WSQ Supervise Safe Lifting Operations assignment sample Singapore
Supervise Safe Lifting Operations is a mandatory safety course for those who supervises lifting operations involving mobile crane, tower cranes or any other kind of cranes in Singapore workplaces.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Supervisors are responsible to make sure the operation goes smoothly and accidents don’t occur during their shift. In order to take this responsibility, it’s important for them that they have been informed on how these machines work as well as what needs be done when things go wrong – which should also serve as guidance if something does happen while you’re there because supervisors often get blamed first even though we didn’t do anything!
Read this sample: WSQ Perform Work in Confined Space Operation assignment sample Singapore
TOA,TMA,GBA Assignment sample of WSQ Supervise Safe Lifting Operations module Singapore
At the end of this course, Singaporean students will be able to learn WSQ Supervise Safe Lifting Operations module with the help of the following learning outcomes:
1.Prepare to supervise safe lifting operations.
Preparation begins with an examination of the workplace and its configurations. Knowledge is gathered about crane operations, rigging, overheads, and other considerations that will help when configuring a lifting plan.
Maintenance inspections are hooked up in rotation for specific pieces of equipment. Check-listing is used to ensure responsible supervision for lifting operations such as making sure all personnel involved are aware of the hazard areas to avoid collisions and other mishaps during operation.
Ask yourself these basic safety questions before beginning activities like these or any others on the job site:
- Have you identified potential hazards such as fixed objects within vicinity lines?
- Are there risks from overhead wires?
- Do you have engineered plans for safe work practices?
- It is the responsibility of those in charge to make sure the operation goes smoothly and accidents don’t occur.
- Have you provided a safe environment for lifting operations?
The importance of training is that it equips supervisors with knowledge so they can be prepared if something happens during their shift.
2.Carry out supervision of safe lifting operations.
Usually, crane supervision is carried out by the engineer in charge of hoisting equipment, although it may be shared. The crane supervisor or ministers of transportation oversee loading and lifting operations. Crane supervisors are required to:
- Control the load at all times to avoid damage during transport.
- Follow safety procedures and work practices as they arise during lifting operations; including controlling material winds, alarms and other unexpected situations that may occur when working with mobile cranes.
- Keep a log to record dates on which jobs were completed successfully without incident. They also note any errors or problems encountered, as well collect documentation (reports etc) for each project undertaken. When incidents occurred resulting in property damage or personal injury are documented too .
- All lifting supervisors are required to follow the compliance procedure when completing lifting operation paperwork.
3.Supervise reinstatement of safe lifting operations.
As a supervisor, it would be your duty to supervise the reinstatement of safe lifting operations. It is paramount that any coordination between staff and management be concise and clear so that all aspects of the operation are properly accounted for.
Your first priority should be assessing with your workers what they feel comfortable with for their lifting needs. Once you have an idea of what each worker feels like is best, make a list of the different methods sorted by job category to present to them in order to gauge which one they might find workable and share it with them.
The next step would then be surveying all outside stakeholders; such as accountants, secretaries, janitors and other support personnel so as not to forget those whose opinions may potentially be valuable to the process.
Afterwards, ensure all safety equipment is in appropriate condition and ready for use before beginning the operation. This includes ensuring that each tool is properly maintained and functioning correctly.
Being aware of any potential hazards will help you as a supervisor to make sure your workers are following safe practices at all times; adhering to procedures established by your company. Being aware of potential dangers will enable you to take preventative measures that may be used should any mishaps occur during the job.
Hire assignment writer to solve assignment answers of WSQ Supervise Safe Lifting Operations module Singapore
You want to get WSQ Supervise Safe Lifting Operations homework writing help? We are the one-stop solution for you. Our qualified assignment help experts have many years of experience and can write all levels of assignments, essays, thesis or case studies at a high quality. Those who use our service always come back with satisfaction as we deliver what they need on time every time!
You may be looking for someone to do help with coursework writing in order to graduate from school successfully. If so then here is some good news: You will find professional tutors that can offer their excellent services online.
Don’t you hate when your project gets to the point where it’s just not going well and there is no time left? Our project helpers can help with that! What kind of project are you looking for do my project online, like a project or something else.
We’re more than just tutoring. We also help you in individual project assessment, TMA, GBA,TOA and Ace Tutor for all of your Singaporean University needs!
- WSQ Supervise Safe Lifting Operations assignment sample Singapore
- WSQ Perform Work in Confined Space Operation assignment sample Singapore
- Workplace Safety and Health Practices Implementation assignment sample Singapore
- OHSE 3710 International Perspectives on EOHS assignment sample UON Singapore
- OHSE 3630 Hygiene and Toxicology II assignment sample UON Singapore
- OHSE 3620 Epidemiology and Environmental Health assignment sample UON Singapore
- CET225 the Effective Healthcare Manager Assessment Sample SUSS
- PP0541 Social and Emotional Wellbeing in Childhood Assignment Sample
- Parenting Interventions for Drug-Dependent Mothers Essay Sample
- OHSE3640 Research Methods For EOHS Assignment Example Singapore
- Bright Light Therapy Essay Sample
- Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Assignment Sample Singapore
- CET 501 Child Development and Early Childhood Curriculum: Shifts in Research and Practice Sample Assessment
- ADL 511 Engaging Adults for Learning Sample Assignment SUSS
- Singapore New Growth Strategy Essay Sample