|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HRM335: Leadership Development|
1. Effective leadership is crucial for the SAF to achieve its mission of providing credible deterrence, diplomacy, and defense in a VUCA1 environment. The mission of the SAF is to enhance Singapore’s peace and security through deterrence and diplomacy, and should this fail, to secure a swift and decisive victory over the aggressor. The need for effective and ethical leadership is most pronounced in the SAF where every Soldier, Sailor,, and airman bears the burden of unlimited liability. Effective SAF Leaders bring out the best in our people through the way they are trained and organized. Besides achieving mission success, SAF Leaders also have the responsibility to continually improve the organization and ensure the organization is ready to tackle future challenges.
2. Leadership Development (LD) in the SAF is the process of identifying leadership potential and motivation to lead and expand the collective leadership capacity through the Developmental Processes, Practices and Programs (3Ps). Additionally, Organisational Development (OD) equips SAF Leaders to lead change by developing their Capability and Capacity directed toward building and maintaining the organization’s system health and creating the desired future for the SAF.
3. The SAF LD doctrine provides a common language and understanding for SAF Commanders and Leaders to lead, engage and develop their followers to achieve the desired leadership outcomes within the operating environment. The SAF LD doctrine forms the basis to establish our military profession and identity, providing guidance to the employment of human science and technology to better develop the SAF’s human capability. The SAF LD doctrine is relevant to SAF Leaders at all levels.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for paying someone to do my assignment then don't stress. Singapore Assignment Help has a team of academic writers who have great capability to craft outstanding solutions for leadership assignments at the cheapest price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- critique the law (the instrument) and makes recommendations to the team in the harmonization project on how the reformation of that law could be useful: Transnational Commercial Law Report
- Persuading Singaporeans to support Singapore’s present defence policy is becoming increasingly challenging: Military Studies Minor Essay, SUSS
- S3709C: propose a training regime to achieve the client’s goal(s) Maurice is a 40-year-old foreign exchange trader: Fitness and Conditioning Coursework, RP
- Your manager has reviewed and satisfied with your engineering services delivering plan: Unit 35: Professional Engineering Management Report
- CSCI361: you are to design and implement (t, n) Shamir’s secret sharing scheme as described in the lecture in C++, Java or Python: Cryptography and Secure Applications Assignment, UOW
- BME215e: The ongoing global pandemic of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections is causing deaths daily: Clinical Trials Report, SUSS
- HBC201: Studies have suggested that people suffering from depressive disorders tend to seek support from their families: Research Methods for the Social and Behavioural Sciences Assignment, SUSS
- HRM263: The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic is caused by a highly infectious virus that could have severe health consequences: Team Dynamics Assignment, SUSS
- OMGT2228: A well-known commercial bank in Australia is interested in estimating the number of new bank account opened by customers in each year: OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT Assignment, RMIT
- HCM551: The CHRO has recently attended a conference – “The Future of Work after Covid” and “Total Rewards Management in the New Normal: Human Capital Management in the New Normal Assignment, SUSS