PSY107 Introduction to Psychology 1 TMA Assignment Sample
Having an understanding of human nature, thoughts, and behavior is a crucial part of life as well as a vital part of a student’s education pursuing any degree in Humanities & Social Sciences. In order to enlighten the psychology students with the knowledge of actual psychology, Singapore University of Social Sciences offers a primary cum introductory course namely PSY107 Introduction to Psychology 1 Course.
Along with this dulcet course program, PSY107 Introduction to Psychology 1 TMA samples would also do good for a better understanding of psychological principles and concepts. Examples of PSY107 TMA assignments are also critical components of the SUSS PSY107 course as students need to write a number of TMA, GBA assignments in order to improve their performance in the final result.
Motif of PSY107 Introduction to Psychology 1 Course
The SUSS PSY107 is a modular undergraduate course program offered at SUSS University. The motif of introducing the PSY107 course program to the students of humanities in order to accustom them to the knowledge and understanding of basic psychological aspects.
The PSY107 course aims to season them with the comprehension of fundamental principles, concepts, and theories of the following key areas;
- Research Methods,
- Biological Psychology, and
- Cognitive Psychology.
Introduction to psychology 1 course makes sure that students comprehend the real meaning of psychology and its core concepts. The PSY107 intends to provide the students with sound knowledge of major psychological perspectives & psychological research methods. Also, it focuses on preparing students in a way that they critically evaluate psychological research and possess a more extensive understanding of human thought and behavior.
Insight of SUSS PSY107 Course
The PSY107 Introduction to Psychology 1 Course is all about the fundamental understanding of psychology. This course includes profound information regarding psychology.
Psychology is the scientific study of mental processes and behavior. This course let the students know and analyze how the psychologists utilize scientific methods to test their ideas empirically.
Moreover, students will also get to study the biological basis of behavior & various cognitive functions too which will, in turn, help them to comprehend human behavior in a better way.
Furthermore, course will deliver all the essential expertise by the means of pre-recorded lectures along with which there will also be various multimedia tutorials, videos, simulations, animations, tests, and quizzes. All those will be backed by interactive and instructive online resources supplementing the textbook and study guide.
This way the PSY107 Introduction to Psychology 1 course makes the learning accessible and stimulating.
Major goals of Psychology
The psychology majorly aims at: –
No.1- Describe “What” – Operational definition, that involves the description of concepts concerned with the scientific study.
No. 2- Explain “Why” – Theory (verifiable explanation for a sort of facts or observations)
No. 3- Predict Future Behaviour
No. 4- Control/ Change Behavior by altering conditions
Topics in Introduction to Psychology 1 PSY107 Course
The PSY107 Psychology course includes various topics that can explain all the basic information precisely to the students.
Here are the substantial topics which students get to learn in PSY107 SUSS course program: –
- Introduction to Psychology
- Biological Basis of Human Behaviour
- Psychological Research
- Sensation and Perception
- Thinking and Intelligence
Educational Outcomes of SUSS PSY107 Course
Studying anything at any time never gets wasted but comes up with really outstanding outcomes. So the same case with the students studying hard for the PSY107 course. They also come forth with exceptional performance.
Some of the major learning upshots of PSY107 Introduction to Psychology 1 course are: –
- Explain the concepts and principles of Psychology
- Describe the biological or cognitive bases of human behavior and mental processes
- Explain the behavior and mental processes employing the endorsing theoretical/empirical evidence
- Recognize different components of a research article and research methods
- Perform experimental reports writing
- While referencing, the student will apply the American Psychological Association (APA) guidelines
Back your Assignment with Professional Online Assignment Help
Do not worry when you are at singaporeassignmenthelp.com. Get happy and worry-free because we understand the stress of assignments & that’s why we are here to back you with College assignment writing help. No matter how many assignments you have got from your professor on which subject, our authentic writers for hire can make each of them for you.
If you are tired of review multiple PSY107 Introduction to Psychology 1 TMA assignment samples but nor able to write a perfect one yet, our professional will write it fr you.
Hire psy107 introduction to psychology 1 tma assignment sample
Expert For Academic Success
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
We know that students have to go through a really hectic schedule and all above that, the stress of GBA, SUSS psychology modules as well as the TOA (timed online assignments). It’s hard to cope up with all of these at a time and simultaneously doing our personal stuff too.
Stop worrying and get your psychology degree Singapore with shining grades by submitting excellent psychology assignments written by our top Singapore expert writers.
So, what are you waiting for?
Get instant assignment help and achieve great grades from your tutor.
- Research for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay Sample
- Professionalism and Ethics Sports Coaching Essay Sample
- LS9001 Spanish language level 1 NTU Assessment
- LM9001 Malay language level 1 NTU Assessment
- LK9001 Korean language level 1 NTU Assessment
- LG9001 German language level 1 NTU Assessment
- LF9001 French language level 1 NTU Assessment
- HS8018 Our Bodies, Ourselves NTU Assessment
- HL8021 fictions of Love: film and literature NTU Assessment
- HG8004 Communication Across Cultural Contexts NTU Assessment
- HG8001 language puzzle – the study of human language NTU
- CV8005 Ancient Chinese Architecture and Manmade wonders NTU
- CM8002, CM8012, CM8022 Forensic science NTU
- PSY09701 Individual Differences ENU Assignment Sample
- PSY107 Introduction to Psychology 1 TMA Assignment Sample