|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||PSY371e: Performance Psychology|
Case Formulation Report
To apply the breadth and depth of your knowledge as a young performance psychologist, you have been tasked to develop and design an in-depth case formulation report.
As the field of performance psychology is broad, this assignment will be restricted to performance-related experiences specific to the educational setting (e.g., students, teachers, lecturers, principals, etc.). The specific client and environmental details within the prescribed experiential parameters, and the associated application of performance psychology, will be determined by you.
Part (a): Contextualisation
• A detailed reflection on your consulting philosophy (i.e., beliefs and values, both theoretical and personal, which will guide your interpretations and decisions).
• Information to illustrate the context/environment of your client.
Introduction to the client which can include details such as your personal
observations, background information and other details that may be relevant to building a strong report.
Part (b): Intake Interview
• A detailed summary of the intake interview, with at least four extracts/quotes
(included in word count) to illustrate the practitioner-client dialogue and to be used as evidence to support the case formulation. This can be written in a style similar to the presentation of qualitative interview data/results.
• The performance interview guide by Aoyagi et al. (2017) should be used to support the intake interview process (e.g., types of questions to ask the client).
• The recommended limit for this part is 500 words (including client extracts).
Part (c): Case Formulation
• A critical discussion to support the selection of a structured psychological approach, of your choice, to systematically interpret the client’s needs (e.g., Gardner and Moore, 2004, 2005).
• Note that while the multi-level classification system by Gardner and Moore (2004, 2005) is recommended for this assignment, you have the autonomy to choose other approaches.
• For any selected psychological approach, you must justify and provide a rationale for your decision (i.e., why?).
• An evidenced-based conceptual evaluation, informed by the aforementioned
structured psychological approach. You should empirically demonstrate your
understanding of the client’s needs in relation to the details of your intake interview.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Singapore Assignment Help offer do my assignment for me on PSY371e: Performance Psychology. Our SUSS assignment experts are highly qualified to deliver efficient solutions on psychology assignments so that you will get HD rank at the lowest price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- The world of transportation is changing. Due to increasing mobility demand, challenges like financing, dealing with emissions: Sustainable Transportation Essay, NUS
- The internal audit on WSH Management System failed for your company and one of the nonconformances stated: Workplace Safety and Health System Management Assignment, NUS
- NUR09122: Discuss how you would search for evidence and evaluate this selected evidence. Design a small pilot study: Advancing Practice through Research Assignment,
- Define and explain fixed assets and their relationship with depreciation. Define working capital and its importance/role in business: Financial Management Assignment, SMU
- In order for you to be able to determine what your values are, it is important that we first define what we mean by the term “value”: Critical Analysis on Tourism Leadership Assignment, KU
- Ms. A is a staff member who joined 4 months ago and was quickly promoted to a senior management role due to her excellence: Secretary Assignment, SI
- Brand Consultant and develop a corporate brand revitalization strategy and a communication plan to generate better: Marketing Report, CU
- BM0180: Identify relevant articles on the event/issue in the International Business (IB) environment, specifically in the areas of PESTEL: International Business Assignment, NYP
- Are you surprised to see these temples belonging to 2 different religions located just beside each other: Understanding Singapore Assignment, NUS
- The aim of the essay is to allow you to demonstrate your understanding and application of the theories included in the module: Nursing Assignment, NUS