|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|PSY391: Individual Differences and Performance
Question 1 (100 marks)
Singapore’s resident total fertility rate hit an all-time low of 1.05 in 2022, dipping below the previous record of 1.1 in 2020 and 1.12 in 2021. “This was partly due to the Tiger year in the Lunar calendar, which is generally associated with lower births among the Chinese,” Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) Indranee Rajah said in Parliament on Friday (Feb 24). More people in Singapore are postponing marriage, Ms Indranee noted, adding that more couples are also delaying having children or having fewer children. This is in line with longer-term global societal trends. It also comes as people in Singapore are living longer.
As mentioned in the article, fertility rates in Singapore have been declining throughout the past decade. In addition, an ageing population places an increasing burden on society in many ways, including an increase in healthcare expenditure and a shrinking workforce.
You have been appointed by the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) to prepare a research proposal that aims to investigate the contributing factors that are associated with the declining fertility rate in Singapore. This will help inform future planning of government
policies and national budgets.
Apply your knowledge in research methods and statistics to develop a research proposal that examines the factors that are associated with or contribute to the declining fertility rate in Singapore. Report how you would design the study and analyse the data. Assuming that your results support your hypothesis, interpret and evaluate the results and their implications, while also discussing the limitations of your study.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Looking for the best assignment help in Singapore or top-notch Research Paper Writing Help in Singapore? Our services cater to students at the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS), specifically in subjects like PSY391: Individual Differences and Performance. Singaporean students can rely on our expert guidance to excel in their coursework. Whether it involves delving into Singapore's declining total fertility rate, focusing on Applied Research Methods and Statistics, or exploring individual differences and performance, our support ensures SUSS students receive the assistance they need to excel in their Applied Research Methods and Statistics Assignments.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- CSCI368: Alice and Bob are employees residing in two dispersed branches, D1 and D2, of the same company: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Consider the following key exchange protocol which is a variant of the Diffie-Hellman protocol: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- Please state in the report if the HDPE plastic will be used for dry wall ceiling or suspended ceiling: Mechanical Engineering Research Paper, SIT
- Analyse what your personal qualities or characteristics are that can impede or enhance your ability: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- You work as a counselor in the new Crisis Intervention Centre in Mulberry. In response to the incident above: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- Examine FIVE (5) core strengths of the Milan Therapy Model by using case examples mentioned: Counselling of Family Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS
- HR9509: As member of a research group, you have been asked to choose a country and critically assess relevant issues: Global, Comparative and Cross-Cultural HRM Assignment, NU
- BM1988: Identify and explain any TWO (2) possible appraisal issues faced by the organization: Performance management Case Study, NYP
- Considerable research during the last two decades has concentrated on aggregate production planning: Supply Chain Analytics Case Study, RMIT
- A sequence of ‘interview questions, conducted the interviews, coded the data, and started to analyze the results: Research Assignment, SUSS