CDO152 Job Search Skills Assignment SUSS Sample Singapore
The course will help you to develop yourself positively in cover letters, resumes and interviews. You’ll also learn how to access the ‘hidden’ job market through professional networks while assessing your progress with three TMA’s (traditional assessments) that are tailored towards career development needs! The practical component encourages students into finding an internship or work attachment of at least 8 weeks long–and 24 week maximum period is possible if successful completion of the practical is proven.
This course will help students identify their strengths and weaknesses, as they groom themselves for an interview. They’ll brainstorm methods of presenting themselves on a résumé or cover letter in order to land that dream internship!
Native Singapore Writers Team
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
The best part is – after completing these exercises successfully with guidance from instructors-you’re ready not just at conducting yourself professionally during interviews but also what comes afterwards: finding employment opportunities where your skills are needed most effectively; getting the job you want without any hassle whatsoever because now everything has been done before by someone else who went through exactly same steps along way more difficult path than anyone else could possibly imagine going through again!
Download Best Assignment Sample On CDO152 Job Search Skills SUSS Singapore
We offer the best possible service for those who want to get an assignment done. We can help with your coursework and make sure you don’t run into any problems with CDO152 Job Search Skills Assignment.
We understand that you may be feeling a little overwhelmed and stressed at the moment. That’s why we’re here to help take some of the pressure off and make sure the assignment is done to the best of your ability. We have a team of experienced and qualified writers who can help with any type of coursework.
So, if you want to get that assignment finished then you should contact us today and we will make sure that you don’t run into any issues.
Assignment Brief 1: Identify industry and job market trends and disruptions, and skills required to meet future job requirements.
In 20-25 years, all major companies will have a Robotics & Automation Department to automate the tasks that are deemed inefficient or unnecessary. In fact, McKinsey predicts that corporations will reduce headcount as a result of automation doubling from already efficient workforces. Consequently, those without an intricate knowledge of computer science and robotics may be left behind in the latest trends in workplace efficiency and job market predictions. Automated workforces aren’t solely about post-industrial society; they also affect our tourism industry – a Spanish hotel has replaced its concierge entirely with automated kiosks for accessing information regarding luggage storage and excursions. For those who want to survive long-term working in this world, there is potential careers available as robotics engineers, roboticists, or automation specialists.
It goes without saying that computer science and digital arts are also going to be in high demand.
In the next decade, it is predicted that there will be a rise of drones and autonomous cars. There is already talk of Amazon’s drone delivery service and driverless cars being tested by Google and Tesla. As these technologies develop, so does the need for individuals who are able to maintain and operate these machines. What’s more, as our world becomes increasingly digitalized, we will see a rise in the need for cyber security experts to protect our data and networks from infiltration and attack. With the rapid expansion of technology, it is evident that there are many opportunities for those who are passionate about keeping up, and staying ahead in the world of technology.
Assignment Brief 2: List the ASK required and/or expected by employers based on industry, company and job requirements.
That will depend on the industry, company, and particular job required.
The ASK is typically any combination of following depending on which position they are hiring for:
- Work experience
- Reference Number
- Salary Expectations (as per qualifications) (who asks this?)
- Aptitude Test Results
- Knowledge about company or product Expertise in English Language
- Economic Security Awards as demanded by Government of India.
The required documents usually differ for different positions. However, there are some common documents that are needed for most jobs such as the resume, cover letter, and educational certificates.
Remember, most positions require more than what they listed on the ASK. So, make sure you prepare for additional questions (if possible) to strengthen your application.
Also, make sure you read the listed qualifications carefully and make sure you meet them, or at least close to it. If not, then that is one of the main things you need to focus on while preparing for your job application.
Assignment Brief 3: Match desired personal ASK with employers’ requirements and/or expectations.
