|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|PSY265: Health Psychology
In Singapore, screening rates for cancer i.e. cervical cancer screening, breast cancer screening, and colorectal cancer screening in both men and women are known to be relatively low. As part of this assignment, interview three people above the age of 40. At least one of your interviewees must be female.
Based on your interview, explain what are some factors that would motivate your interviewees to go for cancer screening (ask about all three cancers where applicable), and
what is seen to be some barriers for doing so. At least two unique motivating factors and barriers should be discussed for each condition and interviewee
Using a psychological theory/model of your choice, appraise the behaviours gathered from your three interviewees.
Based on the responses gathered and the research done in part (b), develop a poster to encourage and educate people above the age of 40 to go for cancer screening. Poster instructions:
Make sure you include evidence on why it is important to go for cancer screening.
Include heading(s) that are tailored to communicate the content/message of the poster.
The poster should be self-explanatory and tailored to the audiences’ unique needs
If images/photos are used, please ensure these will not be perceived as offensive by members of the public and maintain anonymity and confidentiality (i.e., no facial recognition).
The poster can be developed using any software of your choice. Upon completion of the poster, export this as an image in JPEG/PNG format.
Append this image after your answer to Part (b) for submission. The JPEG/PNG should not exceed one page in the word document.
References unique to the poster should be clearly listed at the bottom of the poster in the same JPEG/PNG. The reference list must follow APA 7 format
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Get the psychology assignment help for PSY265: Health Psychology from the Singapore Assignment Help. We have a team of more than 3000+ native Ph.D. writers who are helping college or university students for a considerable time in completing their PSY205 Social Psychology Assignment, PSY305 Cognitive Psychology: Exploring The Mind SUSS Assignment, PSY372 Criminal Psychology Assignment etc. more by the given deadline.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- MKTG2010: What is the overall level of satisfaction among festival attendees regarding various aspects such as events: Questionnaire Design and Sampling Plan Research Paper, NBS
- CSCI368: In a mobile roaming system, there are three entities: a mobile user U, its home server H: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Alice and Bob are employees residing in two dispersed branches, D1 and D2, of the same company: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Consider the following key exchange protocol which is a variant of the Diffie-Hellman protocol: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- Please state in the report if the HDPE plastic will be used for dry wall ceiling or suspended ceiling: Mechanical Engineering Research Paper, SIT
- Analyse what your personal qualities or characteristics are that can impede or enhance your ability: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- You work as a counselor in the new Crisis Intervention Centre in Mulberry. In response to the incident above: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- Examine FIVE (5) core strengths of the Milan Therapy Model by using case examples mentioned: Counselling of Family Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS
- HR9509: As member of a research group, you have been asked to choose a country and critically assess relevant issues: Global, Comparative and Cross-Cultural HRM Assignment, NU
- BM1988: Identify and explain any TWO (2) possible appraisal issues faced by the organization: Performance management Case Study, NYP