|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||GER502: Ageing and Society in Asia|
LONGEVITY ECONOMY AND OPPORTUNITIES IN SPORE
Globally, the Longevity Economy is one of the fastest-growing and yet under-exploited for the tremendous opportunities it represents. The ageing population is a boon rather than a bane.
The unprecedented spending power of people aged 60 and over, is predicted to reach US$15 trillion by 2020. It signals a rush of economic activities which are reshaped by this new narrative.
Conduct a literature review of 20 articles to assess the development in changes of consumer behaviour, working patterns, retirement expectations and social needs of the older adults.
Analyse the new opportunities created in the silver industry in Asia.
Based on your literature review and findings, develop a recommendation that adopts one best practice from overseas which represents an untapped opportunity to meet the demands of the Singapore baby boomer generation.
In this assignment, you will display your ability to:
1. Become familiar with the literature related to ageing policies and practices in Longevity Economy in Asia.
2. Summarise the key findings into a cogent piece of writing. Please use literature no earlier than the year 2000. Some landmark studies were published earlier than 2010, and in these cases, it is acceptable to use and cite them as your references.
3. Analyse the new initiatives being implemented globally and any challenges arising.
4. Assess and discuss their opportunities, as well as the specific strategies and/or approaches to harness the new potentials.
5. Reflect on the key findings and develop greater self-awareness and insights regarding your beliefs and attitudes towards these programmes.
6. Correctly cite references (using APA format) to substantiate the statements you make regarding the topic you have chosen.
7. Develop a recommendation of a best practice from the findings of the literature review.
Get done your GER502: Ageing and Society in Asia Assignment by taking urgent assignment help at Singapore Assignment Help. we have designed a team of talented and highly qualified suss assignment helpers who provide faultless solutions on Ageing and Society in Asia Assignment. Also, you can download a sample of the Ageing Population in Singapore.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Jacob Comes Across Much Interesting Credit Card Offers on the RZN Bank’s Facebook Page: Law Report, NUS
- Based on Enabling Masterplans, the Ministry of Education Had Partnered with SPED Schools to Raise the Quality of Curriculum: Master of Education Assignment, NTU
- SPE209: Name two (2) Disorders Mentioned in the Article and describe their Characteristics. Characteristics to be Retrieved From Article and References to Support: Special Needs in the Early Years Assignment, SUSS
- The COVID-19 Pandemic has Curbed air Travel and Reduced the Load Factors for Many Airlines: Aviation Legislation And Human Factors Essay, TP
- LOG302: Prepare a short Essay on the Contributions of Supply Chain Control Tower in the Logistics Industry: Supply Chain Information Management And Technology Essay, SUSS
- SDE105: Singapore Emphasises the Pursuit of life-long Learning for all its Citizens, Young and Old: Academic Writing Essay, SUSS
- BPM303: Advanced Property Investment Group (API) is an Overseas Property Investment Company and Based in the USA: Project Development and Finance Assignment, SUSS
- After Having Viewed the Video Clips and Worked Through the Extended Reading, Please Respond to the Below Discussion Prompt: Strategic Sales Management Assignment, HU
- Select the Dataset(s) of your Choice You can use Data from Your Workplace, Create your own or Consider Getting Data: Specialist Diploma in Applied Artificial Intelligence Coursework, RP
- MNGT3002: You are a consultant engaged to analyse and assess the organisation’s current KM capacity: Knowledge Management Report, UoN