Desired personal qualities:
- A go-getter attitude; proactive and takes initiative
- Strong work ethic; punctual, reliable, and takes ownership of their work
- Thorough and detail oriented; catches mistakes and ensures accuracy
Employers’ requirements and/or expectations:
- The ability to take on a lot of responsibility and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Previous experience in a customer service or administrative role
- Experience with computers (Microsoft Office, Google Docs) and data entry
It can be difficult to know what employers are looking for in potential employees, but by having an understanding of the desired personal qualities and previous experience they are looking for, you can put your best foot forward when applying for jobs. Having a go-getter attitude, strong work ethic, and attention to detail are all qualities that employers value, so be sure to highlight these qualities in your resume and cover letters. Additionally, if you have any customer service or administrative experience, be sure to list this on your resume. These are the types of skills that employers are looking for, so highlight your experiences and make it easy for potential employers to see why you would be a great fit for their organization.
Assignment Brief 4: Explain at least two job search strategies and how to build professional/social networks to increase win rate
The first job search strategy is to apply for a lot of jobs. Some companies will check your entire resume, others will only look at the first couple sentences. When applying you have an exponentially higher chance of success if they can’t find someone who matches your skills as quickly as possible. The second job search strategy is to create the perfect cover letter and resume tailored for each opportunity. This means being so specific about skills matched, duties, achievements and knowledge it’s impossible not to believe you’re the right person for the position and challenge everyone else trying out too. By knowing which company and what position best suit who and focusing on communication rather than competition there can be more openings available to those that demand excellence. Ultimately both strategies should be employed in order to increase the chances of finding the right job.
There are four straightforward steps to optimizing your search and drastically reducing the time and effort you spend on your job search, as follows:
1) broaden your networking with friends and acquaintances, specifically those in the industry you’re hoping to enter
2) increase personal connections with relevant people through social media tools such as linkedin, twitter, facebook etc. These are great for mapping out connections that may work for you. You can also connect with other people sharing similar profiles or interests through these channels to build professional friendships that may lead to job opportunities. If there are conferences or seminars near by- go! Putting yourself out there increases the win rate.
3) make sure all of the information on your resume is up to date, specifically keywords that match the skills businesses are looking for. If you use one resume for multiple jobs, make sure it’s customized for each job description because what worked once might not work again.
4) connect with potential employers online- send them your resume or an email. Call them if they don’t get back to you within a few days. Following up is key, but make sure that each time you reach out, it’s relevant and timely.
Assignment Brief 5: Prepare job-specific cover letter and competitive résumé based on industry, company and job requirements.
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am interested in the open position at your company and would like to submit my qualifications. I have experience in the [industry] industry and possess the skills and qualifications that you are looking for as outlined in the job listing. I am confident that I would make a valuable addition to your team.
Please find attached my résumé which further details my qualifications and work experience. I look forward to hearing from you about this opportunity.
Assignment Brief 6: Show how to conduct oneself under different interview settings.
When interviewing for a job, it’s important to be professional and polite. Here are some tips for different interview settings:
1) In a one-on-one meeting: Be attentive and respectful. Make eye contact and take cues from the interviewer. Avoid interrupting.
2) In a group setting: There may be times when you’re interviewed with other candidates. Pay attention to the interviewer and avoid talking over other people or speaking out of turn.
3) Phone interview: This can be tricky, since you can’t see the interviewer’s body language. Be sure to speak clearly and at a normal volume. If there’s background noise, try to find a quiet spot to talk. And don’t eat or chew gum while you’re on the phone!
4) Video interview: This is just like a regular interview, but you’ll be seen on camera. Make sure your surroundings are clean and professional, and dress appropriately.
No matter what type of interview you’re in, always be polite and respectful. Thank the interviewer for their time, and be sure to follow up with a thank-you note after the interview
Assignment Brief 7: Apply interviewee response techniques to handle questions on character, credentials and career aspirations as well as situational, behavioural and odd ball questions.
There are a few different techniques that you can use when answering questions about your character or credentials.
- Stay Positive: When speaking about yourself, always focus on your positive traits. For example, if you’re asked why you left your last job, don’t say “I was fired”. Instead, say “I decided to pursue other opportunities.” This will show the interviewer that you’re a positive and upbeat person.
- Be Specific: When discussing your career aspirations, be specific about what you want to achieve. Saying “I want to work in a team environment” is much better than saying “I want a job where I can help people.”
- Have anecdotes: Whenever possible, use specific examples to illustrate your points. For example, if you say “I’m a good problem solver”, share an anecdote about a time when you successfully solved a difficult problem. This will help the interviewer see that you have the skills and experience required for the job.
