EE8093 Energy devices for Sustainable Urban Environment NTU Assessment
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) EE8093 module will cover an introduction to the energy devices, its sustainability Concept for the urban environment. The energy devices for the sustainable urban environment will further focus on the basic applications and operating principles of different sustainable energy devices.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
The EE8093 energy devices for sustainable urban environment module Intended learning objectives
The NTU energy devices for the sustainable urban environment course is a GER elective optional available in semester 2 and comprises 3 academic units.
After the completion of the EE8093 module, students shall be able to understand the following:
1. Explain the sustainability concepts, current energy issues, and the cost-effectiveness of renewable energy sources, and their role in the urban environment.
In the energy devices for sustainable urban environment discipline, learners will learn about sustainability concepts, recent advances in research of energy devices, other renewable energy devices, and sources.
2. Describing the renewable energy sources and their potential, and to list out its harvesting method by the corresponding energy conversion devices.
Candidates would study various renewable energy storage devices such as electrochemical devices, thermoelectric devices, and photovoltaic devices in the NTU EE8093 notes.
3. Explaining key factors by which the performance of solar cell get affected and it’s working principle
Here in the energy devices for sustainable urban environment ntu subject, we will discuss the photovoltaic devices that are used for the conversion of solar energy
4. Study the electrical characteristics and similar associated parameters of a solar cell
The EE8093 ntu classroom discussion will consist of feedback on the characteristics and parameters of a solar cell. Candidates would gain in-depth knowledge of solar cells by doing assignments on such topics.
5. Explain and identify the processing methods, structures, and materials of thin-film solar cells and crystalline solar cells
The solutions from quiz questions related to solar cells would be discussed in the classroom through the interactive section. The key concepts of solar cells will be Re-emphasized and the common errors made by the Scholars would be pointed out.
6. Describe the photovoltaic power generating system and to identify its components
In the energy devices for sustainable urban environment module, candidates would be given ample opportunities to clear their doubts by asking questions on renewable energy devices like photovoltaic power generating systems
7. Analyse and study the Calculation and operation of the efficiency of wind turbines and thermoelectric devices
In this EE8093 lecture notes, we will learn about thermoelectric devices that are used for harvesting thermal energy and wind turbines that are used to harvest wind energy.
8. Apply the theories and learned knowledge to real problems like heat vs. sunlight
Students will get to improve their learning experience by applying the knowledge and theories learned in the energy devices for sustainable urban environment course to the real-life problems
9. Describe the significant role in a modern power system of energy storage and discussing the renewable energy sources and their pros and cons
This NTU module will also allow students to get introduced to the Future forecasting of the energy market and its current trends.
10. Identify the differentiation between batteries and super-capacitors, their usages, their pros and cons
The energy devices for sustainable urban environment classroom lecture will consist of making notes on the super-capacitors and batteries
11. Analyse and study the energy storage mechanism in batteries and super-capacitors
The demonstration and discussion of complex topics like super-capacitors would be done in the class and detailed feedback would be provided to the students during this EE8093 ntu field.
12. To specifically calculate the energy stored in batteries and super-capacitors
Students are expected to apply their mathematical knowledge in calculating and solving the energy stored related problems asked in a relation to super-capacitors and batteries in the EE8093 energy devices for sustainable urban environment final exams.
13. Design and analyze super-capacitor packs and battery in electric transportation
Students are expected to submit all homework assignments by the due date that may comprise of analysis of energy devices in electric transportation
14. Describe the power grid system and study its Basic concept consisting of energy storage devices and renewable energy devices.
To enhance the knowledge of battery Technology, smart Power Grid, capacitor Technology by participating in all the activities, discussions, and lectures in the classroom.
Are you’re facing anxiety in submitting assignments within a stipulated time?
Singapore assignment help is a trustworthy assignment writing company that will provide 24/7 live help. Students search the internet to avail of cheap essay writing services for the Singaporean as it is a part of continuous assessment that carries considerable marks.
Further, the NTU EE8093 assessment model consists of classroom participation, homework assignments, and quizzes. Due to tight busy schedules candidates hardly find any time to write assignments on their own. Many Scholars seek University assignment help in Singapore to meet the deadline and score good grades.
For instance, if you require FMT311 green building assessment or Energy Management and Audit assignment our experienced professional experts will handle it. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, NTU has decided to take the energy devices for sustainable urban environment-course final written examination online that carries 60% marks.
If you are losing confidence in giving a web examination then you can contact us. We have the best team of quiz helpers who will provide online test help to the students who want to enhance the educational grade.