|University||National Institute of Early Childhood Development(NIEC)|
|Subject||Family & Community Partnership|
Description of Assignment
Students will individually interview two parents and develop a 2-week activity plan for the theme on transition from preschool to primary school.
1. In preparation for the theme, the student will prepare an interview guide with 3 to 4 questions to conduct an interview with one parent who has a child in K2 and one other parent with a child in primary one. Where student is unable to find parents that meet the criteria, he/she can approach two different parents who have had the experience (K2 and P1) within the past 4 years. The student will write a half-page summary of the interview results.
2. The results of the interview will help to inform the student on how to shape the 2-week activity plan. Using the template below, the student will plan fun and meaningful activities to prepare children for transition that involve parent(s) and or other family member(s) as well. The activity plan has to include details of set up, types of resources, and the
stakeholders involved. In the 2 weeks, there should be four large- group sharing (which should include a planned field trip to a primary school), four small-group (for example at the learning centre) and four individual activities. Parent(s)/another family member (s) can be involved in one of the large group and one of the small group or individual activities.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Singapore Assignment Help is a renowned cheap assignment help provider in Singapore. We have a team of qualified writers who offer proper guidance on nursing assignments so that you grab higher marks at the most reasonable price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- The world of transportation is changing. Due to increasing mobility demand, challenges like financing, dealing with emissions: Sustainable Transportation Essay, NUS
- The internal audit on WSH Management System failed for your company and one of the nonconformances stated: Workplace Safety and Health System Management Assignment, NUS
- NUR09122: Discuss how you would search for evidence and evaluate this selected evidence. Design a small pilot study: Advancing Practice through Research Assignment,
- Define and explain fixed assets and their relationship with depreciation. Define working capital and its importance/role in business: Financial Management Assignment, SMU
- In order for you to be able to determine what your values are, it is important that we first define what we mean by the term “value”: Critical Analysis on Tourism Leadership Assignment, KU
- Ms. A is a staff member who joined 4 months ago and was quickly promoted to a senior management role due to her excellence: Secretary Assignment, SI
- Brand Consultant and develop a corporate brand revitalization strategy and a communication plan to generate better: Marketing Report, CU
- BM0180: Identify relevant articles on the event/issue in the International Business (IB) environment, specifically in the areas of PESTEL: International Business Assignment, NYP
- Are you surprised to see these temples belonging to 2 different religions located just beside each other: Understanding Singapore Assignment, NUS
- The aim of the essay is to allow you to demonstrate your understanding and application of the theories included in the module: Nursing Assignment, NUS