- Be Concise: Keep your answers concise and to the point. Don’t ramble on about irrelevant topics.
- Be Honest: Always be honest in your interviews. If you don’t have a certain skill or experience, don’t try to bluff your way through the interview. The interviewer will likely find out sooner or later, and it’s better to be upfront and honest.
- Practice: If you’re not sure how to answer a question, take some time to practice answering it beforehand. This will help you feel more confident during the interview.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to give clear and concise answers that will impress the interviewer.
Assignment Brief 8: Describe key networking strategies.
Networking is all about building relationships with other professionals. Here are a few key strategies to get the most out of your networking opportunities:
- Make a good first impression- When you meet someone new, be sure to make a good first impression by being friendly and outgoing. Be prepared to introduce yourself and share your elevator pitch.
- Follow up- When you meet someone new, be sure to follow up with them afterward. Connect with them on LinkedIn, send them an email, or give them a call.
- Stay in touch- Stay in touch with the people you meet by keeping in touch regularly. Don’t wait too long to reach out to them again.
- Be helpful- Be genuinely helpful whenever you can. If someone needs information, connections, or advice – be ready to help them out.
- Don’t forget your manners- Manners are essential for networking events and gatherings! Be sure to say “please” and “thank you” — and don’t forget to introduce yourself to people nearby when you arrive so that you can make connections.
- Keep learning- The best networkers are always learning new things and expanding their horizons. Find out where the key players in your industry are going to be, and be sure to stop by as many networking events as possible so that you can meet them face-to-face.
- Be a connector- When you connect two people, you’re essentially providing a great service – which gives you brownie points! Look for ways to connect people who might be able to help each other. Also, find out if there are any professional networking groups or other resources in your area that you can recommend.
- Hold yourself accountable- Strive to make an impact at every networking opportunity – whether it’s a conference, local event, or casual gathering. Hold yourself accountable to make the most of every opportunity, and always be ready to exchange business cards or follow up with potential leads.
- Have fun! Networking can be a lot of fun– as long as you approach it in the right way. Be sure to relax and enjoy yourself when you’re meeting new people. After all, it’s all about building relationships!
Networking is an essential part of any successful career. By following these key strategies, you’ll be able to make the most of every opportunity and build long-lasting relationships with other professionals.
Pay To Get Affordable Assignment Help For CDO152 Job Search Skills SUSS Singapore
The best assignment help Singapore available at the click of a button. Our professional assignment writers will be with you every step of the way from brainstorming to writing up your paper in one package or individually as per our clients’ needs . We can write on any topic imaginable so contact us now if this is something that interests you because there’s nothing else like it out there .
If you are not able to understand a subject, then it becomes difficult to complete your assignment on time. It is a good idea to ask for help from professionals or tutors who can guide you in understanding concepts and principles of an academic subject which could be Physics, Maths, Chemistry or Business Studies. We also provide time online assignments, group based assignment help, and final year project help on request.
The process of essay writing can be challenging and time-consuming, which is why we offer professional essay writing help. We’ll make sure you don’t face any difficulty with our high level service.
Our online case study writing service is a perfect solution for those who need help with their assignments and don’t have the time to fully prepare them on our own. We can provide quality work, as we have professional writers that know how each assignment should be structured according-to its genre or subject matter; this ensures your professor will give you more credit than if you submitted anything else.
- MGT599 Management Consulting Project Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- FMT388 Industry Project For Facilities Management Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- EMT315 Event Ideation And Conceptualization Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- NPM522 Maximise Human Capital For Social Impact Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- NPM511 Strategic Planning & Change Management For Non-Profit Organizations Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- NPM520 Lead and Manage Diverse Stakeholders Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- MKT559 Search Engine Marketing Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- MKT556 Content Marketing Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- MKT555 Social Media Marketing In Practice Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- MKT554 Consumer Insights With Google Analytics Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- MKT553 Search Engine Optimization Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- MKT542 Digital Marketing Analytics Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- MKT362 Pricing Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- MKT355 Multivariate Analysis Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore
- MGT559F Leading In A Circular Economy Assignment Sample SUSS Singapore