|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||LOG302: Supply Chain Information Management And Technology|
A supply chain control tower is a central hub for collecting and utilising supply chain data to support decision making that is aligned with strategic objectives. The control tower provides the capability for tracking information and product flows along with costs by monitoring critical processes in the supply chain, including positions and levels of inventory, shipment in transit conditions and real-time order movements. It improves speed, reliability and flexibility
for gaining a competitive advantage according to well-controlled and managed supply chain functions.
Prepare a short essay of no more than 1,000 words to address the contributions of supply chain control tower in the logistics industry. Relevant resources and proper citations are needed. Your essay should persuasively muster arguments and evidence in support of your answer to this
question. It should cover various dimensions of the idea of supply chain information management and technologies as seen in our course, such as:
(a) Show the operational issues which can be resolved after appropriately introducing a supply chain control tower.
(b) Demonstrate in your own words how the functionalities of electronic data interchange (EDI) technologies facilitate communication of data from diverse sources and integrate data into the supply chain control tower.
(c) Consider your own organisation or one that you are familiar with in the logistics industry (e.g., a manufacturer, supplier, distributor, retailer, 3PL, etc.) that adopts EDI technologies or extensible markup language (XML) in its operations. Describe the background, target customer, as well as core competencies of the organisation.
Determine how EDI technologies or XML can improve the functions of the selected organisation’s supply chain control tower as well as operational performance.
(d) How will you apply what you have learnt, which will make you do things differently in the future, into practice (to your study, your work or your life)?
There may be some overlap between some of these dimensions. Therefore, although you could simply have a section for each of the listed dimensions, you may find that some other way to organise your essay will work better. It is your choice.
Note: Another 10 marks are allocated to the quality of writing and 10 marks to the quality of presentation.
If you are searching for someone to write my essay cheap on LOG302: Supply Chain Information Management And Technology? then don't worry and consult the professional essay writers of Singapore Assignment Help here our team of extremely qualified essay writers provide you step by step writing guidance in making faultless with 100% plagiarism free essay on logistics and supply chain management assignment.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- HRM203: prepare a Report on “Work-from-home and Employee Motivation During the Covid-19 Pandemic : Human Behaviour in Organisations Report, SUSS
- Choose a British company, which you believe has achieved superior performance, as indicated by the competitive position: Entrepreneurial Marketing in the Digital Era Assignment, NTU
- PSB365CL: adoption of CSR initiatives amongst companies in the hospitality industry: International Hospitality Operations Management Coursework, JCU
- As the newly appointed Quality Vice-President for Flex, you have been asked by the Senior Management Team to prepare: Quality Management for Organisational Excellence Assignment, MDIS
- UGB264: Select two real-life global organizations from the Food and Beverage industry. You are to compare and contrast the business ethics: Business Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability Report, MDIS
- BUS352: Amped Inc produces and sells a consumer product To better understand its operations, Amped collects 60 months of sales and inventory dataOperations Analytics Assignment, SUSS
- PSY259e: Brutalizing is the only adjective for the public schools of that district around 1908 and ’09 Few teachers had the true vocation for their work: Personality and Individual Differences Assignment, SUSS
- ACC203: Sheng Siong staff are to get up to 16 months’ bonus after strong earnings amid COVID-19 pandemic: Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS
- Challenges of Research Findings in Social Science Provide a Review of Literature Discussing the challenges and possible solutions: Customer Insights Begins With Me Literature Review, NUS
- SEC333e: In a national statement made by Singapore’s Prime Minister, Lee Hsien Loong, at the 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly on 27 Sep 2019:Government and Security Assignment, SUSS