|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||MKT351: Consumer Behaviour|
MoneyMax, a pawnshop, has approached you to help them segment their customers. With evidence from the case article, propose two (2) potential bases of segmentation that pawnshops in Singapore can use to segment their customers and explain why.
Using the first three (3) stages of the consumer decision-making process (i.e., need recognition, pre-purchase information search, and evaluation of alternatives), demonstrates how a potential consumer might arrive at considering purchasing luxury bags at a pawnshop.
With your knowledge of the SuperEgo personality from the Freudian theory, compose a marketing message for MoneyaMax pawnshop.
You are not required to design a visual or to explain the channels of advertisement. You are just required to develop a short message in 1-3 lines for MoneyMax that will appeal to the SuperEgo personality in consumers.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Elevate your academic journey with Singapore University's MKT351 Consumer Behaviour Assignment assistance. Unlock the power of expert insights through Online Assignment Experts. Our Tutor Marked Assignments service offers tailored solutions, ensuring your success. Explore the support you deserve at Singapore Assignment Help, where college assignments become stepping stones toward excellence.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business: Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SUSS
- Provide a brief profile of your client. Identify the client’s ABCs: Counselling Skills Assignment, SUSS
- Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) and/or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units: Ports and Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS
- FIN2001S Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance: Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data: School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment, KU
- BM1987 The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope, and coverage of the Employment: Employment Law Assignment, NYP
- National Gaming Inc. (National) operates the weekly lottery in the country. National is owned by the country’s Finance Ministry: Principle of Finance Assignment, TP
- BBS2019 Use social media analytics to review and provide insights into how followers feel/interact: Business social media analytics Assignment, TP
- EDF5532 Stevie works for a community agency and has been seeing Obsa as a client for 6 months for counseling: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU
- EDF5532 This assignment requires students to work through an ethical decision-making model using the structure suggested: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU