|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||Master of Taxation|
“The Singapore government has managed the Covid 19 pandemic crisis by providing many packages such as resilience, solidarity for Singaporeans over the last 9 months. Further, there were deductions available for remote working especially for employment income”. Validate the above statement.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Prepare an academic report (not exceeding 1,500 words) on tax implications of different packages received in Singapore.
1) Provide an extensive discussion of the above packages and explain to what extent are they taxable if any;
2) Explain what types of deductions are available for remote working attributable to employment income;
3) Mr. and Mrs. Singh are living in a 3 room flat at Hougang with 2 children aged 12 and 14 years respectively. Mr. and Mrs. Singh were on remote working since April 2020. Mr. Jenson Singh has an annual income of $75,000 and Mrs. Darwinder Singh has a monthly income of $4,200. She had a pay cut of 10% from May 2020 till the end of December 2020.
4) Mr. Singh’s father, Harbajan Singh aged 59 is staying with them and was working as a security guard at DBS bank at Tampines for a monthly salary of $2000. He was working at the bank throughout the year.
5) The base month Electricity bill on the household for March 2020 was $300. The monthly bill for the following months was:
- April – $450
- May – $400
- June – $280
- Jul – $355
remained the same for Aug to December 2020. These charges were before U save rebates given in April, July, and October 2020. In June 2020, Mr. Jenson Singh bought a new Lenovo laptop for $4,200 whilst Mrs. Darwinder Singh repaired her existing laptop for charges of $340.
a) Show clear computations of each tax payer’s gross income (inclusive of Mr. Singh’s father) and the attributable expenses deductible for each. Justify each deduction and how they were apportioned if any; Your discussion should also include the laptops.
Avail quality report writing help for master degree of taxation assignment. Singapore assignment help work with a team of tax experts and economic experts who provide the finest help in international taxation, income tax, and economic assignments. Although we deliver all types of assignments with zero error. If you find any doubt on our work we will provide you free revision until your satisfaction on a solution.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Choose a Real-life Organisation That is Experiencing Major Challenges in Their Business: Organisational Change Management Report, UOE
- TOUR3000: Disturbance to Species in Chitwan National Park, Nepal and Analyze the Tourism: Tourism and Environmental Management Case Study, UoN
- SCO201: Using your Own Neighborhood Imagine You are the Neighborhood Representative: Space, Place, People and the City Assignment, SUSS
- SM9532: You are Employed by a Consulting Company and your Company has been Approached by Patanjali Ayurved Limited Seeking Advice & Conduct a Research-Based Strategic Analysis: Strategic Frameworks and Cultural Contexts in International Management Assignment, NU
- Wind Tunnel Testing and Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulation: Aerospace Engineering Essay, SIT
- You are Required to Investigate the Business of Your Choice from the RETAIL Industry: Business Investigation Coursework, SMU
- MD9132: You Are to put Together a Portfolio of six Social Media Posts for Fair Price Singapore to Promote its House Brands : Digital Content Development Assignment, SP
- Critically Analyze what has Influenced the Decisions of Companies: International Business and Entrepreneurship Assignment, NYP
- LGST605: Explain different Categories of Investors under Singapore’s Securities and Futures Act: Financial Advisers Law & Compliance Research Paper, SMU
- BMA5104: Apply the PESTLE Analysis to a Macro Environment of your choice: Global Strategic Management Essay, NUS