BUSM 4547 Management in Practice (MIP) Assignment Sample SIM,SG
A successful business leader is one who can motivate his team to work efficiently and follows the best management practices.
BUSM 4547 Management in practice (MIP) assignment is the most important part of any management course that is given as a compulsory assessment to Singaporean students.
During recent times Management courses are becoming the top priority of Singaporean students. These courses which are offered by well renowned Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) also assigns various writing task to students besides regular curriculum.
Students if you wish to write that perfect essay or if you are searching for the trusted online assignment writing services then you are at the right place.
What does management practices refer to?
Management practices refer to innovations and working methods required by managers for effectively working of systems. It includes the introduction of new technology, schemes for quality improvement and training of staff.
8 best practices in management are:
- Engaging workers
- Reward and recognition
- The vulnerability of team dynamics
- Commitment and trust between teams
- Clarity of organizations strategic goals, values, Vision and Mission
- Creation of cultural cohesiveness
- Realignment and reassessment of team goals
- Regular meeting and feedback
Description of management in practice (MIP) course
Management practice MIP is a course designed for managers, staff members and practitioners who want to develop skills and knowledge required for efficient management of everyday practices within organizations.
The brief outline of the MIT course is as follows
1.Principles of management
- Defining management; its need and value in the organization
- How managers are affected by environmental change
- Managerial ethics and social responsibility
2.Strategic management and planning
- Foundations of planning
- Strategic plan components
- Process of decision-making
3.Motivation leadership understanding teams and Groups
- Leadership theories
- Managing and motivating teams
- Managing Innovation and change
4.Organizing human resources
- Managing human resource
- Organization design and structure
- Information technology and communication
5.Coping with change and innovation
- What is Innovation and change; why to engage in it?
- To monitor, modify and measure information
- Global environment management
6.Management today and yesterday
- Examples of Corporate management
- Impact of management in practice globally
Students will get to examine framework of functions and role of Management. Students will learn about techniques, concepts and principles that are essential to carry management functions smoothly in the organization.
Aim of the MIP course is:
The overall course is designed to provide quite relevant management competencies to participants for their everyday schedule.
Therefore, at the end of the course participants will be able to do the following:
- Defining the role of managers and need of Management within the organization
- Effective management of resources.
- Evaluation of organization structures and strategic plan components
- Effective development of the team and how to perform employee motivation task
- Analyzing current organizations trend and their landscapes
- Planning of human resource and Management
- Enhancement of various skills, for example, people management skills
- Finding solutions to the general practice of Management problems
- Identifying the role of practice managers in managing complaints, conflict and aggression in the practice
- Analyzing leadership skills required to control finances, system, HR, compliance, IT, health and safety within the organization
Besides studying this course students will get some extra assignments to be done that includes group-based assignment (GBA) and tutor-marked assignments (TMA). If students wish to secure good grades then these assignments are to be submitted within specified deadline by the University which becomes hectic for students. These assignments carry up to 40% wastage in the final exam marks.
Acquire reliable professional assistance for your assignments
If these kinds of regular assignments are not letting you sleep and relax then you can get customized assignments written by professional writers. Here is the answer to all of your questions like can I avail pay to do assignment? Or can I hire someone to write my essay?
If you are struggling with writing that perfect essays then we are here to assist you by providing customized essays. Our expert writers can write all of your assignments no matter what the type of course it is?
We provide timed online assessment submission, capstone project, help in reflective writing, essay writing, thesis proofreading, writing a literature review, writing homework help and online exam help.
We while maintaining your privacy provides plagiarism free assignment.
So students what are you waiting for? Secure good marks and impress your tutor by getting yourself management essays customized by us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1 why Singaporean students should prefer your assignment services help over others?
Answer Singapore assignment help is the top-rated brand in Singapore which offers the most trusted and quality writing online services.
They have experienced writers that provide affordable good quality content which is authentic and plagiarism free.
Question 2 how can I trust you because you can provide the same paper to other students also?
Answer NO, we do not provide the same paper to other students. We always prepare customized assignments for each of our students according to their requirements.
Question 3 Can I directly talk to your professional writers?
Answer No, we don’t provide any such facility. Our customer support will act as a bridge between our experts and students.
Question 4 courses for which you provide online writing services help?
Answer we provide writing services help for almost every sort of courses like graduate, undergraduate programs, certification course, masters and advanced diploma.
Question 5 do you deliver quality work as per my University guidelines?
Answer Singapore assignment help provides Plagiarism free work after cross verifying it on software like Turnitin. We ensure quality deliverables by our experienced group of Writers.
- HY0001 Ethics and Moral Reasoning NTU Assignment Sample
- Busm 3115 Ethics and Governance RMIT Assignment Sample
- Organizational Behaviour Assignment Sample
- BAFI3192 Risk Management TMA Assignment RMIT Sample
- BUSM 4547 Management in Practice (MIP) SIM Assignment Sample
- BUSM 3199 SUSS Ethics and Governance TMA Assignment Sample
- Investors Relations Communication Essay
- ANL303 Fundamentals of Data Mining TMA Assignment Sample
- MKT360 Internet and Social Media Marketing TMA Sample
- Singapore Airlines PESTLE Analysis Essay Sample
- Hospitality business environment in Singapore Essay
- Organizational Change Essay Sample
- Customer Relationship Management Examples
- Cross Cultural Management Essay Sample
- 7 P’s of Marketing Essay Sample