|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HRM255: Tripartite Relations in Singapore|
Details of Assignment
Imagine you are an executive working in the Ministry of Manpower. An International Labour Organisation (ILO) delegation is visiting Singapore next month. You have been tasked to prepare a report to equip your Director with some talking points for this engagement with the ILO delegates. The topic of the meeting is ‘How COVID-19 effects/has affected tripartite relations’.
Write a 2,000-word report on the topic above. You are to write this report using THREE (3) articles from the popular press (e.g., newspapers, magazines, reports, journals, the Internet) that reflect themes relevant to the topic. Insightfully appraise each article using perspectives and information covered in classes and in the course notes.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
1. Selection of Articles. Choose TWO (2) articles that cover the Singapore context on the topic and ONE (1) article that covers a South East Asia perspective. The third article provides an opportunity for you to compare and contrast the industrial relations policies and practices in different countries.
2. Report Format. Divide your write-up into three sections.
Section A will cover your write-up on the first article. Section B will cover the second article while Section C covers the third article.
3. Appraisal of Article. For each article, be sure to include the following in your write-up:
- Interpret and discuss the issue(s) or theme reflected in the article;
- Explain whether the practice/approach is appropriate and/or adequate. If the article presents an opinion or a point of view, discuss the extent you agree or disagree with the author’s viewpoint, explaining the basis for your agreement or disagreement;
- A brief conclusion: the “lessons” implied for employees and organizations/management
- Appendices (in word format) to include scanned copies of your selected articles
Save your time and improve your grades by hiring online homework helpers of Singapore Assignment Help. You can always pay for assignments to us to get the best report writing help services in (HRM255) Tripartite relations in Singapore. We serve SUSS university students from a decade in Singapore's Employment Relationship essay assessments.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Now, Suppose You are the Supply Chain Manager of a Company (Boeing): Operations and Supply Chain Management Assignment, NUS
- ICT 133: Develop and Write Complete Full Python P:rograms for Each Part: Structured Programming Assignment, SUSS
- HRM333: Neutrends is a Local, Fast-growing Clothing Retail Brand: Performance Management Assignment, SUSS
- BUS105: Misinterpretation is a Common Problem When Using Statistical Information: Statistics Assignment, SUSS
- Sebastian is a Hospital Orderly Who has Demonstrated a Genuine Interest in His Job: Health Workforce Assignment, NUS
- BUS103: The Global Search for Talent has Led Many Organisations to Embrace Diversity: (Online) Organisational Behaviour Essay, SUSS
- This was a Year of Transition for Media Giants. Multi-billion Dollar Mergers: Information Systems Assignment, NUS
- Due to a Recent Back Injury, Cecelia has Decided to Give up Water Sports: Contract & Agency Law Assignment, SIM
- During the Nineteenth Century, Paternalist Ideas Waned, as the Philosophy of laissez-faire: Contract Law Essay, SIM
- CLS107: The Well-field System is a State-Owned Land System (Aristocratic Land Ownership) in Ancient: Introduction to Chinese History Assignment, SUSS