EAS441 License Aircraft Engineer Extension SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
EAS441 License Aircraft Engineer Extension course is designed to meet the needs of engineers who are interested in pursuing a career in aircraft engineering and related fields. It provides a comprehensive overview of aircraft systems and technology, as well as relevant background information on aerodynamics, materials and structures, aircraft performance, propulsion, and safety. The course also focuses on practical skills required for maintaining and troubleshooting aircraft systems.
Native Singapore Writers Team
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
Hire an expert writer to get the best EAS441 License Aircraft Engineer Extension assignment answers before the deadline!
At Singaporeassignmentelp.com, we provide assistance to students facing difficulties in submitting the best answers for their EAS441 License Aircraft Engineer Extension assignments. We have a team of experts who are well-versed in the course and its concepts and can deliver quality assignment solutions that help you score impressive grades. All our writers are highly experienced and skilled professionals who can give you detailed explanations and solutions that are free from errors and plagiarism.
In this section, we are discussing some assignment briefs. These include:
Assignment Brief 1: Examine the theoretical fundamentals of the subject content covered.
The theoretical fundamentals of a subject refer to the basic concepts, principles, and theories that form the foundation of that subject. These fundamentals serve as the building blocks upon which further knowledge and understanding of the subject are developed. They provide a framework for understanding and analyzing the subject matter, and often guide the development of research and practical applications.
For example, in the field of physics, the theoretical fundamentals would include concepts such as energy, force, motion, and matter, as well as principles such as the laws of thermodynamics and the theory of relativity. In psychology, the theoretical fundamentals would include concepts such as perception, cognition, motivation, and personality, as well as theories such as behaviorism and psychoanalysis.
In order to gain a deep understanding of a subject, it is essential to have a firm grasp of its theoretical fundamentals. By understanding these fundamentals, one can develop a solid foundation upon which to build more advanced knowledge and insights. Additionally, the ability to critically analyze and evaluate the theoretical fundamentals of a subject is essential for identifying gaps in knowledge and potential areas for future research.
Assignment brief 2: Compose general descriptions of the subject content covered using as appropriate, typical examples.
Mathematics is an incredibly valuable subject that can be applied to many other disciplines. It provides crucial foundations in problem-solving and algebra, helping students to understand the principles of basic arithmetic and advanced equations. Familiarity with topics such as fractions and percentages can ensure students have a thorough understanding of making necessary calculations in everyday life.
Additionally, calculus, trigonometry and geometry help develop a comprehensive base of knowledge, allowing them to explore more complex ideas like linear programming or modelling systems. These topics are invaluable for those hoping to pursue a career in sciences or engineering, giving them the ability to master their field’s toughest problems. Mathematics also teaches versatility – being able to apply concepts in multiple contexts is essential for success in many aspects of life.
Assignment Brief 3: Apply mathematical formulae in conjunction with physical laws to analyze the maintenance principles covered in the course.
In order to analyze maintenance principles using mathematical formulae and physical laws, we can consider the following examples:
- Lubrication: One of the key maintenance principles is lubrication, which involves the application of a lubricant to reduce friction and wear between moving parts. The frictional force between two surfaces can be calculated using the formula:
F_friction = μ * N
Where F_friction is the frictional force, μ is the coefficient of friction, and N is the normal force between the two surfaces.
The power required to overcome friction can be calculated using the formula:
P_friction = F_friction * v
Where P_friction is the power required to overcome friction and v is the velocity of the moving parts.
- Corrosion: Another important maintenance principle is corrosion prevention. Corrosion occurs when metals react with their environment and can be prevented by applying coatings or inhibitors. The rate of corrosion can be estimated using Faraday’s Law, which relates the mass of metal lost due to corrosion to the amount of electricity passed through the metal. The formula for Faraday’s Law is:
m = (I * t * M) / (n * F)
Where m is the mass of metal lost due to corrosion, I is the current passing through the metal, t is the time, M is the atomic weight of the metal, n is the number of electrons involved in the reaction, and F is the Faraday constant.
