|Subject||Unit 35: Professional Engineering Management|
Unit Learning Outcomes:
LO3: Develop effective leadership and individual and group communication skills.
LO4: Develop a personal commitment to professional standards and obligations to society, the engineering profession, and the environment.
Assignment Brief and Guidance:
Your manager has reviewed and satisfied with your engineering services delivering plan. He has given you the task to prepare and communicate your research project findings and proposals in a manner appropriate to your audience.
Your manager expects you to develop effective leadership, individual and group communication skills, as well as developing personal commitment to professional standards and obligations to society, the engineering profession, and the environment.
Hence, your manager set out the following tasks that include a 10-minute recording of yourself delivering the presentation, and to be completed with a written report (for Task 2) that consist of:
Task 1: Plan and Deliver a Presentation
You will plan and deliver a presentation on your engineering services delivery plan in relation to your research topic to at least TWO other people.
In the presentation, you are to demonstrate the ability to deliver an effective presentation, and to gather feedback on the effectiveness of your presentation.
• Part 2a – Develop Effective Leadership, Individual and Group Communication Skills As the project leader in managing a research project, you are expected to manage individual and group of people effectively to achieve the objectives of the research project undertaken.
– Describe the steps for effective persuasion and negotiation.
– Explain the steps for managing effective group meetings.
– Outline the steps to deliver an effective presentation.
– Evaluate leadership styles and effective communication skills using specific examples in an organisational context. Explain which particular leadership style you would adopt and why.
– Evaluate the effective ways for the coaching and mentoring of disillusioned colleagues or of a poorly performing team. Explain why this would be necessary to do and give your own judgements (using examples) as to which are the most effective methods.
• Part 2b- Develop Personal Commitment to Professional Standards and Obligations to Society, The Engineering Profession and The Environment
You are embarking on the journey to becoming a professional engineer in the workplace. You are undertaking the following activities to ensure your skills and knowledge remain up to date as part of your continuing professional development (CPD).
– Discuss the context of social responsibility for scientists and engineers.
– Explore the ways in which an engineer can engage in continuing professional development.
– Summarise the engineering profession ethical standards and patterns of behaviour.
– Evaluate and provide justifications on why it is necessary to be active and up to date with the engineering profession’s new developments and discoveries.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Singapore assignment help has an experienced team of university assignment helper who are available 24*7 hour to help with engineering assignment at a reasonable price. our writers also help you to get HD rank in your Unit 35: Professional Engineering Management assignment within the deadline.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Students will individually interview two parents and develop a 2-week activity plan for the theme on transition from preschool to primary school: Family & Community Partnership Assignment, NIEC
- LOG353: determine the three (3) most significant effects of the war on the shipping industry: Ocean Freight Management Essay, SUSS
- HRM359: Imagine that you are the global HR manager who has put together a package for the global worker, Hal Yamashita: Global Human Resource Essay, SUSS
- psy353: Demonstrate how optimism and hope can help us navigate the challenges of living with Covid: Positive Psychology Assignment, SUSS
- ED5880: Explore the relevant literature regarding two models of change leadership – Kotter (2012): Educational Leadership Assignment, JCU
- PSY371e: To apply the breadth and depth of your knowledge as a young performance psychologist: Performance Psychology TMA Assignment, SUSS
- BUSM4306: You are a workplace psychosocial risk assessment consultant hired by the WHWS manager of the regional branch of ServiceNow: Work health and safety Report, RMIT
- EC1002: In an economy there are two goods, x and y, which are produced by capital and labour: Introduction to Economics Assignment, UOL
- Financial Technology (FinTech), Digital Banking and Blockchain Final Individual Assignment, UoM
- BUS368: Researchers have proposed many product concepts by framing the idea of a product differently: Innovation Management and Digital Transformation GBA Assignment, SUSS