|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
Statistic Project (Psychology batch)
This is an INDIVIDUAL assignment. The project is based on the application of Correlation concepts. Think of 2 variables for which you suspect there is some kind of “link” (eg. Size of family vs student performance or attendance pattern). You need to interview at least 30 people; ideally, the members should be from the following:
- Other MDIS students (not your class); 10 members
- Neighbors; 5 members
- Outside friends; 5 members
- Members from the public (totally unknown to you); 5 members
- Relatives; 5 members
I am very flexible about how you choose your sample in view of the “lockdown” period.
After collecting the data, you must do the following:
- Plot a scatter diagram
- What can you infer from this?
- Calculate the Coefficient of Correlation
- Calculate the Coefficient of Determination
- Comment on the “quality” of the equation
- What are the inherent weaknesses of calculating (c)?
- Should you go out to the whole world and boast of your research result?
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Seeking online cheap assignment help in your tough psychology assignment? then you are at the perfect solution. Tutors at the Singapore Assignment Help are promised to deliver the top quality online support for psychology and statics assignments. We have highly experienced Ph.D. experts who always ready to provide a faultless solution in all types of assignments. Our expert writers will provide Plagiarism free documents within the stipulated time.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- HR9610: Critically Evaluates the Practices/Behaviors in an Organization of your Choice, from the symbolic or contemporary theoretical perspectives: Critical Organisational Analysis Assignment, NU
- Choose a Real-life Organisation That is Experiencing Major Challenges in Their Business: Organisational Change Management Report, UOE
- TOUR3000: Disturbance to Species in Chitwan National Park, Nepal and Analyze the Tourism: Tourism and Environmental Management Case Study, UoN
- SCO201: Using your Own Neighborhood Imagine You are the Neighborhood Representative: Space, Place, People and the City Assignment, SUSS
- SM9532: You are Employed by a Consulting Company and your Company has been Approached by Patanjali Ayurved Limited Seeking Advice & Conduct a Research-Based Strategic Analysis: Strategic Frameworks and Cultural Contexts in International Management Assignment, NU
- Wind Tunnel Testing and Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulation: Aerospace Engineering Essay, SIT
- You are Required to Investigate the Business of Your Choice from the RETAIL Industry: Business Investigation Coursework, SMU
- MD9132: You Are to put Together a Portfolio of six Social Media Posts for Fair Price Singapore to Promote its House Brands : Digital Content Development Assignment, SP
- Critically Analyze what has Influenced the Decisions of Companies: International Business and Entrepreneurship Assignment, NYP
- LGST605: Explain different Categories of Investors under Singapore’s Securities and Futures Act: Financial Advisers Law & Compliance Research Paper, SMU