|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||LOG317: Procurement Strategy and Policy|
Consider your current employment or an organisation you are familiar with.
(a) Describe the organisation – the industry sector it operates in, it’s market presence, it’s business goal/s and the product or services it offers. (Hint: Has the company ‘live’ up to its intended business goal)
(b) Discuss how the procurement department supports the business goals (Hint: identify the procurement strategy and outline how the strategy/ tactical plans align with the business goal).
(c) In light of the organisation, appraise how the Balanced Score Card (BSC) framework is applicable to the procurement department (Consideration: Would the BSC framework apply to the procurement department even if it is not adopted at a corporate management level?)
(d) In LOG317, the notion ‘Procurement is a mirror image of Marketing’ was discussed. Review this statement. Illustrate examples of (relating to the organisation under review) of similarities and differences, where applicable.
(e) You have been tasked to segment the entire spend (purchase). The aim is to achieve spend clarity to assist in the establishing of a procurement strategy. Construct and justify the applicable criterion. (Hint: Think BIG! as the Chief Procurement Officer. Provide a high-level segmentation breakdown.
All Singapore students who search the internet with phrases like 'do my assignment cheap, ' SingaporeAssignmenthelp.com is the superior place to be at. We have a team of professional writers who will support you to get a good rank in your assignment. They provide the best strategic management assignment help to SUSS University students. They have worked on many assignments, have completed them successfully, and have received positive feedback for each one of them.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- A Nurses’ Guide to the Critical Reading of Research : Nursing Research Paper, SIT
- How media changes the way we communicate” Paraphrase lines 28-33 using the steps covered: Learning and Academic Skills Assignments, BAC
- The Extent to Which the law of Defamation Successfully Balances the right to Freedom of Expression: LAW OF TORT Assignment, TP
- Assume that you were Recently Hired as a Financial Advisor of Wilmar International (SGX: F34), a listed Company on the SingaporeCorporate Finance Assignment, NUS
- Provide Students hands-on Experience in Conceptualizing an Information System to create competitive advantages for a selected organization: Diploma In Infocomm Technology Report
- Precise Infotech, a prominent American start-up corporation, and Wu Yin Communications: law Case Study, NUS
- P30899: The Efficient Market Hypothesis(EMH) Continues to Provide a Convincing Explanation of how Asset Prices: Advanced Global Financial Management (AGFM) Coursework, UoP
- Introduction to the Company and Provide some Background and current state of the company: Marketing Coursework, SUSS
- Workplace Conflicts Arising from Working in Teams and Communication Breakdown: Business Management with Communications Report, UoB
- Identify a Research paper that has Investigated the Compartment and Explain how they Identified the Compartment in that Study: Molecular Cell Biology Essay, NUS