programme to meet up the need and the interest of the students. Some of these programmes have been continuously ranked among the top business programme.
- Nanyang MBA
- Nanyang Professional MBA (this is a part-time programme)
- Nanyang Fellows MBA
- Nanyang Executive MBA (Chinese)
- Nanyang Executive MBA
- MSC in Financial Engineering
- MSC in Accountancy
- MSC in Finance (Chinese & English)
- MSC in Marketing & Consumer Insight
- Advance Management programmes
- Ph.D. Programme: The Nanyang Business School offers a Ph.D. programme where the student gets a chance to work with internationally renowned faculties that help them to develop their academic in their specialized field.
Global Association of the Nanyang Business School:
The Nanyang Business School offers a huge range of multinational tie-up programme. Some major of them is with the world’s top universities of Europe US and Asia is:
- Cornell School of Hotel Administration, US
- MIT Sloan School of Management, US
- Carnegie Mellon University, US
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, US
- The University of California, Berkeley, US
- University of Illinois, US
- ESSEC Business School, France
- EDHEC Business School, France
- Lorange Institute of Business, Switzerland
- University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Waseda University, Japan
- University of Illinois, US
- Netherlands Institute of Maritime Technology, Netherlands
Student life at the Nanyang Business School:
The Nanyang Business School offers a broad and holistic education approach where they get a chance to incorporate living, international experience of early immersion in business and industry. A student can enjoy easy access to the art of academic facilities, activity spaces, and an all-rounder student life.