|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
You have been asked by Smithson Care Company to advise them on selecting a Graduate to fill the post of Public Relations and Marketing Assistant. You will design a selection process that will help them select the best candidate. Write a report documenting a selection process that could be used to select this person. You should give evidence of your recommendations.
NB The selection process is not the recruitment process. You should cover only the selection process and that is the process by which decisions on hiring are made. There are no marks for documenting the recruitment process (advertising, etc) although you may want to cover this for the process.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Your report should cover
- The knowledge, skills, attitudes, and other characteristics (KSAOs) you will assess and the methods that will be used to make the selection decision. This section of the report should be no longer than 15% of the report.
- Select appropriate methods to evidence the KSAOs
- You should justify (not just describe) the methods you have chosen considering reliability, validity, fairness, and utility. There are marks for using these and they are important. Do not miss these out.
- You should evidence your report with material drawn from the module and from wider journal articles to support your justifications.
Get our premium psychology assignment help at affordable rates from the pro-level essay writers of Singapore Assignment Help. Now, stop wondering, “Can anyone do my assignment?” just connect with us at any time.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- A Nurses’ Guide to the Critical Reading of Research : Nursing Research Paper, SIT
- How media changes the way we communicate” Paraphrase lines 28-33 using the steps covered: Learning and Academic Skills Assignments, BAC
- The Extent to Which the law of Defamation Successfully Balances the right to Freedom of Expression: LAW OF TORT Assignment, TP
- Assume that you were Recently Hired as a Financial Advisor of Wilmar International (SGX: F34), a listed Company on the SingaporeCorporate Finance Assignment, NUS
- Provide Students hands-on Experience in Conceptualizing an Information System to create competitive advantages for a selected organization: Diploma In Infocomm Technology Report
- Precise Infotech, a prominent American start-up corporation, and Wu Yin Communications: law Case Study, NUS
- P30899: The Efficient Market Hypothesis(EMH) Continues to Provide a Convincing Explanation of how Asset Prices: Advanced Global Financial Management (AGFM) Coursework, UoP
- Introduction to the Company and Provide some Background and current state of the company: Marketing Coursework, SUSS
- Workplace Conflicts Arising from Working in Teams and Communication Breakdown: Business Management with Communications Report, UoB
- Identify a Research paper that has Investigated the Compartment and Explain how they Identified the Compartment in that Study: Molecular Cell Biology Essay, NUS