LS9001 Spanish language level 1 NTU Assessment
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Spanish language level 1 module provides knowledge and understanding of this widely spoken language. The NTU LS9001 course will focus on learning of the Spanish vibrant culture, cross-cultural situation, and to be able to speak and write in Spanish.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
The LS9001 Spanish language level 1 module Learning outcomes
- The Spanish language level 1 course comprises three academic units and is a part of undergraduate programs.
- By reaching the end of the LS9001 curriculum as a student will have the skill and knowledge to
1. Communicate basic information about housing, likes and dislikes, hobbies,s family, about others and yourself
To communicate such information in the present tense and allow them to exchange it at the beginner level through the ntu Spanish language level 1 class discussion with your friends. You will adapt to this language by exchanging information on basic questions related to likes, hobbies, dislikes, housing, and family
2. Comprehend, interpret, and read simple authentic multimedia content (essay, note, blog, email), written and spoken on the familiar topics
Scholars will have an opportunity to interpret, read, write on familiar topics, and related to these addressing comprehension questions in ntu LS9001 notes. Yow will be able to understand multimedia content as well such as blogs, emails, and essays.
3. Write short text on everyday topics like a note for a relative/friend, or an email requesting your basic information
The Spanish language level 1 content topics will also include a mail/letter describing yourself, a personal ad, or an email. You will learn to pronounce and communicate in basic Spanish language
4. Demonstrate an understanding of social-cultural issues by focusing on Hispanic culture
The ntu LS9001 curriculum will not only teach how to read, speak, and write in Spanish but will also provide knowledge on their culture and its related issues. The Spanish language is widely used by Hispanic culture therefore, the main focus would be to understand their traditions, customs, art forms, and beliefs.
5. Discern different Latin American and Iberian varieties of Spanish
Candidates will have an opportunity to learn a variety of Spanish through the Spanish language level 1 textbooks, material and workbooks. You would learn the Latin American and Iberian kinds also.
6. To practice the four communication skills of the language in an interactive and integrated manner
Through an action-oriented approach of the LS9001 curriculum, candidates will learn the four skills with the aid of classroom material and audio-visual range. The four skills include reading, writing, listening, and speaking the Spanish language.
7. To provide a sound foundation of spoken and written Spanish at the A1.1 level
- Students would be able to write and speak in the basic Spanish language as taught in the ntu module.
- To understand and learn Spanish numbers and words and how to to make use of them in everyday conversation.
8. To equip you with the cross-cultural situations knowledge of Spanish language
The ntu LS9001 is an introductory course for students who are interested in learning the vibrant culture and this widely spoken Spanish language. They will also teach cross-cultural issues related to this language. This is beneficial for scholars who are looking to work in Spanish companies or study/travel there.
9. Identify information supplied in basic Spanish sentences and audio files
Students would be provided with audio files to learn basic sentences. The Spanish language level 1 course is beneficial for the students who have no idea about this language. it will open exciting job opportunities by learning Spanish as a second language.
10. To learn advanced Spanish grammar, vocabulary, and sentence structure
You will learn new words, Spanish pronunciation, and use of Advanced vocabulary and phrases to be used in everyday conversation as included in the LS9001 Spanish language level 1 discipline.
Get exceptional academic assistance!
Singapore assignment help brings to you excellent online academic writing services in Singapore. The Spanish language level 1 module consists of the final examination and is accompanied by a continuous assessment technique.
The ntu LS9001 continuous assessment would consist of writing a dissertation, assignments, and essays on different topics. Yes, we understand writing a perfect essay is not a cup of tea for everyone as it requires enough time and intense research. To reduce your stress you can hire professional essay writers after paying little prices.
Are you facing a lack of time to write your assignments?
Here we provide a perfect solution as you can rely on our assignment writers who will provide you with legit documents before the deadline and guarantee you A+ grades. If cost is the constraint then get the best affordable dissertation writers for hire and complete your paper without any hassle with our PhD experts.
To the students asking why we are best in town is because we provide Plagiarism free guarantee, 24/7 customer support, free revision services, and maintenance of privacy.
- LS9001 Spanish language level 1 NTU Assessment
- LM9001 Malay language level 1 NTU Assessment
- LK9001 Korean language level 1 NTU Assessment
- LG9001 German language level 1 NTU Assessment
- LF9001 French language level 1 NTU Assessment
- HS8018 Our Bodies, Ourselves NTU Assessment
- HL8021 fictions of Love: film and literature NTU Assessment
- HG8004 Communication Across Cultural Contexts NTU Assessment
- HG8001 language puzzle – the study of human language NTU
- CV8005 Ancient Chinese Architecture and Manmade wonders NTU
- CM8002, CM8012, CM8022 Forensic science NTU
- PSY09701 Individual Differences ENU Assignment Sample
- PSY107 Introduction to Psychology 1 TMA Assignment Sample