|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Subject||MH1810: Math 1|
1. Find the area of the largest trapezium that can be inscribed in a circle of radius 1 and whose base is a diameter of the circle.
2. Use Newton’s method to find the absolute maximum value (up to 6 decimal places) of the function f (x) = x sin x; 0≤x≤π.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
3. Express the following as a definite integral ∫(0,1) f(x) dx and find its value.
lim n→∞ Σ(i=1; n) i/i²+n².
4. Evaluate the following integrals
- ∫(0,1) [1/√(x+1)+√x]dx,
- ∫(3,2) [1/x(x^4+1)]dx.
5. Let R be the region bounded by the curve y = sin x² ; x = 0; x = √π and the x-axis. Find the volume when R is rotated 2π radians about the y-axis.
When you are struggling with your (MH1810) Math 1 assignments, don’t give up that easily. You can rely on our math assignment help in this difficult time! Our professional assignment writers will provide you an online mathematics assignment solution for getting high scores at your university.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- A Nurses’ Guide to the Critical Reading of Research : Nursing Research Paper, SIT
- How media changes the way we communicate” Paraphrase lines 28-33 using the steps covered: Learning and Academic Skills Assignments, BAC
- The Extent to Which the law of Defamation Successfully Balances the right to Freedom of Expression: LAW OF TORT Assignment, TP
- Assume that you were Recently Hired as a Financial Advisor of Wilmar International (SGX: F34), a listed Company on the SingaporeCorporate Finance Assignment, NUS
- Provide Students hands-on Experience in Conceptualizing an Information System to create competitive advantages for a selected organization: Diploma In Infocomm Technology Report
- Precise Infotech, a prominent American start-up corporation, and Wu Yin Communications: law Case Study, NUS
- P30899: The Efficient Market Hypothesis(EMH) Continues to Provide a Convincing Explanation of how Asset Prices: Advanced Global Financial Management (AGFM) Coursework, UoP
- Introduction to the Company and Provide some Background and current state of the company: Marketing Coursework, SUSS
- Workplace Conflicts Arising from Working in Teams and Communication Breakdown: Business Management with Communications Report, UoB
- Identify a Research paper that has Investigated the Compartment and Explain how they Identified the Compartment in that Study: Molecular Cell Biology Essay, NUS