BME201 Biomedical Ethics SUSS TMA Assignment Sample
Ethics are essential irrespective of the field. Similarly, the biomedical arena also requires its personnel to possess relevant ethics. Singapore University of Social Sciences introduces a crucial course namely BME201 Biomedical Ethics to the students of science and technology. This course encompasses the ethics and morality of choices and decisions pertaining to medical research.
Not only the outstanding knowledge but this course also equips with a number of SUSS GBA and TMA assignments. These assignments are always needed to be submitted before a preset deadline. This is the reason students usually refer to multiple BME201 Biomedical Ethics SUSS TMA Assignment Samples to get ideas for writing their tutor-marked assignments.
Despite that, students confront difficulties while completing their assignments due to lack of time, energy, knowledge, etc. Thus, they come up with one solution i.e. to look for someone whom they can pay to do assignments.
Key Aim of SUSS BME201 Biomedical Ethics Course
The key aim to introduce the SUSS BME201 course is to educate the students with the basic ethics and morals of choices or decision making regarding medical research. This course will teach the students about the fundamental theories, moral concepts, and methods in ethics.
The BME201 course emphasizes on developing a sense of intense sensitivity and expertise in bio-related research scientists and engineers.
The BME201 SUSS course also focuses on drilling the students with extensive knowledge pertaining to the subject. In addition, this course also provides various assignments to let them draw more detailed comprehension from different articles, library books, BME201 Biomedical Ethics SUSS TMA Assignment Samples or examples, etc.
Introduction to Biomedical Ethics
Biomedical ethics is a branch of ethics that analyzes clinical bio-medicine practice and relevant scientific research. The biomedical ethics are the set of ethics which the researchers/ scientists should refer to when in a situation of any doubt or conflict.
These ethics or values possess different principles and theories within and let the doctors/ medical engineer create a suitable research plan and work towards a common goal.
Principles of Biomedical Ethics
The major principles of Biomedical ethics are as follows: –
- Autonomy: – Respecting a person’s right to make his decision on his own
- Beneficence: – Treat people with dignity
- Non-maleficence: – Never do bad/ damage to people
- Justice: – Treat people fairly
What Are Biomedical Ethical Issues?
While dealing with a medical field, many issues can arise while working. Similarly, many issues arise with biomedical ethics as well.
These are the main biomedical ethical issues: –
- Physician-patient relationship
- Sexuality and gender
- Disability issues
- Consent, vulnerability, and/or coercion
- Genetic testing and screening
- Resource allocation
- Ethical treatment of animals
- Mental health illness, treatments, and care for patients
Subject Matter of BME201 SUSS Course
The BME201 course equips SUSS students with great knowledge and understanding of the basics of medical research ethics and morals. This entire expertise is provided by the course in discrete topics.
Here are the main topics included in the SUSS BME201 course: –
- Ethics and Professionalism in Engineering
- Responsible Conduct of Science
- Ethics in Genetic Screening and Genetic Engineering
- Methods, Moral Concepts and Theories in Ethics
- Ethics of Live-sustaining Biomedical Engineering Design
- Bioethics regulations in Singapore
Learning Outcomes of SUSS BME201 Course
The major learning outcomes of the BME201 Biomedical Ethics course are as follows: –
- Explain the meaning of ethics
- Discuss the major ethical theories, & their applications in the biomedical arena
- Compare various issues (current and traditional) in biomedical ethics
- Discuss extensively the pros and cons of each ethical issue; differentiate different ethical views on the same problem
- Elucidate theories of ethics: teleological and deontological.
- Utilize the ethical decision tool to make an ethical decision
- Inspect the possible ethical dilemmas in the work of a biomedical engineer like in research, while allocating a life-sustaining machine
- Recommend possible actions that can be taken in response with these dilemmas
- Recognize the possible impact of those actions
Buy Plagiarism-Free Assignments at Affordable Prices
Getting a plagiarism-free assignment at a cheap rate is a dream of several Singaporean students. Most of the students in Singapore face difficulties while writing their university assignments and seek help from some assignment writing services in Singapore.
As it is well known that Singapore is no less expensive country thus, it gets too hard for the students to cope with the studies and living standard of Singapore. In order to maintain the quality of life, most of the students do part-time jobs after their classes and some of them go for some coaching classes to learn something of their interest. After going through this entire restless schedule, the students are not left with enough courage and time to prepare the lengthy dissertations or solve intricate homework.
Hire bme201 biomedical ethics suss tma assignment
Expert For Academic Success
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
If you are also facing a similar situation, you can hire a dissertation helper from our professional team of assignment writers. We can assist you with the best dissertations and assignments for your coursework. Not just the homework but you can also get quality assistance with your SUSS TOA. Moreover, you can see the progress in your academics on your own.
So, stop worrying more and get solved TMA questions SUSS from our expert team. Also, never stress out for your confidentiality because we never reveal our users’ personal information to any third party.