|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
Differences Between Commercial and Military Communications
The rapid advent and proliferation of commercial wireless communications technology in recent times has resulted in capabilities that far surpass the military realm in many ways. It was not like that some decades back. During the Cold War era, military technology was ahead of technology in the commercial sector, with military technologies often advancing the state of the art.
With the end of the Cold War, military expenditure on research and development has dipped and today, the advancements in wireless communication technology are fueled by the commercial sector through its enormous advantage of scale and an incessant demand for more bandwidth.
As military establishments are no longer primary drivers of development and innovation in wireless communications technology and other related areas, many military organizations are increasingly keen to leverage or harness commercial wireless technologies and techniques to address its communications needs.
On one hand, many see the adoption of commercial technologies as an effective and affordable approach to keep pace with the rapid developments and solutions in the wireless realm, others have contended that there are risks and limitations associated with the deployment of such commercial wireless technologies for military needs.
- Discuss the differences between the commercial and military operating environments and in your view, what are the challenges that the military will face when deploying commercial wireless technologies?
- What aspects of commercial wireless technology will fall short when deployed for military applications?
- How can armed forces ride on the wave of successes achieved by commercial wireless technologies and find relevance for their needs?
SingaporeAssignmentHelp.com comprises of Ph.D. assignment writers with years of industry experience. You can come up with any difficult military technology assignments; our online assignment help experts have a solution for each of them and guarantee the best rates for military studies assignments to SUSS scholars.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- MO9623: Critically evaluate the issues involved in relation to the effective Logistical movement of products: Supply Networks Report, NUN
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU
- COM322: Write a report identifying the ethical issue and which MEAA Code of Ethics standards it relates to: Media Law and Ethics Report, SUSS
- The client, Mr Yeo, is a 65-year-old Chinese male, divorced, living alone, and was admitted to the hospital in a near-comatose condition: Master of Counselling Case Study, SUSS
- LAW303: Ms Lim Siew Ling is suing her sister-in-law, Ms Neo Choon Sian, for calling her a “rotten woman” after throwing a bunch of bananas: Law of Business Organisations Case Study, SUSS
- MNGT 6801: Given the future focus of this unit, you need to understand not just current opportunities and threats: Global Strategic Management Report, BU
- ANL551: In a theoretically ‘ideal’ labor market, applicants with the same product attributes should be equally paid when hired by any organization: Data Analytics for Decision Makers Report, SUSS
- Evaluate the interviews in a table and identify the problems for the market exit in Romania procedure for market entry: Management Thesis, CU
- BUS353: Provide evidence of the background reading and research you have done to inform your choice of topic: Project Management Dissertation, SUSS
- S3289C: Provide background information and a profile of your chosen sports event and Identify and describe the roles of two key stakeholders: Facilities and Events Management Coursework, RP