|University||International Compliance Association(ICA)|
|Subject||Regulatory and Financial Crime Compliance|
Identify a specific MAS regulatory requirement, for a firm in a regulated financial services sector with which you are familiar. State the type of firm you are referring to and then produce a note for the head of compliance which:
- highlights the objective
- identifies the business unit/activity it primarily affects
- comments on the measures that need to be taken to fulfill this requirement.
The ‘three lines of defense model is often referred to in the financial services industry. Write a summary explaining the term ‘three lines of defense’ as it relates to compliance risk management in a regulated firm.
A recent internal audit has highlighted significant failings in the identification and verification of natural persons appointed to act on a customer’s behalf. Follow-up discussions with staff revealed that they were unclear about the regulatory requirements. Your tasks are to:
a) state the key regulatory requirement(s) not being met
b) in light of your answer to a) above, draft a short paragraph for distribution to all relevant staff outlining what action(s) they need to take
c) prepare a short paragraph for inclusion in the overall report to the board of directors that identifies what corrective action/additional controls will be put in place to address the issue.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Students can avail the best regulatory and financial crime compliance assignment help services at an affordable price. We provide you exclusive assistance with all your assignments so that you can get complete them with proficient writers at Singapore Assignment Help. Our writers provide a 100% errorless and well-formatted manner at a low price. Besides this, we also provide Financial Crime Compliance (FIN 573) Assessment Solution.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- The world of transportation is changing. Due to increasing mobility demand, challenges like financing, dealing with emissions: Sustainable Transportation Essay, NUS
- The internal audit on WSH Management System failed for your company and one of the nonconformances stated: Workplace Safety and Health System Management Assignment, NUS
- NUR09122: Discuss how you would search for evidence and evaluate this selected evidence. Design a small pilot study: Advancing Practice through Research Assignment,
- Define and explain fixed assets and their relationship with depreciation. Define working capital and its importance/role in business: Financial Management Assignment, SMU
- In order for you to be able to determine what your values are, it is important that we first define what we mean by the term “value”: Critical Analysis on Tourism Leadership Assignment, KU
- Ms. A is a staff member who joined 4 months ago and was quickly promoted to a senior management role due to her excellence: Secretary Assignment, SI
- Brand Consultant and develop a corporate brand revitalization strategy and a communication plan to generate better: Marketing Report, CU
- BM0180: Identify relevant articles on the event/issue in the International Business (IB) environment, specifically in the areas of PESTEL: International Business Assignment, NYP
- Are you surprised to see these temples belonging to 2 different religions located just beside each other: Understanding Singapore Assignment, NUS
- The aim of the essay is to allow you to demonstrate your understanding and application of the theories included in the module: Nursing Assignment, NUS