CDO352 Financial Decisions Assignment SUSS Sample Singapore
The course will teach you to protect the interests of stakeholders and enhance shareholders’ value in your organization. You’ll learn how financial considerations can be incorporated into decision-making processes, as well as estimate financially based on trends/economics for business success with positive outcomes that benefit all parties involved.
Financial decisions have a significant impact on revenue, cost and capital structure. In order to become financially astute, students will be given the opportunity of combining e-learning with self-directional learning as well as experiencing different types or practical exercises which are all designed in an interactive way so they can analyze their own decision making process from beginning up until now where it has had its greatest outcomes – both positive (TSR) but also negative impacts if not managed properly such that would lead into understanding what goes wrong before anything happens.
Native Singapore Writers Team
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
The course will be presented both locally and overseas. When it’s offered in a different country, the materials are customized to match what is appropriate for that specific cultural context – taking into account social norms as well as legal or political trends within their own nation-state .
Get the latest Assignment Solution For CDO352 Financial Decisions SUSS Module.
Assignment Solutions for the latest Financial Decision SUSS Module is a must-have, and now you can get your copy with these special introductory rates.
Get an edge in business school with our SUSS toa assignment solutions, whether you’re looking for traditional or non-traditional courses of study.
We’ve got you covered. These solutions are full verified answers to the most recent question bank available which is updated as per the latest set of questions each year. This gives you the flexibility to either study with the latest question bank or refer back to previous years for more information on a particular subject matter.
Assignment Activity 1: Analyse global financial market trends affecting and disrupting businesses
There are a number of global financial market trends that are affecting and disrupting businesses. Some of the most notable include:
1) The rise of alternative payment methods such as PayPal and Venmo, which are making it easier for consumers to avoid traditional banking and credit card fees. This is especially damaging to businesses that rely on credit card payments, such as retailers and e-commerce companies.
2) The growth of mobile banking, which is making it easier for consumers to manage their finances on the go. This is benefiting businesses that offer mobile banking services, but hurting traditional banks that are struggling to keep up with the competition.
3) The spread of Fintech startups, which are using innovative technologies to disrupt the financial sector and compete with established players.
4) The integration of financial services, such as brokerage accounts, loans, and insurance coverage into mobile applications offered by technology companies like Apple , Google , Facebook , and Amazon . This is giving these tech firms greater influence over the global economy.
5) Investor appetite for passive funds that track major stock market indices, which are reducing the number of successful IPOs.
These are just a few examples of the ways that technological changes are affecting and disrupting financial markets around the world. Although these trends have different implications for businesses, they all indicate the same thing: Now more than ever, companies should be prepared to adapt to changing market conditions.
Assignment Activity 2: Examine the impact of decision-making on an organisation’s revenue structure, cost structure and capital structure
- Decision-making can impact an organisation’s revenue structure in a number of ways. For example, decisions about pricing, product lines and channels can all have an impact on revenue. Revenue growth is one of the most important short-term measures that organisations use to demonstrate their operational performance.
- Decisions about cost structure are also important. Organisations need to make decisions about where they will focus their efforts to minimise costs and maximise efficiencies. For example, outsourcing or offshoring can be a way to reduce costs. Deciding whether this is the right strategy for an organisation requires analysis of multiple factors. These might include an assessment of supplier quality and delivery performance, cost of ownership (factoring in training, support and maintenance) against the current state of development capability within the organisation. There may also be an assessment of the risk level associated with entering into a relationship with a new supplier.
- Decisions about capital structure are also critical. Organisations need to think about how much debt and equity they want to take on in order to finance their operations. Capital structure decisions and the organisation’s ability to finance itself is a significant factor in financial risk. The firm’s return on assets (ROA), which measures its ability to convert income into profits, stays the same as capital requirements change.
All of these decisions have a significant impact on an organisation’s revenue, cost and capital structures.
Assignment Activity 3: Appraise the implications of financial decisions on an organisation’s liquidity, profitability, bankability and viability
Financial decisions produced by a company have important implications on the organisation as a whole. Several factors to consider are liquidity, profitability, bankability and viability. Liquidity is how easily the organisation can transform money that is stored into cash or another currency. Profitability from revenue from an investment that will either be profitable or not profitable for instance through trade in general methods of income. Bankability refers to the capability of a company to repay loans if funds are taken out from a bank loan account under certain conditions such as interest rates and other fees incurred with the use of those funds received. Viability refers to an organisations condition in terms of being able to financially sustain itself leading up towards sustainability which could present problems even with seemingly small business risks such as interest rates.
