|University||The University of Newcastle (UoN)|
|Subject||OHSE2640: Hygiene and Toxicology I|
Purpose: Assessment of acquired knowledge on objectives 1 – 9.
Description: Provide an overview of the toxicity of the following workplace contaminants:
- Carbon monoxide
For both the contaminants, discuss the following:
- Sources of exposure: Provide a summary of occupations/tasks that may present a risk of exposure and sufficient explanation of the processes to show how exposure can occur.
- Applicable Occupational Exposure limits (OELs / PELs): Provide the occupational exposure limits (OEL) applicable in Singapore. State if each OEL is long or short term and includes any applicable skin or carcinogen notations.
- Toxico-kinetics: Provide an outline of how each substance can gain entry to the body, how and where it is distributed, pathways for biotransformation if it is metabolised, sites of accumulation or storage if appropriate, and pathways for its elimination from the body.
- Toxico-dynamics: Provide a brief description of how each substance (or its metabolite) can interact with cells and tissues to cause harm (mechanism of harm). Include a summary of the resulting health effects.
- Presentation & Referencing: Prepare the assignment using formal English and appropriate sub-headings. Research the information in authoritative text and electronic resources, both in the library and on the internet, and reference appropriately. No specific referencing style is stipulated but be consistent and ensure that the appropriate forms for ‘in-text’ citation and end listing of references are used.
We provide (OHSE2640) hygiene and toxicology I assignment help services to Newcastle University. Our medical science assignment writers are able to assist with (OHSE2640) Hygiene and Toxicology I assignments. You get excellent online assignment help services from our Ph.D. experts who ensure complete solutions for the Hygiene and Toxicology assignments before the due date.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- A Nurses’ Guide to the Critical Reading of Research : Nursing Research Paper, SIT
- How media changes the way we communicate” Paraphrase lines 28-33 using the steps covered: Learning and Academic Skills Assignments, BAC
- The Extent to Which the law of Defamation Successfully Balances the right to Freedom of Expression: LAW OF TORT Assignment, TP
- Assume that you were Recently Hired as a Financial Advisor of Wilmar International (SGX: F34), a listed Company on the SingaporeCorporate Finance Assignment, NUS
- Provide Students hands-on Experience in Conceptualizing an Information System to create competitive advantages for a selected organization: Diploma In Infocomm Technology Report
- Precise Infotech, a prominent American start-up corporation, and Wu Yin Communications: law Case Study, NUS
- P30899: The Efficient Market Hypothesis(EMH) Continues to Provide a Convincing Explanation of how Asset Prices: Advanced Global Financial Management (AGFM) Coursework, UoP
- Introduction to the Company and Provide some Background and current state of the company: Marketing Coursework, SUSS
- Workplace Conflicts Arising from Working in Teams and Communication Breakdown: Business Management with Communications Report, UoB
- Identify a Research paper that has Investigated the Compartment and Explain how they Identified the Compartment in that Study: Molecular Cell Biology Essay, NUS