|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||FMT311: Green Building Assessment Standards|
BCA Green Mark for existing non-residential buildings 2017, under section 2 – building energy performance is allocated a minimum of 40 points In this TMA, you are required to calculate the Green Mark criteria 2.1 to 2.9 base on the information provided below.
Brief description of the building
There is no record of thermal per wince of building envelope for this building earmark provision is within the boundary, co sisting of surface parking lots and driveways.
This building has 5. 187 m² (91% of total GFA) air-conditioned space whereby the arc of the common area naturally ventilated All toilers and staircases are mechanically ventilated. All corridors and lin lobbies are naturally ventilated. Vertical transport utilizes two elevators equipped with ALVVVF and sleep mode. There is no provision of an escalator for this building.
Photocell sensors arc installed along the corridors to maximize the use of daylight motion sensors is also installed in all toilets. This is aligned with the management’s approach to conserving) stated in the energy management policy. Furthermore, there were recent (lading. with PUB to provide PV panels on the rooftop in order to deliver the energy improventent plan. This approach saves approximately 4,000 kWh of energy annually.
In addition, the following information is available for the Green Mark certification assessment.
- Energy consumption record for the past 3 years
- Typical daily chiller plant efficiency graph
- Typical daily air distribution system efficiency graph
- Lighting system
We never let you down with (FMT311) green building assessment standards assignments. We offer timely assignment writing services to SUSS university students that help them to achieve high marks in their academics.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- RBP020L074A: CEOS KNOW THAT They Depend on Their Company’s Human Resources: HR Business Partnering Assignment, UoH
- MAN6006: Kurt Lewin Proposed that “There is Nothing So Practical as a Good Theory”: The Real World of Management Assignment, UoB
- Employee Motivation is the Aspect on Which the Organisation, American Express (AMEX) Pays: Organisational Theory and Behaviour Assignment, SIM
- MED 900: You are Required to Identify a Research Problem (or Research Topic) in Psychology: Educational Inquiry Assignment, NTU
- In Order to Achieve a Sustainable, Zero-waste Economy, Agricultural Waste: Chemical Engineering Assignment, NUS
- Beacon Manufacturing Pty Ltd will be Having Its Annual Sales kick-off: International Hospitality Events and Operations Assignment, KU
- In June 2008, Live Nation CEO Michael Rapino and Chairman Michael Cohl: Strategic Management Case Study, SMU
- You are a Research and Development Engineer for a Fermenter Supply Company: Chemical Engineering Assignment, NUS
- SCO103: You are a Junior Member of an Elite Media Relations and Communications Agency: New Empires: The Reach and Frontiers of the Tech Sector Assignment, SUSS
- HFS371: In Support of Your Company’s Business Expansion Plan, Your Selected Site is Required to Carry Out Renovation: Risk Assessment and Management Assignment, SUSS