- Vibration: Vibration can be a sign of impending failure in machinery and is another important maintenance principle. The amplitude and frequency of vibration can be measured using accelerometers and analyzed using Fourier analysis. The Fourier transform can be used to convert a time-domain signal into a frequency-domain signal, allowing us to identify the dominant frequencies of vibration and their amplitudes.
Assignment Brief 4: Analyse sketches, drawings and schematics related to the aircraft systems cases in the course.
When analyzing technical drawings related to aircraft systems, it is important to have a basic understanding of the various systems that make up an aircraft, such as the electrical system, hydraulic system, fuel system, and so on. This understanding will help you identify the various components and subsystems depicted in the drawings.
You should also pay attention to the various symbols, lines, and annotations used in the drawings. These symbols and annotations often have specific meanings and can provide important information about the components and subsystems depicted in the drawing.
When analyzing a drawing, it is also important to consider the context in which it is being used. For example, a drawing of an electrical system may be accompanied by a wiring diagram or a schematic that provides additional information about how the various components are interconnected.
Assignment brief 5: Appraise the use of knowledge in a practical manner using detailed procedures.
The use of knowledge in a practical manner is essential for achieving success in various fields of life. In order to utilize knowledge effectively, one needs to follow a structured and systematic approach. Here are some detailed procedures that can be used to appraise the use of knowledge in a practical manner:
- Identify the Relevant Knowledge: The first step in using knowledge in a practical manner is to identify the relevant knowledge. This requires understanding the problem or situation at hand and identifying the key concepts and ideas that are relevant to solving the problem.
- Gather and Evaluate Information: Once the relevant knowledge has been identified, it is important to gather and evaluate information that is related to the problem. This includes conducting research, collecting data, and analyzing the information to determine its relevance and usefulness.
- Apply the Knowledge: The next step is to apply the knowledge to the problem or situation at hand. This requires using critical thinking and problem-solving skills to develop strategies and solutions based on the information that has been gathered and evaluated.
- Monitor and Evaluate the Results: After applying the knowledge, it is important to monitor and evaluate the results. This requires assessing the effectiveness of the strategies and solutions that were developed and making adjustments as necessary.
- Reflect and Learn: Finally, it is important to reflect on the experience and learn from it. This includes identifying what worked well, what could have been done differently, and what can be applied to future situations.
Assignment brief 6: Evaluate results from various sources and measurements and propose corrective action where appropriate.
- Define the evaluation criteria: Before evaluating any result or measurement, you need to define the evaluation criteria that you will use. These criteria should be relevant to the goals of the project or activity, and should be measurable and specific.
- Collect data: Once you have defined the evaluation criteria, you need to collect data from various sources and measurements. This data should be reliable and accurate, and should cover all aspects of the project or activity.
- Analyze the data: Once you have collected the data, you need to analyze it to identify any patterns, trends, or anomalies. This analysis should help you to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the project or activity, and to identify any areas that require corrective action.
- Propose corrective action: Based on the analysis of the data, you can propose corrective action to address any issues or weaknesses that have been identified. This action should be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound.
- Monitor progress: Once you have proposed corrective action, you need to monitor progress to ensure that it is effective. This monitoring should be ongoing, and should involve collecting data and analyzing it to determine whether the corrective action has had the desired effect.
- ENG231 Engineering Ethics SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- ENG205 Fundamentals of Applied Electromagnetics SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- ENG203 Filter Theory and Design SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- ENG201 Linear Systems Analysis and Design SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- ENG107 Intellectual Property and Patents SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- ENG103 Digital Electronics Design SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- HFS303 Safety, Risk and Resilience Engineering SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- EAS441 License Aircraft Engineer Extension SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- EAS435 Manufacturing Systems SUSS Assignment Sample Singapore
- EPEF005 Engineering Economy Assignment Sample Singapore
- EPEF015 Quality Management Systems Assignment Sample Singapore
- EPEF004 Inventory Management Assignment Sample Singapore
- EPEF012 Systems Modelling and Simulation Assignment Sample Singapore
- EPEF010 Six Sigma Methods Assignment Sample Singapore
- EPEF006 Supply Chain Management Assignment Sample Singapore