Assignment Activity 4: Prepare financial analysis on business risks and the impact on an organisation’s revenue structure, cost structure and capital structure
There are a number of business risks that can impact an organisation’s revenue structure, cost structure and capital structure. Some of the most common risks include:
- Revenue risk: The risk that customers will stop buying a company’s products or services, or that they will switch to a competitor’s products or services. This can be caused by economic recession, changes in customer preferences, technological advancements, or competition from new players in the market.
- Cost risk: The risk that costs will increase beyond what was budgeted, due to factors such as rising labour costs, commodity price fluctuations, or government regulations.
- Capital structure risk: The risk that the organisation will not have enough cash on hand to meet its obligations, or that it will be unable to pay its debts when they become due.
Assignment Activity 5: Recommend business decisions drawing on an enhanced financial acumen
There are a few things to keep in mind when making business decisions based on your enhanced financial acumen:
- Make sure you have a solid understanding of the numbers. This means understanding not just what the numbers mean, but also how they are calculated and what assumptions were made in arriving at them.
- Be aware of your own biases and preconceptions, and try to account for them when making decisions.
- Look for patterns and correlations, and see if you can identify any trends that may be affecting the company’s financial performance.
- Always use data-driven decision-making whenever possible, rather than relying on gut instinct or personal opinion.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest organizational, industry, and financial developments.
- Remember that the numbers are only part of the story – don’t neglect other factors that may affect your business decision.
Assignment Activity 6: Defend financial decisions made in real-life business situations
Every financial decision made in a real-life business situation is based on a number of factors, including the company’s available cash flow, its debt levels, and the projected returns on various investments. In some cases, a company may need to borrow money in order to finance new projects or expand its operations; in other cases, it may be more prudent to invest in short-term assets that offer a guaranteed return.
Whatever course of action a company decides to take, its top priority will always be to protect its shareholders’ interests and ensure that it continues to generate a healthy profit. Every decision made must be weighed against these two critical factors, and no decision should ever be taken lightly. In the end, only time will tell whether a company’s financial decisions were wise ones.
Hire Singapore’s Best Assignment Helper For CDO352 Financial Decisions SUSS Module.
All assignments are written by our dedicated team of experienced finance instructors who have come together to provide you with assistance that is both reliable and authentic. We guarantee authenticity, quality, accuracy and ease of use with all our services.
Need Assistance? Click Here to Get Started! Need Custom Assignment? Discuss with Our Experts! We Are Ready to Assist You! Dear Student, As you go through your academic life, you will come across many tasks that require writing. If you are not good at writing or lack time then worry no more as Singaporeassignment help.com is here to help you. We have a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals who can write your assignments from scratch or edit/proofread already written ones so that you do not have to compromise on the grades. Our experts are well-versed in all academic disciplines and can cater to any assignment within 24 hours.
Our ghost writers Singapore focus on the instructions given by you so that your assignment carries only your ideas and thoughts. Our experts use plagiarism check software to ensure zero plagiarism content in all our work so that you do not face any issues in proving originality of your work.
We value your money and thus give you a 100% satisfaction guarantee with each written assignment. You can check our samples to see the quality of work we produce and then only place an order for your ‘do my assignment‘ requirement. Our services are available round-the-clock so that you get a chance to buy assignments online anytime. Make the best use of the benefits of technology by hiring us for all your writing requirements.
- GSP401 Alibaba Cloud-SUSS Certificate/Minor In Entrepreneurship Assignment sample SUSS Singapore
- TAX535 Taxation And The Digital Economy Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- TAX531 Applying Transfer Pricing Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- TAX521 OECD Model Tax Convention Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- TAX529 Taxation, Governance And The Wider Environment Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- TAX509 Selected Topics In Taxation Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- TAX507 Tax Planning And International Taxation Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- LOG363 Geospatial Analytics For Decision-Making Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- LOG307 Optimisation and Simulation for Decision-Making Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- IPM575 Commercialising Innovation Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- IPM553 Licensing IP Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- ICT223 Business Analysis Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- HFSY217 Emergency Preparedness And Response Planning Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- DES520 Communication Design for Business Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- BUS655 Strategy SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore