Sustainable Marketing Essay for Singapore Student
This is a sample essay on the topic of sustainable marketing.
In this sample essay, we will discuss what is meant by sustainable marketing, why it is important, principles associated with sustainable marketing, and its strategies.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
What is Sustainable Marketing?
Sustainable marketing is the type of marketing that promotes products, practices, brand value, etc that are socially and environmentally healthy and responsible.
Here, the brands practice ethical and moral values; it means that the products are not harmful to society or the environment directly or indirectly.
Likewise, the 100% recycled or naturally degradable products come under sustainable marketing.
Moreover, Sustainable marketing is not to be confused with green marketing as green marketing is practiced by a regular company to reach a target audience. Whereas, sustainable marketing is the goal of the company as a whole not just one campaign.
Importance of Sustainable Marketing
We all know that industries are destroying our planet. Wastes are being dumped into rivers, forests are being cut down. The majority of people do not know what is the true environmental cost of the products they are buying.
Therefore, now more than ever sustainable marketing is important. As it shows that the products do not harm the environment and help in the preservation of society.
Moreover, the sustainable marketing practicing company helps clean the environment without compromising the value provided to the people. This in turn creates a sustainable environment.
Principles of Sustainable Marketing
Since we know what sustainable marketing means now let us look at some of the principles that should be followed.
Furthermore, these principles contain ethical and moral righteousness values.
Nevertheless, the principles we are going to discuss are:
- The goals should be consumer-oriented
- The brand should work to improve Customer value
- Innovative thinking should be employed
- The campaign should have a Sense-of-mission
- Society’s preservation should be kept in mind.
Sustainable Marketing Strategies
Let us look at some of the marketing strategies employed in sustainable marketing. We will be discussing three major strategies namely:
- Cause-related marketing
- Transparency and responsibility
- Marketing without branding
1. Cause-Related Marketing
As the name suggests, in this type a company attached their product or service to a cause that will help the environment.
Through this cause-related marketing, the company provides its customers with a good ethical and moral feeling as their actions won’t harm the environment or society.
Rather for each product being bought, the company will donate an amount of money or a product to an NGO or use it for a good environmental or social cause.
2.Transparency and responsibility
According to this strategy, the brand should outperform the basic legal requirement. In other words, the brand should have a sense of moral responsibility towards the society and environment.
On top of that, this will strengthen customer’s confidence in the company and its products.
As it is said those with good intentions have nothing to hide, a company should be fully transparent with their processes and product details, if the buyer knows what they are buying, they will be more satisfied.
3.Campaigns and initiatives without branding
In simple words, it means marketing for a common good cause instead of their own product. Here brands advertise and talk about the good cause and how they are a part of it.
Moreover, the brand due not keep their product at the front of this campaign it’s more of a long-run strategy.
In addition to that, This helps create a personal connection between the brand or the campaign and the customer base. As it reflects that the brand is working for a good cause rather than their profit as a priority.
Reach Out For Plagiarism Free Assignment Help In Singapore Right Now!
If you like this sample you can buy it or you can avail of our dissertation help. We can help you on many more various topics from financial to medical assignments; you can get it through our essay writing service.
Plus we have a team of experts who provide No.1 assignment help services. If you are looking for someone who can do your assignment for money and wondering “where can I get my assignment is done?” or looking for a homework doing service.
Moreover, we provide assignment help Singapore from UG level to all the way up to Ph.D. Whether it’s about writing a project or assignments, we always provide top quality work.
- GSP401 Alibaba Cloud-SUSS Certificate/Minor In Entrepreneurship Assignment sample SUSS Singapore
- TAX535 Taxation And The Digital Economy Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- TAX531 Applying Transfer Pricing Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- TAX521 OECD Model Tax Convention Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- TAX529 Taxation, Governance And The Wider Environment Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- TAX509 Selected Topics In Taxation Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- TAX507 Tax Planning And International Taxation Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- LOG363 Geospatial Analytics For Decision-Making Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- LOG307 Optimisation and Simulation for Decision-Making Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- IPM575 Commercialising Innovation Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- IPM553 Licensing IP Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- ICT223 Business Analysis Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- HFSY217 Emergency Preparedness And Response Planning Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- DES520 Communication Design for Business Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- BUS655 Strategy SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore