|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HRM358: Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace|
Interview with a difference: “Interview with a Difference” involves interviewing a person whom you perceive as very different from you in terms of your cultural and/or social identity. The person should be at least 18 years old. You are required to use course concepts covered in SU2-3 to document your experience and learnings from interviewing this person.
Here is a list of questions on which you may gather insights from your interviewee:
- What are this person’s social identities? How are they similar or dissimilar to your identities?
- What kind of stereotypes does this person encounter? What is the accuracy of those stereotypes?
- What was it like growing up as a member of these particular groups?
- Has your interviewee ever experienced discrimination at work or in other ways?
- How does his/her group memberships influence their current work environment or career choices?
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Unlock Success with SUSS HRM358: Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace Assignment Support! Singapore Assignment Help welcomes you to a world of excellence. Our online assignment writers are committed to your academic growth. Access cost-effective solutions through our Cheap Assignment Help Service, designed exclusively for students at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS). Trust us for Tutor Marked Assignments assistance.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business: Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SUSS
- Provide a brief profile of your client. Identify the client’s ABCs: Counselling Skills Assignment, SUSS
- Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) and/or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units: Ports and Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS
- FIN2001S Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance: Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data: School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment, KU
- BM1987 The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope, and coverage of the Employment: Employment Law Assignment, NYP
- National Gaming Inc. (National) operates the weekly lottery in the country. National is owned by the country’s Finance Ministry: Principle of Finance Assignment, TP
- BBS2019 Use social media analytics to review and provide insights into how followers feel/interact: Business social media analytics Assignment, TP
- EDF5532 Stevie works for a community agency and has been seeing Obsa as a client for 6 months for counseling: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU
- EDF5532 This assignment requires students to work through an ethical decision-making model using the structure suggested: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU